Meanwhile in New Zealand - Dr. Sam - Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Meanwhile in New Zealand - Dr. Sam - Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Meanwhile in New Zealand. June 1st, 2021
Dr. Sam Bailey..a true Kiwi hero...but its a shame and scary times that to speak the truth
you have to be a hero and come under viscous attacks...
Dr Sam takes her gloves off in this video!
Watch her rebuttal against a stuff.co.nz character assassination attempt on Dr Simon Thornley
Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive
https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Vacci ... y-Comp-2:c
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
journeythroughramthaland

Re: Meanwhile in New Zealand - Dr. Sam - Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Meanwhile in New Zealand - Dr. Sam - Vaccines, Lies and Smears Odysee Exclusive

Sure Robert, but I'm a little perplexed...
Given the massive bias and lies printed in Stuff ' a major player in our NZ media'
that received $1.15 million dollars from our NZ Governments Covid-19 media bailout....:-(
He who pays the piper...$$$$
This goes far beyond calling out Odysee as a 'far right' media outlet... what makes you think so?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odyssey_(publication)

What do you think of Dr. Sams concerns about censorship in NZ and her point of view? :idea:

Thanks............... :idea:
journeythroughramthaland

Well, first of all I am not "calling them out". That implies that I am challenging what was said. I was simply stating that from all I read throughout the site and some consensus from others that they have a right wing viewpoint and that when posting it might be a good idea to acknowlage that as well one should if it were a left leaning news organizations like the NZ gov has funded. Sure , follow the money. Right wing, left wing, one still has to evaluate the facts.

Re Dr. Sam (she is pretty hot!) I found it very hard to follow, the quick clips in between what she was referencing were not informative. I just don't have the time to spend pausing the video every time and then researching what she has shown or referenced. It was a bit snarky I felt. For me, she just did not communicate her message clearly.
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi JTR,
Re: I just don't have the time to spend pausing the video every time and then researching what she has shown or referenced.
Yep, I understand,
perhaps its because on a very personal level I know what its like to be smeared and attacked that I took the time to listen to her main points.
Its truly a scary situation in NZ for whistle blowers, and Dr. Sam is one of the very few brave souls putting herself on the line with these videos.
Also bear in mind she is a doctor and not a video producer I think she's doing an amazing job..so kudos to her..
Her 'snarkyness' I suspect is that she is getting pissed at seeing so many in her profession getting slammed, censored and intimidated..
its getting really scary in NZ with this whole covid shit, I'm very worried where this will all end up..
They are currently character assassinating Dr Simon Thornley in our NZ mainstream media right now..
here's a sample...
The scientist and the rabbit hole:
How epidemiologist Simon Thornley became an outcast of his profession | Stuff.co.nz
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health ... profession
all the same....thanks for sharing mate..:-)
journeythroughramthaland

I agree,
The media demonization of anything that does not fir their narrative is really getting old and mucking up the whole conversation.

Don’t you think part of Dr. Sam’s reason for the video was her book in the background?? Have you read it??
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JTR - Don’t you think part of Dr. Sam’s reason for the video was her book in the background?? Have you read it??
Yes....you have a point...
I've been listening to Dr. Sam's views from the very start....well over a year now, and at the core of her standing 'be she right or wrong'
I do believe she's a wonderful ' and good looking' ;-) intelligent human being trying to help us understand what is F is going on.
I did notice the book..I didn't know she had written one.
So speaking from a little experience... it can be fine line between notoriety and eminence,
It's an awful slide into loonyland once our ego slip's through the door and takes up residence...
Yea, I'm really talking about me... :shock:

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”