IRS shutting RSE down - Over Million Dollars Gold Bullion delivered to Knights mansion

David McCarthy
Site Admin

IRS shutting RSE down - Over Million Dollars Gold Bullion delivered to Knights mansion

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Circa RSE -1990-1991 Yelm.

As I recall...
An urgent message was sent out by 'Ramtha' that all students must attend an evening event on such and such date.
This was not free...I think the cost was $40.00. I dutiful attended...
We were eager to hear 'Ramtha's latest teaching' and speculated it must be about the return of Jehovah and his flesh eating reptilians :roll:
I remember clear as day...JZ Knight taking to the stage with broken voice and wiping away tears announced that...
Jeff Knight had betrayed us all...he has stolen the registry of all the names and addresses of RSE students
from her safe and handed them over to the IRS..!!!
a wave of outrage and fear rippled through the RSE arena, then added..Jeff Knight is gay and hates women's vagina's!"
The outrage was explosive...people shouting and crying...I was thinking why Jeff why? you seemed such a great guy when I met you. :oops:
within few short sentences JZ Knight turned everyone against Jeff Knight with a vengeance.
Not to long after this event another RSE call went out..again I paid my dues and attended.
This time JZ Knight claiming the IRS was going to shut RSE down on false pretense she owed over a million dollars in unpaid taxes!
Its a conspiracy of the 'Grey Men' to shut our great school down she cried.
Again ..RSE members shouting in fear and outrage...
I was thinking..WTF..I'd just moved here from New Zealand to attend RSE full time, what happened to 'Ramtha's promise he would protect us all..
even our children if we left behind for 'the great work'.. :cry:
Then...'wait for it............... :evil:
JZ Knight announces...There is a way to save 'our School' ..if we payoff the IRS 'over a million dollars' with your help
you can help save our great school.. :shock:
And that's just what happened..everyone gave what cash they could afford..
Shortly after Linda Evans and wealthy RSE member Roberta Brittingham were lauded as heroes because they gave between them over a million dollars in Gold Bullion to help save RSE, it was delivered to Knight's mansion in an armored security truck..
Brilliant sociopathic mind craft played out on the RSE stage. Where non dare question 'the channel'...:sad:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Xylofone

Re: IRS shutting RSE down - Over Million Dollars Gold Bullion delivered to Knights mansion

Unread post by Xylofone »

I "heard" through the "grapevine" that JZ later appeared on stage and admitted that she had lied about the IRS going after RSE, and everyone applauded her for her honesty... I wasn't there, but I've heard multiple people say they witnessed this??
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: IRS shutting RSE down - Over Million Dollars Gold Bullion delivered to Knights mansion

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Xylofone .
I "heard" through the "grapevine" that JZ later appeared on stage and admitted that she had lied about the IRS going after RSE,
and everyone applauded her for her honesty...
Yes...this actually happened.
From what I understand...Roberta's gold bullion was never paid back.
Its important to add some context here..
The RSE culture of silence.
JZRamtha. And no one is a victim of anyone else's will or designs.
This why so few RSE members even question the deceptions and abuse at RSE.
Much like a rape survivor, feelings of guilt and shame, the PTSD, anxiety, and depression...
places a huge hurdle to overcome the trauma, and just as important to bring the perpetrator to accountability and justice.
To stop these monsters moving onto their next victim. But hey! ..If there is 'no such thing as a victim' as JZRamtha teaches...
then everything's hunky-dory at RSE, no matter what! Ramtha is infallible right?
sweet.. nothing to see here Masters', move along now.. :twisted:

P.S.
Dear JZRamtha, RSE.Inc..
If you feel you have been a victim of unfair criticisms or errors of fact on EMF.
Please feel free to contact me by PM or email ASAP.. enlightenmefree@gmail.com
And I will correct all errors of fact, mistaken claims, or unfair criticisms straightaway.

Your truly,

David McCarthy
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard a similar story about some other teacher but can't recall who it was... the guy scammed a bunch of people and then came out and apologized and everyone applauded him for coming clean and let him off the hook for the crime, it could have been a Scientologist.

LOL @ your open invitation to accept error corrections...

When the legos come crashing down they come with a hefty dose of PTSD.

Return to “RSE SCAMS, FRAUD & PONZI SCHEMES Sea-11 Water Scam”