judi pope koteen - Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
joe sz

judi pope koteen - Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Unread post by joe sz »

this person edited Last Waltz of the Tyrants, a Ramtha prophecy tome.

who is Judi Pope Koteen? can't find anything on her---is this a nom de plume, fake name?
joe sz

Re: judi pope koteen - Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Unread post by joe sz »

I found this:
Judi Pope Koteen, AKA Judi Pope, AKA Judi Zion, AKA Judi York AKA Judi Sion

Transcriber and Editor of Ramtha’s works Last Waltz, Financial Freedom and UFO’s and the Nature of Reality

Judi and I lived together on and off for some four years. We had differences of opinions but were joined at least originally due to our mutual ties to Ramtha and spiritual work. Judi, I was to find out, transcribed tapes of the Ramtha material and had the works published in book format, but had never actually attended the Ramtha events on a regular basis until she was with me for two years. I suggested it might be a wise thing to experience what you are putting out as your life’s work… Judi and I were never married nor could we be as Judi was herself married to another individual which she claimed was simply a business arrangement in order to keep him in the country. That individual has since died of aids.

Judi and I had an unhealthy relationship; this was no secret. And she was often violent, eventually resulting in my own daughter having to leave my home which we shared on Orcas Island. I might also add that I did not live in the house we shared, choosing rather to live in the shelter of my motor home during the last year of our agreed business relationship. It was in 1996 that Judi ran off in a very dramatic display with one of my students. I had been holding workshops on the island for many years and the people who attended came from all over the world. Judi had her affair with her Prince of Denmark, who claimed to be the head of the World Trade Center in Denmark and ran off to Santa Fe, and other points out west, using up her credit cards supporting the adventure, contrary to her internet statements.

However, her new found fairytale prince was not what he claimed to be, as his wife, as well sister and other members of his family called me while I was packing to leave Orcas, looking for this individual. They informed me that he had abandoned his very pregnant wife and small child, and was in fact an unemployed used car salesman. A few months later when he left Judi on Orcas, without a word, she had to deal with the reality of her actions and the tragic results. It is quite obvious she had a bad time of it, and has never recovered. Later, a mutual friend told me that she also would go to Europe to meet with him there, but the meeting never materialized, so it is understandable that Judi was devastated and distraught. This is a shame as she once had a promising career, and could have been a plausible editor if not perhaps and author of original works.

Judi, as the records will show, never paid for any bail, or attorney fees regarding my legal problems in the early 90s as they were all paid for by friends in Minnesota, an Ojibwa Medicine man and his lady. They sent funds which Judi brought to the bondsman and attorney, which, I might add, is all documented. And as for my leaving her penniless? Well, it is documented that I left her with two cars which I purchased, a Holiday Rambler trailer, $7,000 in cash receipts, and as well I fought for and recovered the three Ramtha books which she transcribed and edited from a previous publisher who had not paid her in five years. I believe all her books are now out of print… As well, it can be easily proven that I in fact supported her and her daughters for years while she was unemployed and couldn’t write or work due to all the pressures of life. You see, I paid the bills while we were together, and the bank records attest to this as being a hard reality.

Judi, you are a great person with a lot of talent that many would give anything to have…. Get back on track and get a life of your own…Try writing…That is what writers do. Isn’t that what you started out wanting to do in the beginning, Master? What an outstanding effort it would be if you could put aside your past relationship inequities and continue with your work as I have with my life…

FOR THE RECORD Here is a posted article which has been posted on the web December 2005: Here we are told that Judi (Choosing to resume claim to the name Koteen) refers to me as a "Lakota Pipe Carrier" Note the false spin that I am claiming to be "A Native American Indian" For what it is worth I have had no contact with Judi since 1995

American Prophecy - 2-Judi Pope Koteen transmitted the following prophecy as it was told to Ghost Wolf,
a Lakota pipe carrier and ceremonial leader: ...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ profecias/esp_profecia01h2.htm - 58k - Dec 3, 2005 -

How do you deal with people like this?

http://www.wolflodge.org/visibiliti/abo ... egroup.htm
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

so, it appears Judi PK or whatever her name is now is another nutcase new age type on a seeker roll. [sounds like something on a menu :roll: ]

Last Waltz of Tyrants (1989), was it ever officially recognized by JZ & Co?

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Waltz-Tyrant ... 0941831264
Ockham

Re: judi pope koteen? Last Waltz of Tyrants

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Joe,

Yes, I believe that Last Waltz of the Tyrants is on some kind of official reading list that was prescribed by RSE at an, "event," a couple of years ago. All the ramsters I know were suddenly toting around dogeared copies of the book.

I borrowed a copy of the book, and didn't care much for it. It was a mishmash of a lot of the popular economic conspiracy theories and shared the style of some of the, "Ramtha," books I've read. I have to just skimming though it, and much of the rambling seemed counter intuitive; my recollection was that the Rothschild family was supposed to be the crux of an economic conspiracy that was plotted out at a secret meeting about a hundred years ago.

I am trying to remember if Judi Koteen is in the goofball camp that pushes the NESARA fantasy. All this New Age stuff starts to run together for me after a while.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I reviewed the Last Waltz book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Waltz-Tyrant ... ewpoints=0
1.0 out of 5 stars Ramtha Hokey Pokey, May 31, 2013
By J. Szimhart (Birdsboro, PA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Last Waltz of the Tyrants: The Prophecy (Paperback)
The back and front covers of this small book indicate nothing much about it's main focus: The dire and mostly dumb teachings of an imaginary being named Ramtha channeled by Judith Z Knight since the late 1970s. [see ramtha.org; enlightenmefree.com]. The book is based in part on Ramtha Dialogues or words that come out of the mouth of Judith Knight.

The "Disclaimer" under 1989 copyright: "...purpose of this book is to educate and entertain. The author [JZ/Ramtha], editors and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in this book."

The editor used predictions by Ramtha in 1987 mainly for this book. At this writing the author called herself Judi Pope Koteen. She was a devotee or follower/student of the Ramtha cult ("new religious movement" if you are a kind of sociologist) apparently for a few years but has since vanished from the Ramtha School of Enlightenment ranks, as so many have done before and since.

The book recounts channeled teachings of Ramtha about "graymen" [those shadowy bankers and governors in power on earth, those "Tyrants...who own the world" (36)] and how to get ready for the endtimes that JZ Knight has been spouting about as Ramtha for decades. One wonders why so many otherwise educated adults cannot see through this nonsense? Why would so many rather wonderful adults succumb to Jim Jones's command to die for a bogus cause in 1978 through ritual suicide?

Koteen quotes Ramtha: "And if you have enough gold and silver to last you until 2042, purchase land, but not in the city" (118), "And if it is simply a matter of relationships and you are going forward and living the Lord God of Your being and someone is holding you back, leave that person!" (119), "I would advise you to not take the mark of the beast, the debit card...then whole economies of the money system have to fall, worldwide, for ther debit card to be implemented as the salvation." (76), and if you do the blowing or hyperventilation thing taught by JZ K called C&E to help you reach "superconsiouness", you can beat death or "The moment the Seventh Seal [read 'crown chakra'] opens, the death hormone will be no more" (131). Thus far everyone in the RSE "school" is aging and fading or dying the same as we all do, including JZ Knight whose body and face show the ravages of drinking too much and smoking too much and eating too much overtime. If Ramtha's own "daughter" whose body "he" possesses or inhabits at times cannot beat death....well, you answer it.

It is now 2013. This ongoing doom prophecy is yet at the core of the Ramtha School and drives its devotees to go to session after session with the invisible teacher...or the leader's mind puppet, if you prefer.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I just ordered Last Waltz of the Tyrants. I'm sure I read it way back when. It should be comical and reinforce what a horrible prognosticator JZ...errrr I mean Ramtha, the nonexistent one is.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The Last Waltz of the Tyrants was originally written in 1989. Nothing specific was foretold of the lost decade of Japan's recession, the dot com bomb, or the US great recession of 2008.
joe sz

Re: judi pope koteen?

Unread post by joe sz »

the LIST goes on.
No psychic including JZ predicted the 9-11-2001 attack on the Twin Towers.
No psychic incl JZ at 1989 predicted the Facebook/Twitter technology that has changed the human race--the Arab Spring was greatly augmented by new social media.
JZ/R did not predict the collapse of the Arabian Horse industry in the mid-1980s, and JZ made many lousy investments but managed to overprice and sell the horses to naive cult members, according to Jeff Knight who was in the midst of all that.
JZ never took the James Randi challenge to prove her or Ramtha's skills--it should have been a piece of cake to grab that money for decades now if any of the claims of Ramtha's great powers were real.

this is tiresome and too easy to list this stuff...

The Heat won...let the games begin with the Spurs!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

About the only sensible advice is to own land, but even that can be financially shaky as the real estate market collapsed in the US in 2008. At least land owners that weren't foreclosed upon could go stay on their land. The government can also arbitrarily grab land claiming eminent domain any time it feels like doing so.

2042? We will see. I'm thinking that's about three and a half years late, but instability may last that long. A bit like the year 2000, "bug," computers almost universally keep track of the date and time starting at midnight, January 1, 1970 as a 32 bit integer number incremented once per second. In middle of January 19, 2038, that integer number will roll over back to zero, indicating the time is once again January 1, 1970. It is a far more serious problem and a lot more widespread than the year 2000 problem. Perhaps this problem is what Ramtha is thinking about :-). Yeah right.

Don't believe me?, see this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

I own a Casio wrist watch and a made in China digital clock, that if they last that long, will both quit working on January 19, 2038.

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”