Windwords Bookstore and Newspaper - JZK destroyed Windwords?

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Windwords Bookstore and Newspaper - JZK destroyed Windwords?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

If my memory serves me correct..Diane Munzo-Smith
was part owner of the Windwords 'Ramtha' Bookstore in Rainier with Beverly Dietrick?
That was until JZK discovered she could make extra $$$ by opening her own bookstore in Yelm
and banned the Windwords bookstore from selling RSE books...
They shut down the store and left the area.> Circa RSE Yelm 1989?
Diane may have been on Steve Weinberg's team when he created the 'Ramtha the White book'.

Anyone?

Related:

onehandontheelephant
Jan 14, 2007 - 12:42PM

WindWords - Beverly Dittrich?
Hi. This is my first post in this wonderful forum and exchange of information. You may call me Onehand...my name refers to the story about the blind men all touching a different part of an elephant, each one having their own, unique, but not total perception of the truth.

Beverly's last name is correctly spelled Dittrich. She was the editor/publisher of the Windwords newspaper, which was published in Rainier from 1986 to early 1990 (I still have all copies). The first paragraph of the last issue explained: "In July 1989, when Ramtha requested that the teachings no longer be openly shared due to the progressive sensitivity of their content, the Windwords newspaper found its purposeful completion and Windwords began a new phase of its journey. Now, without the newspaper, Windwords continues on as a full-service bookstore, including mail order services to customers throughout the world."

I fondly remember the Windwords bookstore as a warm, friendly gathering place. I don't know where Bev is now, but I clearly remember what she told me and several other people first-hand, several years after the bookstore's demise. She said JZ, in a seemingly casual way and over time, asked her many questions about how to run a bookstore. Because Bev had been in JZ's "inner circle" of staff, Bev trusted her and answered every question. Then, without saying anything to Bev beforehand, JZ opened her own bookstore in direct competition with Windwords. Without editorializing, I can say that Bev expressed some strong emotions over this.

I will also share one more thing Bev told us from her days on JZ's staff in the 1980s, which may explain a lot that is happening right now with the recent shakeup in the RSE staff. Bev said that whenever JZ read even one letter that criticized anything about JZ, Ramtha, the teachings, etc., JZ would overreact so intensely that she would be in a "blue funk" for the rest of the day. Bev said JZ's staff learned to hide such letters from JZ for that reason.

That is all I know about Bev.

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 6&cmd=show

Pamely
Jan 11, 2007 - 4:24PM
Wind Words - Beverly Dietrick?
What I know/heard from many - including Beverly -- JZ owed a lot of money to Windwords for her book orders. Beverly requested payment. As far as I know, that was the overt upset. It's also clear by JZ's repeated pattern of behavior - she simply cannot bear for someone else to be making money. Windwords was growing. Ramtha Inc grew because of Windwords. - WW reached thousands of people and spread the word for a JZ and Ramtha who continuosly declared he didn't need publicity or the usual media coverage. It was a mutual feeding. The difference being that Beverly sincerely wanted to share what she thought was truth.
For whatever reason/need, JZ set out to destroy Windwords - by no longer allowing Ramtha's teaching to be printed in Windwords, and by selling the same books at the Ranch. Windwords went out of business.
It's probably been 10 yrs or more that I saw Beverly in Olympia, WA. She'd moved on with her life. I think she's still in the area.

EMF A Bravenet.com Forum

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 7&cmd=show
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: The Ancient Schools Of Wisdom. Caution

Unread post by Ockham »

Forum readrs might want to look into an early publication of Sovereignty Publishing in 1983: Love Yourself Into Life book 1. The text was released as an eBook by Tara Communications Centre, Inc. of Canada in 1997.

This text appears to have been written by Steven Weinberg, pulling information from a publication called, "The Portfolio," of the Church I Am and various JZ Knight lectures between November 1979 and July 1983.

The text appears to be easily obtainable from a variety of Internet sources.

The temperament of Ramtha presented in Love seems to be vastly different than it is now. Also JZ Knight is quite emphatically referred to as a channel in the foreword and there is no reference to Knight as, "Ramaya," or "daughtern,.". The way Weignberg [?] states it, it is as if he's intentionally emphasizing JZ Knight as unspeciali.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I am going to become rich and famous by creating an ascended technology master than comes in his space ship and personally instructs me on how to conquer my computer. One key at a time. :)

I forgot to mention that in the new white book where Ram means "father" and Ramaya is his daughter, the definition of "the list" is such garbage. It's defined as a list students make to focus on. Really!

What happened to Christ Consciousness and all the marvelous 153 things on the list?

It's easy to see where Judy is going with her show.

Also, remember "The Gods of Eden" book? Well, now Judy, JZR has a cd, "the gods of eden".
forever

Unread post by forever »

Isn't it interesting that what "Ramtha" referred to as "the gutter" is now where it's at?

But then wasn't it always?

Doesn't anyone find it unusual for a 34? year old woman to dump her husband for a 20 year old boy, Jeff Knight? I believe she was 14 years older than him? She knew he was..she wasn't his type. But was told by the "Ram" that they were soul mates...etc. And got married.

And the guy she dumped Jeff for was 19 and she was 40? Correct me if i am wrong please.

The point is isn't it peculiar to anyone but me?

Let me clarify. It is not of interest to me what her "pleasures" are. I am talking about values, priorities, character according to HER "teachings". That's a red flag.

I see something much different now when i see a picture/video. I see how artificial the laugh was. The hardness to the face and eyes. Coldness. Or was it age?

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”