Penn and Teller Bullsh*t - New Age Healers

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

YouTube -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSpPdp3_BQE

This is painfully funny...

David.

Warning...heavy swearing.."Not for children"..!
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

You aren't kidding. I hurt my back just laughing! 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

David
This soooo funny,
Maybe JZ should consider renaming C&E
and call it C&G Consciousness and Gazzooing
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oldone
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

I understand now why other people used to laugh at us when we did the very noisy C & G with the HISSING sound and saliva spitting everywhere (with garlic breath). Plus doing the Blue Body moves on the dance floor in the discotheque. The worse is that 'So Be It' hand gesture that was made everytime we drank wine/water/tea/coffee/juice/anything. An outsider would find all that funny!

How does JZ keep a straight face with all the 'suckers' following blindfolded? Sounds like a comedy show - 'Everybody loves Judith'.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

The first time I heard that C&E hisssssssing, I thought it was before we were taught it at beginners, and some event was open to all students. 'Neighborhood walk' time for all before the event, and a young woman was making this odd sound. I though she was into martial arts and just doing her warm-up to calm herself! I don't know if this still holds but I was told they don't do C&E much any more due to the spitting (germs, yanno). Now I ask, how can that be when according to Judith ---one creates their own reality just by focus?

The longer you're out of it, the crazier and funnier things are. 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Caterpillar wrote:I understand now why other people used to laugh at us when we did the very noisy C & G with the HISSING sound and saliva spitting everywhere (with garlic breath). Plus doing the Blue Body moves on the dance floor in the discotheque. The worse is that 'So Be It' hand gesture that was made everytime we drank wine/water/tea/coffee/juice/anything. An outsider would find all that funny!

How does JZ keep a straight face with all the 'suckers' following blindfolded? Sounds like a comedy show - 'Everybody loves Judith'.
Botox probably helps. ;-) Or maybe she's wearing one of the weird looking masks Linda Evans used to advertise. I'd get the willies everytime I saw it. 8)
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

G2G, there has been less C & G. The Blue College Feb 2008 event where many students became ill from ?blowing? germs everywhere must have taught RSE a lesson. At my last ?current student? event, C & G was a shorter session with an opportunity to lie down and have a nap in between hissing. Candle focus is back in vogue and I heard it was the main discipline at Blue College Feb 2009. Candle focus is a great tool for mind control as the whole idea is NOT to critically think. I used to have a nap during candle focus but sitting upright! That was good focus.

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”