Laughing at Ignorance & False Assumptions

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
Whatchamacallit

Laughing at Ignorance & False Assumptions

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Here's a recent EMAIL that those at EMF received. Some might find it as humorous (and pathetic) as we do. What this emailer assumes, is that we aren't "into our own thing". EMF is a small part of my life. That is not to confuse that small part with being inactive. LOL Don't worry, "F", we're free. While you're reading the site, F, ask yourself why we're in YOUR timeline.

Productive ? Let's talk productive. Our google videos have been viewed by well over 30,000 people worldwide, dear F. I don't call that Unproductive. Nor do I call the fact that the majority of people who ever walk through the doors of RSE do NOT remain for long. They LOSE most of their "students". (CUSTOMERS is the proper term) They can attempt to tweak the meaning behind numbers, but the overall percentages speak for themselves. Very few old time students have remained current, and none of them are Gods In The Flesh. They are all still working in the field, the tank, etc. They haven't healed the world yet, and instead, they are preparing to save their hides from the Days To Come that they believe are here now. THEY'VE BEEN TOLD TO STOCKPILE FOOD, BUILD UNDERGROUND HOUSES, AND TO PREPARE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST THOSE THAT WOULD TRY TO TAKE FROM THEM. Hmmm, how many of them bought guns for that purpose. Do you think the FBI isn't aware of that ?

Not only is the FBI aware of it, they aren't the only ones. Shall I cite the sources for that advice by RAMTHA ? Shall I talk about JZ Knight stating that she is not responsible for anything "he" does ? I heard it with my own ears when she stood upon the stage only a few years ago, stating that.

Why don't you register and post on here instead of hiding like the bully you are - sending nastygram emails ? What frequency specific are YOU, anyway? You, with all due respect, are the one who needs to be free. You have failed the school, F. You have let the villagers in the marketplace dictate to you, what's real. You didn't hold the focus for a Heaven on Earth, so instead, you all impotently plan for doom and gloom, which you are now emotionally and psychologically invested in being correct about having happen. Yes, dude, someone needs to "get a life"...but it's not anyone at EMF or any former students who have seen the FRAUD that RSE is...it's YOU and the other brainwashed followers who cannot think for themselves, but only in ways that they are allowed to think within the Social Consciousness acceptability of RSE.

Have a good one, Dude F. I know I will.
:wink:

THE FOLLOWING IS F'S POST, EXACTLY AS SUBMITTED:

"Dude - get a life

Saturday, May 3, 2008
To: info@enlightenmefree.com

the irony is so thick.... Your web page is so beautiful, you have put
so much energy into rejecting Ramtha.. ha you are so funny. if you
don't want to study the teachings then don't.. you are putting so
much energy into not something. think of what you could do if you
actually were into your own thing.. i hope you are doing web
design for something productive

just my own thoughts
f

yes,
be free"
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I can't imagine why RSE "manifested" the doom and gloom into ITs timeline!

Dude - EMF serves a multifold purpose, as I see it. EMF offers support to ex-members and family of RSE, as well as offering resources for those wishing to live their OWN lives as they see fit, not as some unseen entity demands they do. If you follow your RSE beliefs through to conclusion, YOU "manifested" this into YOUR life. Would that not be consistent with RSE teachings? Perhaps you're on the way to true "enlightenment," via manifestation of EMF into YOUR life. Just keep an "open mind." :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

you have put
so much energy into rejecting Ramtha..
actually, this is not true.
It is about cults in general.
RSE being just one of many.
Information abounds, and we are here to share in a process.
Maybe just check out the cult checklist David has provided.

Believe it or not, brainwashing is a process.
As is "un" brainwashing.
And even with my own ears, I have heard "ramtha" say: "some say this is brainwashing. I say, it is. Your brains NEEDS to
be washed!" (that is a direct quote)

One day, you will thank us.
Whatchamacallit

Ramtha, Brainwashing & CRITICAL THINKING

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

"Ramtha" has indeed said that the teachings are brainwashing and then "he" goes on to mitigate the comment by inserting humor - your brains need washing. At that point, people will typically dismiss the comment because they are "hearing" that "Ramtha" knows what is best for them and that's what they are being given for via the teachings. Hence, loss of critical thinking skills, which imo also doesn't go away all at once, either.

Here is some new information on critical thinking skills. If "F" can bring him/herself to take the time to read through it, and address the discrepancies that DO abound in the RSE teachings, s/he might just realize that at RSE, as they say, there's nothing new under the sun, Horatio. The basic premise of God Within that is taught at RSE, FAR predates in collective years, that of the students who are there. Eastern philosophy & spirituality is nothing new. JZ simply repackages old news, puts a slight twist on it, along with a TM or an SM, and then covets her territory. If what she taught were true, one might think she'd be passionate about getting the information out to the world without strings attached to it. The school is open-ended so that nobody ever, EVER, has graduated since its inception (including JZ Knight, herself), and she simply keeps swindaling people of their money, while citing empty promises. People should not have to give up time and money to learn The Truth. It's just another cult, which doesn't produce the results that are sold as a bill of goods, to the incoming customers. It's one thing to provide an honest service within a designated amount of TIME. It's quite another to bilk people for endless years, without providing the goods. No student should fall into the trap of believing, while they are experiencing what some call "love bombing", that they are Ramtha's Chosen People from his only incarnation, that he has returned to save. All students are ONLY worthy of such designated status in RSE AS LONG AS THEY PAY TO GET IN THE DOOR. If you don't have the time/money to be there and pay your admission, you lose favor. Bar none.

All newly entering students MUST sign a Conditions of Participation Agreement, which is more commonly known by laypeople as a Gag Order. It forbids people to even speak of their DREAMS with "Ramtha". But, that's only a part of it. The reason given to gain compliance from new, excited students, is that we must keep the teachings pure, so sign the agreement so we know you're on board. Most do sign. Red flag for a critical thinking exercise.

Red flag for a critical thinking exercise #2: JZ Knight allows "Ramtha" to teach using the following methods: coercing students to drink several BOTTLES of wine, and allowing this to repeatedly occur, despite the fact that there are ALL ages of minor children (birth to pre-adult) in the audience, who witness this; children are exposed to abusive language, sexually explicit talk, and physical attacks. There is more, but that should be enough to stop someone cold in their tracks.

#3: "Ramtha" and JZ condemned the tsnuami victims to deserving their deaths because they were just too unenlightened to know in advance that the tsnunami was coming.

The text below this link http://www.skepdic.com/refuge/ctlessons.html
are full of related LINKS, if you go to the webpage, itself.

Critical Thinking Mini-Lessons

Induction and Deduction

The Concept of Validity

The Wason Card Problem

The Wason Card Problem, Part II

Fallacies

Replication of Studies

Fallacy of Suppressed Evidence

Replication Revisited

The Straw Man Fallacy

Control Group Study

False Dichotomy

False Implication

Perception deception

further reading

Teaching Critical Thinking - expanded commentary from my CT workshop presentation at The Amazing Meeting V - Available on DVD.

Chapter One, Critical Thinking, from the second edition of my Becoming a Critical Thinker (due out in spring 2005).

Bad Moves. Bad Moves is a fortnightly series by philosopher Julian Baggini detailing the various ways in which arguments or points are made badly, but often persuasively. Julian Baggini is editor of The Philosophers' Magazine.

A Practical Guide to Critical Thinking by Greg R. Haskins. A concise (18 page) introduction to critical thinking, intended as a handy tool to help anyone evaluate or develop sound reasoning and arguments, based on The Skeptic's Dictionary and Becoming a Critical Thinker.

Reducing student belief in the paranormal by Richard Miller offers insights on helping students become more critical thinkers.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Hey Dude, it's okay to doubt - it's a step of awakening. Cool! 8)

Raise your head out of the sand and and take an objective look around.
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”