Not Sure Where This Goes

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
forever

Not Sure Where This Goes

Unread post by forever »

We know Vera Stanley Alder produced much of what's claimed and plagiarized by JZ Knight/RSE.

Was Vera Alder a fraud?

She started World Guardian Fellowship. As yet i have no information on what it was.
forever

Re: Not Sure Where This Goes

Unread post by forever »

JZ Knight is old news. We all know what she is/about. However, there's a process to moving on. What to keep and what to throw away. Although she would if she could JZ Knight does not have a patent on GOD. Leaving her and RSE behind does not mean walk away from pursuing truth and growth.

Last nite is first time i saw GLP. Good grief. And i have to agree that to US it was big but anyone i have ask has never heard of JZ Knight.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,
EMF has a search engine you may find helpful.
Just a quick EMF search of Vera Stanley Alder brings up several topic threads and many posts > :idea:
such as....
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Vera Stanley Alder, author
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=743

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Vera Stanley Alder's "The Finding of the Third Eye
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=929&p=7260&hilit=V ... lder#p7260
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Kensho - Letter to Judith
In the coming months I will be posting evidence on this, the EMF message board to support the belief that a great deal of what you, and you as Ramtha (TM) present as original material has been taken from a series of books by Vera Stanley Alder. There is evidence that you have taken some of your material from other sources as well, but what I present will focus on this particular series of books.

Vera Stanley Alder began writing her books on mysticism and ancient knowledge over 70 years ago, well before you created Ramtha or Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) TM. All of Vera Stanley Alder's books are classified as fictional compositions. It is worth noting that the books entitled, "The Masters of the Far East", "The Nine Faces of Christ" and "The Red Lion", which are on your recommended reading list for students of RSE, are also works of fiction; yet curiously the Vera Stanley Alder books are not on that list. Nor are they to be found in the RSE campus book store while the other three are. I find that odd because it seems that there are more similarities between RSE theories and those expressed by Vera Stanley Alder in her books than in any of the other recommended reading materials. All of the books mentioned here present inspiring stories of mystical encounters as well as interesting theories with respect to spirituality, but the Vera Stanley Alder books truly stand out with respect to RSE.

Judith, I have heard you quote phrases from the books by Vera Stanley Alder when you appear as Ramtha. As that character you also adopt the vocabulary that is utilized by the writer even though the words and phrases that Vera Stanley Alder uses in her writings are not commonly used in conversation. Because you as Ramtha utilize the same words and phrases to the extent that some of them form a part of the character Ramtha, it seems that there is more than a coincidental relationship between you and what is written on the pages of these books.

A compilation of material from Vera Stanley Alder's books could easily be perceived as RSE's compendium of spiritual theory; because what is presented by you and RSE as original ancient wisdom teachings can be found in the quotes, ideas and theories presented in the series of Vera Stanley Alder's books. Vera Stanley Alder's description of the levels of reality as well as her explanation of the workings of the brain and how the endocrine system is related to the chakra system are essentially the same as what you as Ramtha lay claim to. Changing the word chakra to the word seal does not make the bulk of the material original to you. It is understood however, that in making a few changes to Vera Stanley Alder's descriptions you have been able to claim that legally under copyright and trademark.

The volume of evidence that you have based your material on the writings of Vera Stanley Alder is so extensive that it can not be dismissed as coincidence by anyone who is capable of critical thinking. I am fully aware that there are people who may not have that critical thinking ability at present. Specifically, for those who are devotees of Ramtha and RSE that inability is likely due to the mind altering programming dispensed by you, you as Ramtha and by RSE. Among other things, such programming serves to remove independent and critical thought. That too is understood.

The EnlightenMeFree (EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Letter to Judith
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=871&view=unread
Vera Stanley Alder - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Stanley_Alder
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

David,

Thank You for the information.

I have The Third Eye now. In that book alone it's obvious that our no place else in the world school isn't original. I came upon Initiation The World, VS Alder, am indulged as i type. It's BLATANT, oh so blatant that JZ Knight has no credibility. Opportunist.

Initiation Of The World is worth digging into for those on that trajectory.

Yes JZ Knight is a $$$$$$$$Scamster and hands down RSE is a DANGEROUS place.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

IFrom what I have been able to gather, VS Alder's book, From the Mundane to the Magnificent is the real smoking gun that contains extensive material that is virtually identical to terms and techniques RSE and JZK claim as original.

Finding the Third Eye is fairly easy to obtain as a reprint and also as an Internet download. On the other hand, Mundane is very difficult to obtain - at least for an affordable price. Mundane seems to be THE Alderr text that has not seen a reprint. It is almost as if somebody is intentionally preventing the text from being obtainable. I am not not usually prone to believe conspiracy theories, but in this case I am willing to posit that JZK and RSE could have something to do with the disappearance of Mundane.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham

Thank you for info. I have already found a ton of information that completely blows apart JZ Knights claim or originality of "Ramtha". There really are people not self serving that have sought to understand the mystery that has always surrounded "God". Unfortunately, there's far more that use it for personal gain.

In the end will she come out on stage and say, " i am Ramtha" while laughing deliriously at having been able to fool others? Throw it in their face, take a bow and walk off stage?

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”