RSE Unemployment Fraud

Virginia

RSE Unemployment Fraud

Unread post by Virginia »

Anyone who wants to make a complaint about employment fraud with RSE this is a great time to do so. People are coming forward. If you would like to tell them about your experience go to this form (crappy form), just put it is concerning Ramtha School of Enlightenment and put a contact phone number where they can call you.

https://fortress.wa.gov/esd/webform/con ... ?subject=3

They are investigating and people are coming forward. Shred Judy shred!!!!!
Jingz

Re: Unemployment Fraud

Unread post by Jingz »

Virginia,
You and I have never personally met, and unfortunately I do not have any help to offer you regarding this or all the other frauds she is guilty of. I did, however want to express how much I admire your strength and courage and I send you love everyday in hope to strengthen your resolve.

You were my tipping point, the proverbial straw that broke the camels back, even before you posted, the rumors on here connected a lot of doubt dots I was having. If I were in your shoes I would hope I had half of the kahunas you do! Be Proud, Very Proud, you have this charlatan and her croniies running scared! For anyone who can help expose her frauds, I hope you find the courage to do so, for the rest of us we need to keep the momentum going for Virginia,any ideas?

Jingz
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Jingz,
We will just be behind her every step of the way. We know what goes on and the truth. Thats all we need is the truth that goes on at rse. Virginia truly is strong and just the right one to come along. Support and truth. Not to metion we have all paid for seats and false teachings for years. I am thinking a bit of finacial support, what ever we can help with will help too.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I would definitely contribute to help out let me know how.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Thank you so much everyone. I told a friend the other day, this is tough but not nearly as tough as how most have it these days. I do not have a child at Children's Hospital, I am not living some of the horrible existences that Judy's fraud caused and I am not without dear friends such as all of you here and on EE. I have never felt so blessed and supported. I have been through a lot of tough days in my life but now I am filled with joy. The rest of this is just part of the show, but Judy will not ever fully recover from this exposure and the way it emboldened many to start coming forward.

David McCarthy had the passion, the drive, the caring and the resolve and with the information compiled on EMF- when we got the right timing, everything fell into place. This was truly a group effort. Of course it is unpleasant to be smeared and lied about, especially by a member of my family. I think the only people that care what he or any of them have to say is RSE. No one else wants to hear it. They have seen the videos and heard enough.

They have smeared much better people than me over in that camp, vulnerable people, people who never had a chance because they were attacked so deliberately and so viciously and who did not have the opportunity to even be heard because of the corruption taking place in this county. There isn't a politician left who would let Judy Z even buy them a cup of coffee and we doubt any will be dumb enough to continue to protect her.

The members here and on EE are some of the best people I have ever known. My real family.

Return to “RSE SCAMS, FRAUD & PONZI SCHEMES Sea-11 Water Scam”