Magic Number 73

Please be sure to read our Rules and Agreement terms before you post.
Welcome aboard.
California Dreamin'

Magic Number 73

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I have noticed that the past several new members joining EMF are all different names but are are the "73rd" member to join. How/why does the number of members remain at 73? I know, such an irrelevant question . . . .
California Dreamin'

Dang, I hate re-reading my posts and seeing missed typos. I must practice living in the present, and not be so quick to hit the "send" button. :oops:

Also,

Tree:
1) my formatting is messed up again, but I never give up trying 2) Would like to run a couple of personal RSE-related questions by you at some point. :) <-- there, it messed up again.
tree

Unread post by tree »

California-

I think maybe the moderators might think # 73 is the same person or some bogus poster or whatever
and keep taking them off the list. some previous posters can play quite mean :evil: lol

wish i knew more about macs to help you Dreamin'. I am only PC savvy.

and sure, the moderators fixed the PM thing.
Send away, typos or not :wink:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

California,

#73 has been registered under various names. Keep in mind that when registering, the moderators see additional information. There are patterns, let's say, that are major clues to trouble brewing. So, we show them the way out the door.

As for the PM thing, there is much more going on with that, and it dovetails to additional upgrades we are working on, WITH roadblocks we did not expect. Your patience is appreciated. Combine that with vacations and out of state company, and this being a non-paid position...you understand.

Hmmm...Ramtha must be causing the roadblocks.

Not.
California Dreamin'

Whatcha -

I must apologize for taking up space on this site with the trivial items than have recently moved into my brain now that 20 years of my life is gradually moving out of my brain, except for the "pearls" gathered throughout the years.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Califronia Dreamin'-

I don't think really anything is that trivial in the process of recovering from such a group.
Our brains were re-wired, and it is going to take some time to re-wire it back.
Your mac issues are very small things that can help one stay grounded in this real world.

Heck. After two weeks of being away from Yelm, I have done nothing but sleep and eat.
I find this amazing as prior to these two weeks, I have NEVER slept a solid night in over a year
and a half having been diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety blah blah blah, and a few other things.
To actually sleep 8 or 10 hours is a miracle.

But, the odd thing.
I dreamt of nothing for a week.
Then last week......4 out of 7 nights I am having dreams of UG's, people that I encountered while in RSE, etc
I woke up thinking, "wth??!!! I have not even given that place one thought in my waking day other than occasionally reading this board."
Then I figured, "omg Tree. You ate, slept, breathed, RSE and UG's and the teeachings for 20 years. The file isn't just
going to go away over night!!" so now, if I have one of those dreams, I just imagine a piece of RSE file paper
being ripped up as I wake and toss it in the waste basket. Simple as that. no anguish. no wondering why. just
throw it out.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

California, no apology needed !!!!

We're ALL doing our best, and sometimes we're too dang slow, etc...but we are really doing our best. The technical aspects (not you or other posters) are causing us a pain in the arse lately, as things are not going smoothly, PLUS life is happening (summer stuff), all at once. Just unusually busy. It cycles all the time, and this too, shall pass.

I hope you trust us enough at this point to know we're doing our best, even though we're moving like slugs seemingly. We're looking into options that ya'll will be likely pleased with, but the PM may/may not be the best avenue. Bear with us.

Return to “EMF Debate Forums - Rules For Posting, How to post, Registration Agreement Terms and Contact Info”