Steven Wienberg Interview July 1 2008

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Steven Wienberg Interview July 1 2008

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Steven Wienberg Interviews David McCarthy July 1 2008 Audio only...
Some of the material is very personal... but getting mind raped by a cult gets about as personal it can get!
So here you are if you are interested in the view from my side of Life after the RSE cruel madness.
In the hope that it helps you understand my journey,
but more importantly, to help you in your healing and recovery from RSE also.
David.
Steven L. Weinberg Editor of 'Ramtha the White Book' 1986.
During my telephone interview with Steven Weinberg July 1 2008, Steven revealed that he believed JZ Knight/Ramtha is a fraud.
Transcript excerpts from this interview can be found here: (EMF) Online Forum • View topic - 'The White Book' Steven Weinberg Speaks Out... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=701
During the course of those interviews Steven decided to turn the tables and interview me. This is a recording of that interview. I am now making it public in the hope of drawing attention to the destructive and fraudulent activities of 'Ramtha's School of Enlightenment' (RSE) based in Yelm Washington, USA. (RSE) is a multinational corporation owned and operated by JZ Knight.
All State and Federal checks and balances for this organization (CULT) to operate an international religious school are nonexistent.
JZ Knight Claims the 'First Amendment of the United States Constitution to protect her (RSE) corporation to the rights of freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference! Yet (RSE) is neither a church nor religion. Is it any wonder that fraud and cultic abuses have been endemic in the organization for over twenty Five Years and continues till this day.
For information on this abuse can be found here:
The EnlightenMeFree (EMF) Online Forum • Index page
index.php

David McCarthy July 29 2012
Steven Weinberg Interviews David McCarthy July 1 2008 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqK-v_p ... e=youtu.be

UPDATE > viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2683
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Re: Steven Wienberg Interview July 1 2008

Unread post by joe sz »

:D welcome back, D.

you were quite 'tame' during this interview 4 years ago.
but I think good point re "anger" that can mean a variety of things:
annoyance, antagonism, choler, displeasure, exasperation, fury, ill humour, ill temper, indignation, ire, irritability, irritation, outrage, passion, pique, rage, resentment, seeing red, spleen, temper, vexation, wrath
anger parses into many forms of reaction after we stop and think about it...take your pick.

My anger was visceral after I broke with CUT--I soon learned to let it stew.
[At the speaker's request, police in New Mexico came to kick me out of one of the CUT 'public' recruiting talks that I tried to attend early in 1982]

But for some good reason put this 'outrage' onto a slow back burner after a year or two so that would not run/ruin my life.

After 30 years I am still stirring the pot, adding ingredients to the stew to make it as nutritious as possible, not only for myself but to share.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Steven Wienberg Interviews David McCarthy July 1 2008

Thank you Joe,
you were quite 'tame' during this interview 4 years ago.
I think the occasion called for a 'tame' conversation with SW.
Perhaps its time for me to do a real 'brass tacks" interview about JZ Knight/Ramtha/RSE and cult abuse recovery"
I think I can keep the 'inner Hulk' under control from wrecking the microphone and tearing the gates off RSE! :D
but I think good point re "anger" that can mean a variety of things:
Joe...I highly recommend Guilt Free Sex (GFS) and chocolate (GDR) to help in that department :shock:
But lets not go there...
nah..lets... :roll:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - SEX & GOD: by Darrel Ray
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1753
David.
Sex-and-God-Cover-.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lets go there! Yeah, sex life was awful and filled with guilt during rse. It does feel good to be free of the bull ****!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Rooster

this is one area, sex, I never truly grasped with RSE.
maybe someone can summarize :?:

was there not some issue with JZ?R and homosexuality or homosexuals joining the group at one stage :?:

In CUT as with most Theosophical cults, sex was a BIG issue. The Theosophical Society view stemmed mainly from prurient Hindu/yoga tradition ideas about the retention of sex fluids if one is to advance spiritually.
C W Leadbeater, [a gay man] and main channel for the Masters at the time early in the 20th century, was kicked out for many years from the TS for teaching young boys in his groups to masterbate.
CUT encouraged celibacy and sex for procreation only, also influenced by yogic ideas as well as Christian----- sex was under approval by the guru if one was on staff--that accounted for maybe 500 to 700 people at the core of the cult. One had to write for permission to make a baby. At that inner core, the leader might arrange or dissolve realtionships, and suggest child names based on the past life of the new baby--revealed of course only by 'Liz Prophet the seer.'
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I think RSE's position on sex depends at ant given moment how JZ and whatever boy toy she's hanging with are getting along. If Judy isn't getting any fun, then of course nobody else is allowed to be having fun, so sex is especially evil.

Sex in general seems to be frowned upon in cults of personality - sex threatens total devotion to the cult leader. Of course, the leader is exempt from behavioral strictures. There is a bit of a problem with abstaining - it is a bit of a downer for recruiting new cult members, and the members in the cult don't add children to replace members that die off. I live close to a former Shaker community... former because the Shakers simply all eventually died off.

Sex is a necessary task - at least in practical terms with current technology so that we can create new bodies for souls to inhabit. On the other hand, ramsters are instructed they may be able to live forever and depopulation except for the Ramtha-chosen few thousand will take place. Maybe for ramsters, sex really isn't needed after all. Ramsters don't know what they'll be missing! :P Wine ceremonies not withstanding, that is.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Ockham,
I do agree with you! It all depends where jzr is at the moment. In the earlier days it was taught to be of course to wait, find the right one. Only to be with one man. If you do find the right man, he should be so great as to never have sex. Unless if you were to have children. Yet, no one was to have children.
Many women may even have passed their opportunity. So many times women asked and jzr said do not have children. The world is going to change and it will be too hard on a baby. If you wait until you are a master, you will pass the genes on to have a great child.
Many lived in fear of having children, because of and uncertain future.The time to have children would be after world changes.
Sex was a huge guilt on growing up in rse. You were suppose to beyond wanting a man in your life. If you did having sex would keep you from coming into your power. And orgasm was said to take your energy through the first seal and it was slowly aging, killing you. Using your energy in such a way was a useless, stupid, way to live your life.
Real love was a man that had so much energy in his head he would not even know he had made love. A god in man, instead of useless ignorant humans who live in the first seal.
Basically i spent years growing into my body denying my own sexualality. It was was bad, seen as your own demond.
Many know you are not to mastubate and misuse your energy. If no longer a virgin this is where all the infections enter to kill you. As a virgin you are protected from disease. Men are killing thousands every time they spill there seed uselessly. All those sperm are living babies.

Yes , definetely jzr was against homosexuals and sexual preference. They were said they had to change and be what sex there body was. They may be a walk-in or women in a mans body. They had to change in order to make it in this life time. It was self created as they may have been a women that wanted to be a man.

So time goes on, and it was said we were never to be ashamed or be abstinet. Sex was okay! When jzr was with james she learned to orgasm and never had had one before. She felt like a woman. Now it was do you know what you are missing? and if you a god, you can sleep with who ever you want.

So a basic rundown Joe
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I think Ockham and Rooster have it pretty well nailed down. What I remember was JZ saying, "If Einstein was a woman, and not preoccupied by sex (sexual thoughts, desire, male perversion, etc.), that he would have ascended." This sums it up for me where JZ stands in reference to sex, that it prevents members of RSE from ascending, the ultimate goal for everyone there. She was especially hard on male 'students' while men in her personal life weren't towing the line, often referring to men as 'typical males', or 'walking penis's'. She also had many women at rse convinced that while having intercourse, their male counterpart were thinking of farm animals or children.
My own personal experience at RSE differ greatly from this however, as I had a 'free love' experience over a 4 or 5 year period. What is interesting, is this time frame coincided with JZ and Blue Body's relationship in its 'honeymoon' phase. Also, the parties, errrrrrrrrrr....., I mean wine ceremonies at rse would often turn into orgyesque frat parties, where tent hopping was common with many participants.
Many, myself included, would resort to hours long c and e the next morning to cleans the guilt and shame brought on by JZ's lectures chastising such behavior, only to repeat the same drunken debauchery weeks, if not days later. Such a mind f@{><.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

I remember it very well, The Buffoon use to say D'ont Spill Your Seeds.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Steven Wienberg Interview July 1 2008

Update : The full interview with Steven Weinberg -

(EMF) Online Debate Forum Here > viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2683

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”