The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom. Caution

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
forever

The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom. Caution

Unread post by forever »

Anyone remember the book?

Pg 60: "In the ancient school it took a year just to clean up though. Instead of cursing yourself, don't ever curse yourself. Don't ever goddamn anything because whatever you do is going to come home to you. Get it? Because "goddamn" is as much a law as "God I am." Do you understand"?

"So in one year of the ancient schools, consciousness and energy was to burn away the superficial and get to the glory, to work in one moment, to hold an abstract thought and let it work through the body and heat it up and release it. So be it. And then the next morning wake up feeling illuminated by it because you did. That's cleaning up."

"Because it's not just what you say in this audience; It's what you say all the time. It's not just what you think here; it's what you put your mind on all the time. If you don't want to live on page two or page one, get out of the gutter and get on to looking forward. If you don't want to be bothered by indecent thoughts and temptations, stop looking at them. Because they are there because you manifest them to be there. Do you understand? And if you want to have a future, get out of your past"

If you have or have read this book it sure makes a lie and mockery of everything that at one time was held up as standard of decency and the quest for Christ Consciousness.

This book says more and is more than the white book. Because it reflects what students were told, taught. That JZ Knight has since denied RSE ever presented and marketed.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom. Caution

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,
Antone remember the book?
What book are you referring too?
If you highlight the text you wish to quote then click on the quote tab just above your post
Your text will then show as a quote :idea:

Thanks...

David

Related:

Please remember to use
the quote box feature
or italics or "quotation marks" when quoting > :idea:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom.

Compiled by Diane Munzo-Smith

Copyright 1992 and 1996 Diane Munzo-Smith
forever

Unread post by forever »

The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom
A selection of teachings from
RAMTHA
Compiled by
Diane Munzo-Smith

The teachings speak specifically about bringing forth Christ-
going HOME.
forever

Unread post by forever »

David,

Be patient please. I am learning how to operate technology.

There is no comparison between this book and what RSE has become. It's about evolving, knowledge, turning the page, destroying image, gaining wisdom, going home, Christ. Talks about the book of life, the soul. Ancient nystery schools and that they along with all involved were destroyed.

The white book was philosophical. Ancient wisdom book isn't imo.

Not the fluff stuff being promoted now by RSE.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Be patient please. I am learning how to operate technology
Sure..no worries..
just mark a post as a practice and I will remove it the next day... :idea:
To use the quote tab...highlight the text first then click on the quote tab above the post..

any questions? don't hesitate to ask... :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

Thank You David.

I have not seen this book in many years. was digging around in old things and found it. Ironically it was a treasure at the time as my life had already been blown apart and i was in upheaval.

If the people going into RSE today saw what it was in early years they would be shocked. It's dark and ugly what it has become. Before it was about something completely different. It was about Freedom and God. Doing away with image rather being one. No comparison. None at all.

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”