What it takes to be a master

Please be sure to read our Rules and Agreement terms before you post.
Welcome aboard.
voidgate

What it takes to be a master

Unread post by voidgate »

My choice for analogy of a master is K9, the robotic dog, in the TV series Dr. Who. He is kind. He does not comply with other people's opinion unless he agrees with them. He does not control people and is not nasty to other people. He is comical and beautiful and I love him. He is the greatest representation of a master I know of because he is not a liar. He does not comply with thieves, robbers and liars and he never disrespects other people.

When I look at what is represented to be a master in RSE they are robbers in the marketplace, they lie in public, they cheat people and they prefer to tell everyone else their faults.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

K9 is a super intelligent being that has a supercomputer like the brain of a master. He never listens to the viewpoint of a fool.

A master does not need to adapt to other people's opinions.
Compassion

Re: What it takes to be a master

Unread post by Compassion »

voidgate wrote:My choice for analogy of a master is K9, the robotic dog, in the TV series Dr. Who. He is kind. He does not comply with other people's opinion unless he agrees with them. He does not control people and is not nasty to other people. He is comical and beautiful and I love him. He is the greatest representation of a master I know of because he is not a liar. He does not comply with thieves, robbers and liars and he never disrespects other people.

When I look at what is represented to be a master in RSE they are robbers in the marketplace, they lie in public, they cheat people and they prefer to tell everyone else their faults.
WOW! Voidgate. That is awesome. Right on for me. When I was in my molding years, my mother 'drove home' heavy to me that you don't steal (and not just money) and you don't lie.

Voidgate. Thank you.
Love Is The Answer - Love Is The Only Answer.

Compassion
Today Is A Good Day.

Return to “EMF Debate Forums - Rules For Posting, How to post, Registration Agreement Terms and Contact Info”