A little bit of fun with field work

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
ponysong

A little bit of fun with field work

Unread post by ponysong »

Here's something my friend and I just did for a laugh - I told him about my experience with my RSE ex-BF and he wanted to see what "field work" was about.

So we started watching this video "Field work with Ramtha" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoOrvEZVHWg

Then he said " I want to see this with the Benny Hill theme playing instead of the audio track, so we opened this video on a second tab on Firefox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Then we went back to the Ramtha video, muted the sound, and voila! A real giggle. Try it for fun.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: A little bit of fun with field work

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Really had a good laugh with this, Ponysong. Did wonder how it would have worked with Benny Hill's 'Ernie, who drove the fastest milkcart in the west.', just about my favourite from this comedien.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

:) W&E

I think it would be even funnier with the video played at high speed, and "Ramtha" speaking over the music at the points where JZ/R appears on screen.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

My favorite, "funny," RSE video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUcrnCi ... re=related This video was a link on the RSE home page a few months ago. My cousin asked me, "who's Ramtha?," so we loaded up the web page, and he clicked on this link. We both looked at each other and just started laughing because it is such vapid gobble-de-gook. The new-age lullaby background music just adds to the silliness factor. And this is what they think is going to attract students?

As Benny so aptly said: "What is this thing called?, Love."
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi ockham. watched it 5 min than gave up making sense of it. first i thought you r too cruel in your evaluation. i got up in my seat expecting the big insight. but just sinking back getting sleepy from the gobbel de gook. its a classic to show people how boring a ramtha audience is heighten alert. and not being brainwashed after a week.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I should add that I really loved playing the Field Work video with the Yackity Sax Benny Hill theme as background music. Thanks for the pleasant diversion, Ponysong.

At the risk of taking the thread serious, I think the, "funny," RSE link I posted helps illustrate cult tunnel vision. It must be that JZ Knight or the staff thought the video was very inspiring or illustrated a marvelous point, and further thought that it was just the thing to snag students, so up on the RSE web site it went. It is preaching to the choir as it were. To outsiders, it is a ball of confustion, nutty lady, not making much sense of anything.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Too funny Ockham, that last link is just hilarious. What's really funny is that I am absolutely certain I once watched that and considered it truly enlightened. LOL. Now I watch it and think 'wow, I can almost see her thinking 'Man, what am I going to say next?!?' whilst she repeats herself over and over saying absolutely nothing new, and certainly nothing original.

What's even worse is the cheesey music in the background that, rather than stimulating any deep thinking within me, simply made me want to vomit. Eww.

Appealing

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”