I want an alien for Christmas

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
Ockham

I want an alien for Christmas

Unread post by Ockham »

Vanilla wrote about Judy Knight claims the Super Collider is going to be used on December 21, 2012 to bring in some aliens. :-) Reference: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1926

I think Judy may have been listening too much to The Fountains of Wayne!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWmhR3rD74
Vanilla

Re: I want an alien for Christmas

Unread post by Vanilla »

HAHA kids loved that. Thanks

I can see them dancing to that at the ranch. Maybe Gregg can get on stage and lead everyone for a dance...like I have seen him do. The Ramsters can all laugh at themselves for taking aliens so seriously. The invisible ufo always above the ranch observing the students, who are so evolved that the aliens just are so in awe of. The aliens just can't believe people will map the backs of cards. Or walk in a field with blindfolds on. how evolved RSE is. It impresses the aliens so much. That students stare at candle on movie screen.

Forget about the Skyscrapers..this ranch..of Jz Knight, is what human achievement is to these aliens. And its a secret to the entire world but these students.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, Ockham!!!
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

A friend of mine was waitting last weekend for the aliens, they visited him a few times before and now they were taking him, Well he is still here, I feel so sorry for him , he is just so depresed, maybe next year my friend...
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

So, your friend perceived aliens actually visited him and he held conversations with them? Was this in a dream? Hopefully, your friend doesn't actually believe this. If so, he probably needs some professional help.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Sorry. I didn't see this was posted in the laughter section. Feel free to disregard my previous comment.

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”