How JZ stretches things to support ramtha's 'prophecies'

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
Xylofone

How JZ stretches things to support ramtha's 'prophecies'

Unread post by Xylofone »

We all know that when you're in RSE you think Ramtha is a great prophet and when you get out you see clearly how silly that is because the information is just plain wrong.

I saw a post on JZs facebook that is a great demonstration for how she stretches facts and grabs for any and every connection.

This specific post was an attempt to say "see Ram predicted the coronavirus!" (Ram did nothing of the sort) but for anyone reading this who thinks Ram be a great prophet, this is how you're being misled.

Summary:
Ramtha referred to an "invisible enemy" a few times in the last 40 years (unrelated to a virus)
Trump refers to the novel coronavirus as an "invisible enemy"
Therefore Ram predicted the novel coronavirus

Also since Ram says the pedophiles around the world will die of an incurable virus, and Tom Hanks and other celebrities tested positive, therefore that fulfills Ram's prophecy that an incurable virus will take down all the pedophiles. RSE folkies are sharing this and stating that if any celebrity is in quarantine it's code for being prosecuted as a pedophile.

Here's the detailed breakdown of this wonderful logic.
JZ says: "Angel Folkies, today as I Watch President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force, the President continued to refer to the virus as “Invisible Enemy’ ... Ram has as well.. we did a quick historical search of Ramtha’s use of these words; here is what we found .."
Ram said in 2000: "How do you then prepare for a marching army that is silent, quiet, deceptive, and invisible? You have to be beings whose consciousness is so clean that there is no environment for such an army to march upon. That is the only way you are going to survive what is about to happen to the West.”

– Ramtha
March 26, 2000
Yelm, WA.
Excerpt from: Primary Retreat
Still not convinced that Ram predicted the novel coronavirus outbreak of 2019/2020? JZ went and found that Ram used the phrase "invisible enemy" which proves it. Except JZ also admits the use of the term was not in reference to the virus. Still, people are sharing this post saying "Ram predicted COVID-19!!!"
I found a couple uses of the phrase “invisible enemy” which were not in reference to the viruses:

August 28, 1998:
And since there are no visible battles to combat any longer, there are the disciplines of the invisible enemy to combat, and the invisible enemy is complacency. Every enemy that ever lost the war that I fought against suffered from one miserable — miserable — discipline: complacency.
The field is like a battle, don’t you know, against an invisible enemy, and that enemy is complacency.

August 16, 2000
So are there beings who do not want anyone to move any energy back to themselves? Yes, and they are sitting right next to you and they are inside of you and they are everywhere. Well, what do we do? I just got to put this to you. Well, what else do you know about yourself? What else can you do to yourself? How much more can you do to yourself and to others? There has always been an enemy. There has always been an invisible enemy to this work, and it has always been hated. And mostly it has been hated by the people who heard it. Certainly no institution, no corporation, no government, no country, is going to embrace this. It must be the people who embrace it. Then one by one when they take their power back — when they take their power back and solve their own guilt and their own lack — and when they are bored, what can this do to you? How can anyone flashing body parts ever get an arousal again, because we understand why it is being done.
JZ openly admits Ram's references to an invisible enemy had nothing to do with a virus, but once again, her folkies don't care. They think this is a fulfilled prophecy.

I think my head hurts. Don't worry I don't have the virus. I just did blue body dance. I have always been immune to common sense, logic, and science. :)
Xylofone

Re: How JZ stretches things to support ramtha's 'prophecies'

One more.

JZ says:
Another example of our Teachers' long sight, this was from 20 years ago almost to the day

“There are viruses that are intelligent that can change so fast. You don’t change but they do. They are the host that is going to feed upon what is not going to change and they are going to destroy you. How do you then prepare for a marching army that is silent, quiet, deceptive, and invisible? You have to be beings whose consciousness is so clean that there is no environment for such an army to march upon. That is the only way you are going to survive what is about to happen to the West.”
— Ramtha
March 26, 2000
I'm going to try to decipher this one through the lens of "Ram is talking about COVID-19" since that's what JZ says this is about.
There are viruses that are intelligent that can change so fast. You don’t change but they do.
Yep, Ram gets a point for that. That is correct. But so far, this new coronavirus has not changed. But many viruses do change so it's possible. Brilliant observation here. [+1 point for genius]
They are the host that is going to feed upon what is not going to change and they are going to destroy you.
These changing viruses are the host that will feed upon what has not changed in us. Wait, how is a virus a 'host?' Isn't the human being the host FOR the virus? [-1 point]
How do you then prepare for a marching army that is silent, quiet, deceptive, and invisible?
Okay, personifying a virus as a silent marching army sounds cool [+1 point], but I gotta say, viruses aren't deceptive. They're programmed and have no intelligence. They don't even have cells. They're not even alive. That personification is poetic, but nonsense. [-1 point]
You have to be beings whose consciousness is so clean that there is no environment for such an army to march upon. That is the only way you are going to survive what is about to happen to the West.
So what he's saying is if our consciousness is clean, there will be no environment for COVID-19 to march upon and infect us. A clean consciousness is the only way we'll survive the COVID-19 pandemic. It sure sounds good. [+10 points for making me feel better] but [-1 point] for failing to point out the devastation to the rest of the entire world (are we talking about the same virus here, Ram?)

Meanwhile, JZ is demonstrating how to have a clean consciousness. She's holing up in her chateau, not allowing visitors, not accepting mail, advising people to wear a mask, wash their hands, practice social isolation, and take many other precautions. [-10 points for taking unnecessary actions that Ram did not sanction]

Either Ram was wrong that only a clean consciousness is necessary... or taking standard precautions is the path to a clean consciousness.

I always knew those Lysol wipes were magical, but I didn't realize each time I cleaned my house I was actually contributing to creating a consciousness that is immune to deadly viruses. Huh. Learn something every day!

Ram sure had long sight alright. He talked about the potential for a virus we can't see to silently march upon the West. Damn, he's brilliant.
Xylofone

Now, how many RSE students are out there cleaning up their consciousness while wearing masks and washing their hands?
:lol: 8) :roll:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Xylofone,
I see the mind games are still afoot at RSE.
Xylofone
Ramtha referred to an "invisible enemy" a few times
Another one of JZ's fear inducing red-herrings...
Truth be known... its 'Ramtha' that's the "invisible enemy"!
But enemy of what?
I would say the very essence of our individual consciousness and conscience.
Very challenging to recover once surrendered over to a powerful illusion...
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”