People who've "seen" Ramtha

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
ponysong

People who've "seen" Ramtha

Unread post by ponysong »

I think I've seen the "Big Guy", it was in Vancouver :lol: :

Lost in Space

Re: People who've "seen" Ramtha

Unread post by Lost in Space »

:roll: :P :P
Wow, how did you find that pic? Glad to see you can laugh about the whole thing. Just gotta say though, that can't be the "Big Guy " who would not be caught dead wearing that red outfit (red is so 1st seal, don't you know?). Perhaps that is the Holy Giant Radish from the Millenial Sprouters school? Regards, LIS
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

Lost in Space wrote: Perhaps that is the Holy Giant Radish from the Millenial Sprouters school? Regards, LIS
LOL,LIS!

Yup, humor is a defense mechanism for when I find myself thinking about my RSE ex-BF and my broken heart. :cry:

That pic is the "Red Bastard" I found him while searching the internet for "buffon", which is Robair's name for JZ/R. I wanted to know where it came from (I mean, I assumed it meant "buffoon" but I wanted to find out if there was some specific meaning.)

I found out there is a kind of comedy called "bouffon" and that is the style of the Red Bastard. I had never heard of that kind of comedy before, but it seems to me to fit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouffon

It seems a lot of bouffons dress in red.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Ponysong:
My broken heart is healing; I leave it to you to find ways and means for that, you've made a good start. I have a lot of empathy for your situation, believe me! Yes, Robair does talk about the Bufon. Your pic. reminds me of the Foo, seen at a buskers fest here - it would stop whining and smile beautifically if you fed it.
And I think of the story of the two wolves - fighting a constant inner battle and the winner is THE ONE WE FEED. Here's hoping we are both learning to feed the right one.
Blessings to you,
LIS

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”