Steven Weinberg Interviews David McCarthy 2008

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Steven Weinberg Interviews David McCarthy 2008

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Steven Weinberg turns the table and decides to interview me regarding my involvement with RSE and EMF.
Some backdrop here...Our agreement was for me to interview him as the Editor and Publisher of Ramtha, The White Book.
He was also Publisher and Chairman of Sovereignty Press that held several other copyrights to Ramtha books.
Resume info - Steven Lee Weinberg
1987, 1991 Managing Editor, Perspectives Orcas Island, WA

(60/28 MOS)** Created and directed a successful mail-order enterprise (within Sovereignty Press) selling books, videos and audio tapes. Employed two part-time staff. Annual sales averaged $100,000. Responsibilities included: Company design and systems development; financial, staff, and mailing list management; purchasing and shipping; editing and publishing a quarterly 8-page newsletter; marketing and advertising.

1981-87 Writer/Editor Self-Employed Orcas Island, WA

At Knight’s request, I created 5 books based on her philosophy, one of which has sold 400,000+ copies in nine languages. The books were created from a 7,000 page library I created of Knight’s best teachings--each selected, transcribed and edited from more than 600 hours of tape-recorded lectures.
Because of JZK's alleged copyright complaints and lawsuit against EMF in the US..
I lost my EMF Youtube channel that also held these interviews although it was not subject to the JZK copyright complaint and NZ lawsuit.
I will have that interview of Steven Weinberg back on Youtube next.
The transcript is available here.. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=701

At the time of this interview of July 1 2008, Steven was very worried and considering to file a copyright claim and personal damages against JZ Knight, JZK Inc. and JZK Publishing regarding years of unpaid royalties. JZK Inc. claimed they retained the English and Foreign rights to publish the Ramtha White Book and other Weinberg books, while publishing new but nearly identical versions of Ramtha ... which no longer listed Steven Weinberg as the holder of the copyrights.
After I recorded these interviews "that Steven also recorded ' he ceased all communications with me.
I suspect an 'out of court settlement' was agreed between Steven and JZK.

Steven Weinberg Interviews David McCarthy July 1 2008 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqK-v_p ... e=youtu.be

(EMF) Online Debate Forum
My full interview with Steven Weinberg . Recorded July 2008
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2683&p=19065&hilit ... erg#p19065

'Ramtha The White book' - (EMF) Online Debate Forum
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=684
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”