Yeah Those Photoshoped Eyes

Please be sure to read our Rules and Agreement terms before you post.
Welcome aboard.
truster

Yeah Those Photoshoped Eyes

Unread post by truster »

---Moderator Comment---
Off topic post moved from
General Chit Chat & Social Forum, Pages 1 & 2 ? Look into my eyes.

Someone told me to look into the eyes would heal you. I remembered i had a book mark of those eyes. So I thumbtacked them to a wall. As i was going about my day and noticing these eyes they really started to piss me off. I think i let them piss me off for 3 more days and had to slam them back into the white book.
I remember in the persian gulf war some guys laminated a picture of saddamm inside a 50 gallon barrell we used as a pisser.
I say before burning her 5x7s' excrement on them for a good while first.
or some archery target could be some therapy.
ordinarymind

Re: Yeah Those Photoshoped Eyes

Unread post by ordinarymind »

truster wrote:Someone told me to look into the eyes would heal you. I remembered i had a book mark of those eyes. So I thumbtacked them to a wall. As i was going about my day and noticing these eyes they really started to piss me off. I think i let them piss me off for 3 more days and had to slam them back into the white book.
I remember in the persian gulf war some guys laminated a picture of saddamm inside a 50 gallon barrell we used as a pisser.
or some archery target could be some therapy.
Truster, are you serious?? .. .or making a bad joke?? Or what? I find your post quite disturbing and would ask you to please think a bit longer before you make posts like this. I think they reflect badly on EMF and don?t at all represent the views of people here who are trying their best to ?recover? and find fulfillment in their lives after all those years of mind control at RSE.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

OMG !

I meant to the dump....the transfer station...the garbage.

LOL...I'll pass on the other ideas. I was content with putting it in with the other trash.

:shock:
truster

Yes I'm Serious

Unread post by truster »

excrement is frequently discussed at rse to the point whereby i feel this could be a good way to get all that talk of it, out of one.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Ordinary Mind, I respectfully disagree with you. My two cents - I think Truster kept the wisecrack in the realm of good form. Other terms I would agree would be offensive.

Personally, I laughed when I read his post!
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

Wakeup-Call wrote:Ordinary Mind, I respectfully disagree with you. My two cents - I think Truster kept the wisecrack in the realm of good form. Other terms I would agree would be offensive.

Personally, I laughed when I read his post!
Hi Wake-up ?thanks for your comment. I must admit I?m surprised that others didn?t find it disturbing so now I?m wondering why it bothered me so much. I guess I was assuming that underneath the wisecrack was a motivation to do harm ?.excrement on a photo or putting the photo up for archery practice ?both of those thoughts are disgusting to me and also seem to stem from a place of intentionally wanting to do harm. But that?s just my interpretation and obviously others didn?t take it that way. In fact, both you and Watcha found truster?s comments comment funny . ?I need to think some more about that and wonder why I reacted the way I did. Anyway, thanks . ..I do appreciate your comments.
Whatchamacallit

kindly re-read my "OMG" post, just above. perhaps i was not clear, but my statement about being happy putting my jzr photo in the dump station was ENOUGH for me. perhaps truster misunderstood my intent. varying locations may call the town refuse dump (trash) by other names, i suppose. i sure wasn't intending other than that. my crude joke about catharsis was not intended to escalate. i thought it had some humor in it, based on the play on words, which was not pre-planned. had i known it was going to gain the response it did, i would not have posted it. perhaps it should be edited. if it gets edited, i think the posts following it, should all be deleted for continuity of reading.

actually, i did NOT find truster's post funny. i found it just somewhat over the top, going from humor into rude if not offensive.

sorry, truster. that's my honest opinion. no personal offense intended.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

truster posted.........
Degrading and humiliating another human being with such a description..... is not remotely humorous.
And "in my opinion"..has no place on EMF.

truster..
What on earth were you thinking?
:cry:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
truster

degrading eyes

Unread post by truster »

what is wrong with that post it's all good with rse current students. for hecks sake you have be careful when your are eating thier garden food for they throw thier dumps on thier vegtable garden. they love that stuff, they wallo in it.
and to throw it in the dump is to throw it amoung toxic stuff way worse than human organics . if you really want to get to the bottom of it. maybe we should edit your post for it was far more threatening. touche'
So throwing a human beings picture amoung the toxic trash dump is more degrading to a human being if you really want to get to the bottom of it.
yeah whatcha what the heck got into you to think throwing someone's eyes amoungst toxic chemicals nonbiodegradables is acceptable over my organic sterile statement.

cha cha cha
tree

Unread post by tree »

if you really want to get to the bottom of it. maybe we should edit your post for it was far more threatening. touche'

truster-

I was wondering why you are actually here.
Curious your constant attacks.
Interesting tack and tact in your posts.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Tree said:

"truster-
I was wondering why you are actually here.
Curious your constant attacks.
Interesting tack and tact in your posts."

Yeah, Truster, what exactly is your point?
truster

Just defending my pov

Unread post by truster »

hey i just post. if you have ever noticed i never jumped on anyones post until they jumped on mine
hows that for tact
kind of shifty of you claim that, for cd to jump on my post when diareah is mentioned cali dreaming
i'd appreciate it for tree and cd not so judge me so negatively again.
tree

Unread post by tree »

if you noticed in my above post,
I didn't slam you.
Merely asked you a question and
wondered out loud why you were here.

In one other post you were quite arrogant in your attitude about
being able to wear shorts in winter like it was a mind tough thing.
who gives a crap anyway what you wear?

i just didn't think you should be touche' ing everybody. Like you are freaking better.
not fair
not right

and let's not let this turn into a "who's right" and "who's wrong" thing.
Whatchamacallit

truster,

i asked you some questions. you really haven't answered them.

instead, you've attempted to deflect onto other issues, and pointing the finger elsewhere, instead of just saying you don't want to answer the questions.

i don't believe you are a sincere poster here.

that is why i asked. i think that you promote rse ideology on this forum and do so under the guise of calling jz knight a bitch who is a dream stealer...and that you have issues with her. other than THAT, you promote rse.

on another thread, i asked if you are employed by her ? that, too is a legitimate question becuase she has a track record of hiring people to spy on what she perceives as possible threats.

now you have slammed multiple posters on this forum, again expressed anger at being questioned, or disagreed with, and yet you expect others to show you courtesy.

truster, i throw all sorts of stuff in the trash every week. we all do. get over it. that is NOT the issue. you are not being responsible for what you said, in spite of the fact that some of us were commenting that we didn't appreciate the tone of the post. that doesn't seem to mean anything to you.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Truster said:

[quote]hey i just post. if you have ever noticed i never jumped on anyones post until they jumped on mine
hows that for tact kind of shifty of you claim that, for cd to jump on my post when diareah is mentioned cali dreaming
i'd appreciate it for tree and cd not so judge me so negatively again.[/quote]

Hey Truster -

Just to clarify my own point of view: personally, I find references to "bodily functions" to be extremely distasteful. However, I also realize that perhaps I've posted some words myself that should have been selected more carefully, in which case I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

I always read your posts, and sometimes I get confused about where you are coming from. I'm not "jumping" on your posts, it's just that sometimes I understand you, and many times I don't.

I am not negatively judging you. Your "curveballs" confuse me, but others probably understand what you're saying.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I , for one, have no clue where he is coming from 1/2 the time.
I give it a few posts before I respond because of my not understanding the "curveballs".

Return to “EMF Debate Forums - Rules For Posting, How to post, Registration Agreement Terms and Contact Info”