hobo prince scam

Rooster

hobo prince scam

Unread post by Rooster »

seriously

Re: hobo prince scam

Unread post by seriously »

Sadly, if this guy presented at the Ranch, he'd have $25 from both of my parents.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am not sure where it was presented. I know the guy lives in yelm and its the latest. SOMEONE tried to recruit me. Aaaheemm! Seriously, Lol.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Why does it not suprise me this scam is connected to nesara and alkaline water? The origin omega. Does it ever end? At least the blooger on this site sees the bull!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/06/ ... pdate.html
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Its funny - the more ridiculous the tale, it seems the more suckers want to believe it. Go to a, 'seminar,' in an empty storefront in a shopping mall, pay the dude $25 for an infantile children's book, then he's going to send you $900 a week for the next few years? At least this flim-flam artist is a little smart: he keeps the bar of entry fairly low, and he actually does sell something (the crappy book) for the membership fee, so he can't be charged with running an out and out Ponzi scheme.

Heck, I could start calling myself the Barefoot Baron, ditch my shoes and not shave for a week. I'll claim my great grandad was a Freemason, and my family namesakes own a castle in Scotland where an arc is buried with the will of the Rothchild family detailing the 1857 pact that has now become NESARA. I'll hold some weekend seminars in an empty mall store to sell memberships in my forthcoming exploratory party to Scotland for $100 per share. To show my sincerity, you'll receive a five Amero coin (minted in beautiful genuine aluminum) and an 8 by 10 inch picture of the family castle. I'll split any Rothchild treasure I find with my shareholders. If I can get 100 suckers to sign up, I can take one sweet vacation in Scotland!

Just kidding of course! :-)
ex

Unread post by ex »

the alu coin inspired me: you can buy, only at this special place, by invitation from special people, with the current dollar the future secret currency. which will kick in after the financial collapse. the rate will be 1 new for 10 old. the aluminium will survive the sun flares. the 1% already dealing in secrete with the new currency because they know..... bla bla bla.....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Too funny, Ex!

Aluminum - if it is good enough to line your hat, it is good enough to serve as your fiat currency replacement. I like the idea!... that our new coins being radiation proof against those coming pesky solar flares. They give us ten of those old grubby dollars and they get one of our new coins. If they trade in enough dollars to us, they can use the coins they buy to line their roofs. The coins will do double duty as radiation shields and as post apocalyptic money.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hey, I want in on this, too. You could also open a 'bank' for people to deposit those aluminium coins for safe keeping, and then use them to buy even more of those grubby old dollars.

(I'd like small cut of the profits if this proves to be successful. :D)

W.E
ex

Unread post by ex »

it wont work. people r not so stupid. or r they????
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Sadley ex,
Do we call them stupid or brainwashed? Mind controlled to the extent of no critical thinking. Obviously it works. The scams are played everyday and people are making money!
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

The sad and bad thing is that it just could work, ex. Just flesh it out a bit, invent a credible background story, and away we go!

I find it absolutely incredible and beyond belief that there are people out there who are still waiting for all sorts of these schemes to pay out and they just won't be told, or shown, or have it proven to them that it is just impossible and that they have been caught up in a scam.

Of course, their 'right thinking' has been undermined, if one wishes to call that 'brainwashing'! But one also has to wonder whether, if they were to wake up to the scam, it would destroy the entire world of belief which they have created for themselves. Which would leave them in a very bad place, and unbearably disillusioned, as well as having to accept that they will never see their money again!!

W.E
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I feel pretty sure people would eagerly line up for a piece of the Barefoot Baron's action. It seems to be human nature that we all want to believe we are the one in the million that holds the winning lottery ticket. It is OK to indulge the urge and buy a lottery ticket now and then, because admittedly somebody really is that lucky one in a million. You never know.... There's also the appeal that you might be able to beat the man at his own game.

It is pathalogical when you sell your house and cash in your retirement and give it all to the Barefoot Baron in hopes that the Barefoot Baron really does have access to a secret Rothchild key to a NESARA windfall. Meanwhile your spouse and kids are going unclothed, unsheltered and unfed.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

vb6041

Unread post by vb6041 »

There are even better scams. Ever hear of Bit coins?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
People "Mine" bit coins. It's currency created from nothing with nothing to back it up. There are even bitcoin markets where the owners of the site manipulate the value of bitcoins in order to buy and sell them to their advantage.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Sounds a little like designing virtual shoes or furniture to fill virtual houses in the virtual reality game Second Life, but charging real money for them, which people do. I saw a documentary on Second Life where a woman made her living doing this.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

I know someone who made a fortune peddling an insustantial Reality called A Remarkable Life(tm).

Return to “RSE SCAMS, FRAUD & PONZI SCHEMES Sea-11 Water Scam”