JZK INC. MAKES STRANGE BEDFELLOWS WITH CONTROVERSIAL DONATIONS AND OUTREACH TO A CONTROVERSIAL MOVEMENT.5-23-19

JZ Knight hijacks the QAnon movement. Selling “Q” branding merchandise at RSE.
These forums are open for discussion and exchange of views.
journeythroughramthaland

JZK INC. MAKES STRANGE BEDFELLOWS WITH CONTROVERSIAL DONATIONS AND OUTREACH TO A CONTROVERSIAL MOVEMENT.5-23-19

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

In a clever marketing move, JZ Knight (channeler of "Ramtha" and proprietor of "Ramtha's school of Enlightenment" [RSE]) has been lobbying and donating to the organization "Q-ANON". This was brought to my attention last week and I am still getting up to speed on "Q-ANON".

While my writing about "Q-ANON" does not necessarily indicate my support for their purported beliefs, I fully support their efforts to not have their movement co-opted and monetized through the actions of JZK and "Q-ANON" representatives.

For those of us who chronicle the behaviors of organizations such as JZK it should not come as a surprise that JZK would make such a bold move. Her influence and attendance has been dropping precipitously. By her luring in more persons, and making connections that did not exist until she invented them, she is following a long held (and successful) method of increasing and holding membership and in turn growing and sustaining the money-flow into her corporation and peripheral businesses.

The person who brought this information to my attention courageously has taken a stand against persuasive members of "Q-ANON" giving lectures at RSE and charging $100 per ticket for it.

Most do not fully understand the integrity necessary to become a whistleblower in situations like these, if the persons from "Q-ANON who have taken the opportunity to speak at RSE are not aware of the myriad of times JZK has used others and their professions or connections to further HER GOALS, not theirs, regardless of whatever short term goal they may have achieved, now might be the time for them to look into it and hopefully reconsider. Long term consequences of one affiliating themselves with JZK/RSE have never turned out well.

One thing is for sure, we will be hearing more about this in the next few weeks and months.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-tea ... ult-leader
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZK INC. MAKES STRANGE BEDFELLOWS WITH CONTROVERSIAL DONATIONS AND OUTREACH TO A CONTROVERSIAL MOVEMENT.5-23-19

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Ahoy there JTR, everyone,

Its wonderful to be sharing with you again on EMF and sailing the high seas.
The QAnon organization/group is new to me so a quick Wiki search was in order and right off the bat it reads
QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[7] detailing a supposed secret plot by an alleged "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
journeythroughramthaland..
In a clever marketing move, JZ Knight (channeler of "Ramtha" and proprietor of "Ramtha's school of Enlightenment
Yep...totally agree its a clever marketing move by RSE.Inc rich recruiting grounds for JZR with her 'RSE enforcer Mike Wright' to bamboozle QAnon members with the Ramtha spiel.
Typical of RSE's marketing strategy that targets those that feel they have been defrauded and disenfranchised by 'deep state' conspiracies... be it Religions, Aliens, Governments, our families, Etc Etc... No doubt 'some' conspiracies are true 'as in 'RSE' :shock: that few who enter its gates will emerge with critical thinking and moral standing that can be lived and shared with love and honor.
journeythroughramthaland..
Most do not fully understand the integrity necessary to become a whistleblower in situations like these, if the persons from "Q-ANON who have taken the opportunity to speak at RSE are not aware of the myriad of times JZK has used others and their professions or connections to further HER GOALS, not theirs, regardless of whatever short term goal they may have achieved, now might be the time for them to look into it and hopefully reconsider. Long term consequences of one affiliating themselves with JZK/RSE have never turned out well
Yep JTR...This will not end well for RSE QAnon members :sad:

All the best to the Q-ANON RSE whistleblower :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZK INC. MAKES STRANGE BEDFELLOWS WITH CONTROVERSIAL DONATIONS AND OUTREACH TO A CONTROVERSIAL MOVEMENT.5-23-19

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Related:
A very heated exchange on this topic....
Red Pill News Friday Night Livestream W/ InTheMatrixxx & ShadyGroove discussing Ramtha - YouTube
Two strong voices in the movement are scheduled to speak at the Ramtha School for Enlightenment, InTheMatrixxx & ShadyGroove. This move has angered some and excited others. Tonight we discuss what this means, their reason behind accepting the invitation and what it means for the future of the movement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh0l0SHUvXM

Thank you JTR.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WTGisFree

Unread post by WTGisFree »

I want to share this link for those who want to know who JZ Knight has donated to in the past few years:

https://www.wethegoverned.com/politicia ... ht-ramtha/

Please note, all original Campaign Finance Reports are linked on this site from the Washington State Public Disclosure Commission. Easy to verify.

It is worth knowing the truth.

Secondly, the We the Governed site has a variety of articles which reference JZ Knight's interaction in local politics - just search for "JZ Knight" on the site, and you can see all the relevant articles.

- Enjoy

Return to “QAnon vs JZ Knight”