Moved from...Do we create our reality ?

Please be sure to read our Rules and Agreement terms before you post.
Welcome aboard.
Grace

Moved from...Do we create our reality ?

Unread post by Grace »

Here is a little something to ponder, although it does not address the tsunami.... it speaks more to victimization:

Psa 1:1 ¶ Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

..... here is some advice from God (of the Holy Bible) on responding to reality. I am choosing not to walk in the counsel of the ungodly. What do they have for me? What is the foundation of their truth? If what is true for them... is a lie for me.... sorry, no thanks, not interested. I am creating my reality to walk away... see how this works?
I won't stand in their way either. Let them spew their stuff... or whatever they are doing. I am getting out of their way.... their way is not my reality. Jesus is the WAY, He is my Reality.
I will not sit in the seat of the scornful. I am not going to sit and be submissive to scornful ungodliness... or pay money for it either. I am taking my own power back and getting up and moving elsewhere. I need to be at peace, respected, loved, heard, free, and joyful... this is my reality.
I am valued and Loved by the Lord Jesus, there is no harm in Him, He does not scorn me or give me ungodly counsel. This is my reality. I don't know if this is what you were asking, but this is what I am thinking. It is amazing how 1 little verse can have so many life lessons in it.... of creating and maintaining the reality I choose for myself.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Do we create our reality ?

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Dear Grace,
Posting your Christian inspirations to support other posters in their recovery from RSE is very welcome.
And we thank you for that.
But your posting bible quotations throughout different threads is not so welcome.
EMF must remain free any form of religious proselytizing no matter how well intended.
Please Grace..
No more scattering those bible quotes on our threads :shock:

EMF moderators
Another Dimension60

Re: Moved from...Do we create our reality ?

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

David - didn't see this 'til after I posted requesting/begging Grace to cease proselytizing.... Thank you.

Return to “EMF Debate Forums - Rules For Posting, How to post, Registration Agreement Terms and Contact Info”