Lee Van Nguyen Illuminized, Inc. investment scam

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Lee Van Nguyen Illuminized, Inc. investment scam

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Does anyone know of this con man and thief Lee Van Nguyen?
Busted by the Washington State Securities Division for operating an investment scam called Illuminized, Inc.
From what we understand he also runs a rental scam in and around Yelm targeting newly arrived RSE students. :sad:

Thanks,
David.
Illuminized, Inc. and Lee Van Nguyen - S-10-044-10-FO01 - Final Order
On October 13, 2010, the Securities Division made an Entry of Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Final Order to Cease and Desist and to Charge Costs (“Final Order”) against Respondents, Illuminized, Inc. and Lee Van Nguyen (“Nguyen”). The Securities Division found that Respondents did business in Seattle, Washington. The Securities Division found that Respondents had each offered and sold a $50,000 investment to a Washington investor without disclosing important information about the investment, including the risks of the investment and financial information about the purported guarantor and the issuer of the investment. The Securities Division found that Respondents had each violated RCW 21.20.010, the anti-fraud provision of the Securities Act of Washington. The Securities Division ordered Nguyen to pay investigative costs of $2,500. Respondents each have the right to request judicial review of the Final Order. The Securities Division had entered a Statement of Charges against Illuminized, Inc. and Lee Van Nguyen on June 18, 2010.

Misrepresentations or Omissions
4. When offering and selling the investment, Respondents each represented to the investor that the
investment was "guaranteed" and had no risk. Respondents each failed to disclose the risks of the
investment. Respondents each failed to disclose the source of any guarantee for the investment.
Respondents each failed to give the investor financial information about the investment, including
financial statements for the issuer of the investment or any guarantor of the investment. Respondents each
failed to disclose how the investor’s funds would be used. Respondents each failed to disclose that
Illuminized Corporation was not registered with the Washington Secretary of State or the Nevada
Secretary of State. Respondents each failed to disclose the business operating history of Illuminized, Inc.,
dba Illuminized Corporation. Respondents each failed to disclose that the investor could lose the entire
amount of the investment. To date, the investment has never been repaid.

Washington Securities Division - Administrative Orders 2010
http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/orders2010.htm

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-10-044-10-FO01.pdf
http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-10-044-10-FO01.pdf
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: Lee Van Nguyen Illuminized, Inc. investment scam

Unread post by Vanilla »

Lee was once a weekly poker guest at Jz's house, back with James, before they all got kicked out for breaking a 40 thousand dollar iching statue. Lee bragged about all the stuff he has access to.

He is one of Ram's favorite front row students. There at every event, sitting on his INFINITE VOYAGER MEDITATION CUSHION . He sits always with perfect posture. He wears a cap always, has a mustache and bows to Ram at every eye contact.
He wears a long cape and has long hair in a ponytail. He is such a RSE student.

Ramtha named Lee's baby Lord of Brittany. Then at the next event Ramtha named the same baby again Jesiah. Lee said, You named my baby before , and Ramtha said, no-- he told me he wants TWO NAMES!!, so the baby has three first names now.

I know he will deny he ever scammed you. That you dont understand nothing. That people are LYING about him.
You do not understand contracts, he will scream. He will say I never said that.. He will tell you he will sue you. He has been misunderstood. People believe him because they see how much Ramtha loves him. He is like holy.

He charges you for coming to his kids birthday parties with presents, he gets away with that. I heard that from some guy who worked for him. he told everybody what kind of bad things he did. " I did some bad things when I worked for Lee"

He asks people if its ok to use their ebay accounts. I am not sure why. I think he has been banned from ebay. He has tons of cars trucks vans and luxury cars as well that are repossesed or given back to their owners. He hoards weapons.

He has been scamming students for years and years and everyone knows this but noone says anything. His scams, even the trailers and RVs he rents out are not his. But those he borrowed from his other scammees towards their investments. He does real estate scams. I mean big ones. And nobody ever reports him. Mostly Mexcian RSE students. I am shocked this has finally come out.

Ramtha has never ever confronted him. The school kicked him out once for drug dealing, but he got invited back and when Ramtha saw him back, he ran over kissing him. Lee's love for Ramtha is so deep. People in the school fear this man. They have alot of respect for him too and when he walks by they all like bow and stuff.

I did purchase a washer and dryer from him. Still in box. Years ago. Cash only. Thats what he deals in.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Vanilla,

Thank you for your update on Lee Van Nguyen.
Nothing has changes since my time in RSE, the closer the circle of "masters" that hover around JZ/R the more corrupt and predatory they become.
Those very close to JZ/R are "handlers" and secondary psychopaths.
It is as Robair postedthese people KNOW it's a scam but dare not admit it.
Glen Cunningham knew it was a scam during his time as 'Ramtha's bodyguard, but at least he had some backbone and tried his very best to undo the damage and warn others about KZ Knight,
but the likes of Steve Klein, Greg Simmons, Mike Wright..the RSE handlers without whom R$E would collapse overnight.
These people are the upstanding people they like to portray, they wear nice clothes, drive nice cars and will give you a nice smile and a compliment..
but they are very clever predators ..., Snakes in Suits weighing every human being, every situation as an opportunity to prey upon and feed off.
No surprise that Lee Van Nguyen is a class act predator and of their company.

David.
Lee-Nguyen-RSE-class-act-predator.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i rely appreciate what you did here. to put a face to this story,
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
All crooks in RSE know very well that Ramtha do not exist, and also know that lot of the Generals knows that, so crooks can thrived in that environment knowing that they can get away with pretty much anything, Knowing that JZ is just a fake give them a big advantage on everyone. Yes they know the whole thing is a Scam, otherwise they will also FEAR that the Ram would exposed them. Nope they know they are dealing with a drunk sociopath that like them cares only for herself.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
tree

Unread post by tree »

If You Live in the Yelm Area - Look out for Lee Nguyen
The Thurston County Sheriff’s Office has contacted Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE)
to advise that former student Lee Nguyen has been arrested April 2nd for “breaking and entering” a home,
a Class B Felony. The Deputy Sheriff requested RSE students and the entire community be aware
of the behavior of Mr. Nguyen and others in our area. He is a repeat offender.
The fact that his actions have ratcheted-up to the level of a Class B Felony is of concern.

The following is a report from Yelm Real Estate Designated Broker/Owner Cindy Schorno who gave permission to disseminate:
“Lee Nguyen and his girlfriend had broken into a home, posted a “Adverse Possession Sign” in the window
and had recorded the status of their “Adverse Possession” sign with the Thurston County Auditor’s office.
He had personal belongings brought into the home over the Easter weekend.

This man is not the legal owner of the home. He has been tracking down foreclosing homes in the Yelm and Thurston County areas,
breaking in, re-keying and then posting a sign on the property and telling neighbors that he is either the new owner or renter.

He was arrested April 2 by the Thurston County Sheriff Deputy in another home that was also vacant and listed for sale.
Apparently, he is 22 or 23 years old and is a former RSE student. However, he may also be the gentleman who has been scamming RSE students on rentals that he says he owns, takes a deposit and rental fee and then leaves them in a home they are not entitled to possess. He has a former criminal background, as well.
I want to get the word out to any RSE student who has been scammed by this person to contact Deputy Steven Schell at Thurston County Sheriff’s office. 360-786-5525.
Also, let your readers know to “please be careful, DO NOT GIVE CASH MONEY to any supposed landlord, and check their credentials” when renting from ANYONE. I am happy to help anyone needing a rental home to contact me and I will see if the person they are dealing with is the real owner by looking up title records. I will do this for FREE.”

Cindy Schorno, Designated Broker/Owner
Yelm Real Estate
Office: 360-400-YELM(9356)

http://www.mastersconnection2020.com/in ... lee-nguyen

Return to “RSE SCAMS, FRAUD & PONZI SCHEMES Sea-11 Water Scam”