The David Hudson swindle at RSE - White Powder Gold - Sea 11 water

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The David Hudson swindle at RSE - White Powder Gold - Sea 11 water

Unread post by David McCarthy »

David Hudson gave several lectures at RSE circa Nov 1995.
Basically the scam was to get RSE students to pre-order a "miraculous white powder... an elixir of life'"
from Hudson who JZ Knight invited to RSE claiming him to be a scientist and alchemist!
To this date....
The only people that have benefited from this scam was JZ Knight and David Hudson :sad:
RSE students who were terminally ill were also coned by Knight and Hudson into this scam.
How much cash did JZ Knight and Greg Simmons pocket from the RSE Hudson's swindle?
Some RSE students were selling and taking MDMA... convinced it was David Hudson white powder!

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: The David Hudson MLM swindle at RSE

Pulled from the old EMF forum

Posted by M. McMillan

Mar 2, 2007 - 7:11PM David Hudson

Hi Everyone! I'm starting a new thread FYI on David Hudson who was jokingly mentioned in the thread of "reserved seating". When I got the last newsletter from David H. just before his production factory for monoatomic gold blew up or whatever, then heard the entire plant went *** after, I got the feeling that someone was interfering with him & purposely caused this. It was verified for me when I read Laurence Gardner's book "Lost Secrets of the Ark". He mentions David's work in the book, but the real enlightenment came in the appendix on David H. at the end of the book. He states that David was approached by someone in a "suit" to become part of the business. David said no way. This person threatened him that he'd never get the factory off the ground. Only a few core people knew what they were producing. It turns out that he & GM were working on fuel cell technology with the monoatomic gold. Apparently afterward when David's health fell apart too at the same time his factory did, he thought about it and realized that the only other people who knew about this were the Federal Energy Comission with whom he was by law obliged to file his plans & prints. Bingo! This book is an extremely interesting to read. Gardner points out that the Ark of the Covenant was a DC Arc used to manufacture monoatomic gold. Those of us in RSE who bought shares into his company were left holding the bag, but the real culprit was our own government. From what I understand, David H. is very honorable & wanted to repay everyone the funds they contributed. I don't know if that'll ever happen as his health is pretty shot, which I expect was also "arranged". (That's my insight.) Anyway, this is just for your information. M.

Mar 3, 2007 - 12:07AM Re: David Hudson

David Hudson first came to Yelm around 1993 by invitation from Ugi Shimono.
Hudson delivered a very convincing talk about his alchemist credentials and his ”holy bloodline” that guided him to rediscover the Egyptian elixir of life… “monoatomic gold”
It created such a buzz in Yelm that Hudson was invited by JZ Knight to lecture at RSE. With the “Ramtha” stamp of approval…Hudson convinced hundreds of eager RSE students to invested in his company for a share of his production of “monatomic gold”..
with the strict stipulation that very sick would be first in line to receive their “white powder gold” first..
How very noble and kind of him.. We all thought..
This wonderful man just needs some financial help build his laboratory and to heal his sick and dying wife… and to help humanity?

Not one person to date “that I know” have received their “white powder gold”
There was always a good “story” ….delivery was just on the horizon…
Do not question.. Hudson is battling the grey men…Etc Etc
Today.. I did a quick search on the Internet… Hudson is still hawking his White Powder Gold, with such names as… Transformational alchemy: monatomic gold.. White powder rhodium . monatomic gold and monoatomic rhodium Etc Etc……..

My friend Ugi never received his elixir of life from Hudson..
He dropped dead at an RSE event just a few years ago.

Meanwhile its business as usual for David Hudson.

I call it deception and fraud.

David.

Cowboy

Mar 3, 2007 - 12:45PM Re: David Hudson

I remember when David Hudson spoke at RSE and sold memberships in his company, Science of the Spirit Foundation. In fact I still have the paperwork and many of the newsletters mailed out from 1996 to 1999. The memberships sold for $500.00 each and the May/June 1996 newsletter states, "We have all 5000 memberships committed at this time." That would be $2,500,000. The May/June 1997 newsletter included 2 pages of photos of the plant and equipment. The December, 1997 newsletter is headlined, "By the time you receive this newsletter the plant will be running." "Due to the high cost of shipping we will have to wait about four weeks to tally and divide material among the memberships. The finished product should be arriving the 2nd or 3rd week of February, 1997.

It was the last newsletter I received and I'm still waiting for the product. If you search "David Hudson" online you can find him "selling" white powder gold. If he is selling it online, why wasn't it distributed to the members who put up the $2,500,000?

Don't go for it. Instead check out his now defunct Science of the Spirit Foundation, Box 25709, Tempe, Arizona, 85285.

whatchamacallit

Mar 3, 2007 - 9:22PM Re: David Hudson

Cowboy,

WOW ! Hudson is currently selling the powder ? Gee, why hasn't JZ let her students know that ? Or Ramtha...why hasn't he let the students know ?

Hudson talked to the audience, years ago, and got many of them hooked into this White Powder of Gold scam. It was viewed by many as the elixir of possible immortality.

What was that other guy...the SEA-11 scam ! Do you remember that ? I still have the recipe in my notebook for exactly how to make the "recipe". I even made the recipe by following the detailed descriptions. What a fool, LOL.

It tasted HORRIBLE. Bad recipe, I say.

Cowboy, I don't know if I still have my Hudson newsletters or not. But what you share is sure right on !

Cowboy

Mar 4, 2007 - 9:47AM Re: David Hudson

Greetings Whatchamacallit,

Are you referring to the ingestion of the concentrated saltwater? The water that some people flew to the Dead Sea to obtain? The one that "Ramtha" said, "When you drink this you are drinking everything that exists in the ocean, you are strengthening your bodies in ways that are unimaginable."

If that is what you are remembering I wonder why it came and went if it was really as great as "Ramtha" said.

DanceTheWind/AnnMarie Parson

Mar 4, 2007 - 10:43AM Re: David Hudson

YIKES! reading your posts here I just wipe my brow in relief that I got in and out in such short order... I only spent about... lets see...$7,000. on my RSE education in say 12-15 mos. That doesn't count my x-husband who I talked into going and my partner who attended while here with me...
oh well... less than tuition at the local community college I guess

Mar 4, 2007 - 10:50AM Re: David Hudson

But Dance, you would have received some EDUCATION at the local community college

Mar 4, 2007 - 10:37PM Re: David Hudson

Cowboy,

Yes, that's part of it. We were told we had to go to a place in the ocean where we could suck "clean" water from down at least 100 feet deep. My poor husband tolerated this nonsense, and found a fishing boat to go out on. The man got my water for me just fine, and got seasick, too. All for love =-)

Generally speaking, it involved this seawater, sodium hydroxide (which is VERY toxic; even lethal in the wrong use of it), fresh water, and some mixing/pouring/washing steps. In the end, it left one with a whitish substance that as described as similar in appearance to sperm.

I do not know one student who was able to tolerate the taste of the "Sea-11" water, without nearly gagging. I do remember one day, being at an event, sitting outdoors, and Ramtha was mad. He yelled at the students, in reference to the Sea-11 slime, that he had given us the recipe for life, and we just threw it away.

It was a short lived FAD (one of MANY), that blew through RSE. But as it typical for the fad-of-the-month, so to speak, a number of folks were fanatical about it. Some caused some disturbances in the area because of their misuse of it. I don't recall details,and probably have them in my notes, but I am SURE that I heard this addressed, from the stage. There was a scolding because of it. (from Ramtha)

Dance...consider yourself very lucky that your tenure there was short lived.

Cowboy, did you ever ingest the Sea-11 and/or make it?
Just curious.

ex

Mar 5, 2007 - 6:33AM Re: David Hudson

thats the time i came.the people were very exited about it. you had to extract the white stuff with draino.because this is used in drugfabrication shops are suposed to tell it to the police.that was the shouting about.now from a trusted friend a rumor if you want. this stuff was still poisen and triggered probably many cancers.in my opinion ramtha jz is a murderer and should be held responsible for her sh....it came and went like a fashion and everything in rse.so much for timeless teachings.i still read here most of it is said from people who write better.good luck to you all.

Cowboy

Mar 5, 2007 - 7:21PM Re: David Hudson

I drank the concentrated seawater for a long time all the while convincing myself that it was the elixir of immortality (I believe that is what "Ramtha" called it.) In fact, I only recently found some in a small bottle in the back of the refrigerator. Should I sell it on eBay?

whatchamacallit

Mar 5, 2007 - 8:36PM Re: David Hudson

LOL ! You've had that in the fridge all these years ? EWWWWWW !!!

I wonder what a chemical analysis at a lab would show it has it in, that validates it as the Elixir of Immortality. I guess if the taste doesn't kill you, you will be immortal.

Mar 5, 2007 - 10:41PM Re: David Hudson

it was in a lab.it was poisen.

David McCarthy

Mar 5, 2007 - 10:59PM Re: David Hudson

Hello Ex,

Can you elaborate on the lab test?

whatchamacallit .. was the seawater con’coction called Sea-11?
Can you e-mail me the recipe?

It would be very interesting to have the sea-11 lab analyzed and the results presented on EMF.

David

whatchamacallit@yahoo.com

Mar 6, 2007 - 4:43PM Re: David Hudson

David,

Email you the Sea-11 recipe ? Oh, my. This could be profitable, I sense. What's it worth to you ?

Laughing out loud !!!

P.S. Maybe we can start a partnership and over ride the nasty taste with flavored Sea-11 water, and market it ? (just kidding!)

David McCarthy

Mar 6, 2007 - 11:00PM Re: David Hudson

whatchamacallit
Q.
What's it worth to you ?”

How about a Tesla watch? :D

David.

Raoul

Mar 7, 2007 - 11:43AM Re: David Hudson

I would say the David Hudson saga, followed by Larry's presentation on how to extract monatomic elements from seawater, using an incomplete process, is a prime example how the school managed to destroy something meaningful for most or all who came in contact with it via the school.

My own research has yielded the following: All scientific papers that David Hudson quoted in his presentation are for real. I went to the Evergreen State College and found and photocopied them in the microfilm/microfiche section.

David Hudson, as you know, never shipped any product to those fools like me who bought a membership, and, in contrast to what a poster above stated, does not sell anything monoatomic now. There are several companies on the web who market monoatomic gold, I am the owner of one of them. I will not comment on any friendly competitors' products. Nor do I have the audacity to post my website here, I understand that this forum is not an advertising field but all about gathering information or rather: gathering our wits that we may have lost somewhere in the not too distant past.

Once I realized that David Hudson was talking about something real, I went on my own quest and found Larry, the assayer, who showed me how to convert metallic gold to monoatomic and he also showed me the seawater process that was later presented at the school.

The problem with the seawater process as Larry presented it is that it utilizes sodium hydroxide out of a Red Devil Lye bottle, this is not a food grade chemical, but a toilet grade chemical, plus Larry's concentration of a 10 percent lye is too strong, creating localized pH-Levels ways over Larry's target pH. (My choice would be an 8 percent potassium hydroxide solution of food grade potassium hydroxide from a chemicals store, fyi.)

So you get a dirty product with very little monatomic elements in it. Larry's way of handling the problem was to tell people to take only a few drops per day. But then Ramtha(TM) came out and told people to swig it.

And here is where the problems really started: Larry has never done a complete water change, so the process unfortunately also concentrates the heavy water or deuterium oxide that occurs naturally in seawater. In contrast to what you may have heard at the Ranch, deuterium is a slow poison that accumulates in the body and creates stomach aches, hair loss and other symptoms that Ramsters at the time exhibited. Plus they got poisoned by the heavy metals they precipitated out of seawater, too.

Back then, I took the time to write a letter to J.Z. about my observations plus how to clean up the Sea-11, inviting her to make this available to everyone.

Possibly as a direct result, Ramtha(TM) came out and told people something like they should stop making the stuff because they were not doing it right.

The blame was put on the students!

Now, apart from the RSE-related story, one thing remains to be asked about the monoatomic elements themselves: What then is it?

According to David Hudson, they are the Philosopher's Stone. Laurence Gardner ran with the idea and wrote an entire book about the material along these lines.

BS! This is one of the bigger BSes I have heard in my life. Monoatomic Gold was known to medieval Western alchemists as the "True Calx of Gold" that cannot be "revivified" - meaning it cannot be returned to metallic gold by standard metallurgical means. (One medieval reference that includes a viable manufacturing process of monoatomic gold plus the above-mentioned definition is: Jugel, Johann G.: Johann Gottfried Jugels freyentdeckte Experimentalchymie, Leipzig, Germany 1766, Publisher J.P. Krause, page 172ff ). In Ayurveda, monoatomic gold is the bhasma of gold that passes the test of apunarbhavatva or "test of non-revivability". Same test, even same terminology!

Both the pharmacopoeias of medieval alchemy as well as ayurveda list the uses of this particular calx of gold, it is a medicine for the heart, red blood cells, bones and bone marrow, and aspermia. It is also said to be good for longevity. So we are basically looking at something quite useful, but:

This material is not even close to being the Philosopher's stone, the highest achievement of alchemy, it is at the very bottom of mineral alchemy!

And you were once being told........

Mar 7, 2007 - 6:11PM Re: David Hudson

Thanks for sharing your information, Raoul. Dare I ask, is there an antidote for the RSE recipe?
whatchamacallit

Mar 7, 2007 - 10:28PM Re: David Hudson

Raoul,

Yes, I remember students being told to swig it, also. I think this Sea-11 water, and the misinformation passed along by a "God", is one of the biggest examples of fraud (no Ramtha at home), that I've seen in the school.

I wonder if it would be effective to cleanse the body of any heavy metal toxicity by using some of the products available for that? I know plain old Vitamin C cannot be under rated.

Thanks for posting your info.

David,
I don't wear a watch, but because you're a great guy with a big heart, I wouldn't want to give you poison! We want you around in good health !

Don't Sea-11 !!

Whatcha

Raoul

Mar 8, 2007 - 6:54AM Re: David Hudson

Hi Cowboy and Whatcha,

an antidote or cleanse for the Sea-11: depending on where the seawater was from and how the preparation was made, you are probably looking at lead- and mercury oxides or hydroxides as the main problem contaminants, with some cadmium added for good measure.

They can be cleansed out of the body by various means, one of them is taking broken cell-wall chlorella for six months; this is very effective, as hair analyses have shown over and over.

Another option is to do the herbal cleanse developed by the late Dr. Christopher which is now better known as the Schultze-cleanse; this preparation contains in the dark powder formula activated charcoal and bentonite clay, both known to pull out heavy metal toxicity.

For mercury toxicity, daikon radish and cilantro are working well, besides chlorella.

For getting rid of deuterium, the classic way is water fasting. Another option would be taking the trace elements germanium and cerium in edible forms, these two together help the body rid itself of deuterium, too.

Mar 8, 2007 - 10:02AM Re: David Hudson

Something to note in Raoul's narrative above is that he wrote to JZ telling her that the method the RSE students were using was incorrect and dangerous. Sometime after that "Ramtha" told the students to stop making it.

Why did it take a letter to JZ in order for "Ramtha" to make an announcement? If "Ramtha" is who "he" says he is, an all knowing omnipotent being, why did RSE students improperly make this product at an event? And ingest it?

And how about if you weren't present when "Ramtha" told students to stop making it? What effort was made to ensure that those who made it at RSE later learned that the process was flawed? No effort was made because I never found out about it and I was at the event where we made it.

In my opinion this scenario suggests that attending Ramtha's School of Enlightenment can be hazardous to your health. I wonder what my toxicity levels are?

David McCarthy

Mar 8, 2007 - 1:07PM Re: David Hudson

Some great posts... Much appreciated..

Raoul,

Welcome..
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

The record speaks for itself that David Hudson is a charlatan,
His ability to memorize information in the field of science and alchemy continues
to bamboozle and defraud the public,
He has much in common with JZ Knight…
The term vampire is an appropriate one…..
I remember the great theme of “Ramtha” in the early 90s was alchemy.
I prided myself on being a member of OmAkad.. the so-called alchemists…and healers of RSE?
That the purpose of RSE “The Great Work” was the transmutation of a student’s base mind “Lead”, into the so-called Christ consciousness..“Gold”.
A clever ruse… well calculated to remove the gold from our pockets and feed off our life force…
Meanwhile any spiritual wisdom and true knowledge pirated by JZ Knight became infected and used to control her ‘Ramtha” flock…

What Raoul said is true.
quote:
“using an incomplete process, is a prime example how the school managed to destroy something meaningful for most or all who came in contact with it via the school.”
Fortunately for me I had just quit RSE when the Sea-11 “teachings” blew through town, there was such a buzz in Yelm, I had friends driving down to the Great Salt Lakes to fetch salt water, RSE staff members were even flying to the Dead Sea to collect sea water….
But…
None would share the Sea-11 recipe with me… I was no longer a current RSE student? Finally about six months later a friend handed me a blue bottle… filled with a milky white liquid… exclaiming it was the Soma of life..
It tasted so bad I could only conclude it was made incorrectly.. so I set about finding the secret recipe for myself, the supermarket shelves were stripped of the drain cleaner “Red Devil Lye” that I was told was necessary in the alchemical process…. by this time the whole idea was so insane that I poured the blue bottled "Soma" down the drain…

My drains worked perfectly from then on…

Dark chuckle..

Twinkie Bar anyone?

David.

Cowboy

Mar 8, 2007 - 1:41PM Re: David Hudson

Thanks for suggesting antidotes, Raoul. I just want to make sure I understand this - as the result of drinking that concoction over a long period of time, is it possible that a blood test would reveal elevated levels of the toxins mentioned? Thanks for your insight. Appreciate it.

Mar 9, 2007 - 6:38AM Re: David Hudson

Hi David and hello Cowboy,

thanks David for the warm welcome. I've been out of school when the seawater process was shown, too, but had met with Larry and knew what it was about. The madness in town surrounding the entire affair was actually quite amusing for me to observe.

My opinion back then was that it was quite irresponsible in the first place to "teach" an elaborate process to the students of the school that belongs into a properly equipped lab and that needs to be performed by people with a basic knowledge of reagents, instruments, just a basic working knowledge of the materials involved and good laboratory practice. All of this can be learned, of course, but not necessarily in a one-night crash course.

On the other hand, I have to say I found it very gutsy of people to dare such a foray into uncharted territories.

Cowboy, to get back to your question - it may well be that you have eliminated most of the toxins from your system by now. Heavy metals do tend to get secreted out over time, but in some individuals, levels remain high. We had and have a few great healers in town who I had the honor to work with. One of them did extensive work with detoxification before he came to Yelm, and his take on the subject was that almost everybody in the civilized world shows some elevated levels of one or some heavy metal(s) in a hair analysis, so why even bother doing any costly hair analysis, just put the person on a six month course of taking chlorella and it will clean up. This is a very healthy food supplement of an algae anyway, so you get numerous benefits out of it and it costs less than going through hair analysis plus the expensive chelation therapy that is not without side-effects.

Another simple approach is taking a good multi-vitamin and mineral supplement. They contain amino acid chelates of such trace elements like copper, manganese, chromium, selenium and zinc, and all these will help your body get rid of other heavy metals over time.

One stunning fact baffled marine biologists for a long time: wild salmon often have levels of mercury in their tissue that are considered dangerous or even lethal, yet the fish swim about happily. Later, the reason was discovered: these salmon also have elevated levels of selenium in their tissue, which is the natural antagonist of mercury.

That's why I suggest taking trace elements. As long as you have a wide range of them available in your body, even some elevated levels of heavy metals are balanced and will apparently do no harm.
Raoul

Mar 9, 2007 - 7:21AM Re: David Hudson

WannaKnow,

I want to comment on the "letter to JZ issue" now that I remember more details. The story is actually more tragic. After I had written the letter, nothing happened.

But a few weeks later I had lunch with Miceal at the "Hefty Divot". I brought the issue up, stating that people were poisoning themselves and if he could adress the issue with JZ.

Miceal pointed out that there was a legal issue involved. I affirmed that there was indeed a legal issue involved, since people were taught the process at the Ranch and the longer nothing happens, the more people get sick and the bigger the legal issue gets.

Only after that conversation with Miceal, Ramtha(TM) told people to stop making it.

Once I had heard that "Ramtha" put the blame on the students, it was clear to me that I would never return to RSE.

Mar 10, 2007 - 10:25AM Re: David Hudson

Raoul,

What are the likely “affects” of a healthy person drinking copious amounts of the RSE Sea-11 water,

Let’s say… a full glass each day for six months?.
To take my question one step further…
What would the outcome be of someone who was seriously ill..
“lets say with cancer”..
Who drank copious amounts of the RSE Sea-11?..

David.

Raoul

Mar 11, 2007 - 10:34AM Re: David Hudson

Hi David,

then only honest answer would be "I don't know". There were many people in Yelm who made a fine product, and there was probably some benefit to be gotten from it.

There were others who poured the strong lye solution too fast into the sea water and who therefore precipitated some heavy metals out.

I have seen vast differences between people's Sea-11, so it is difficult to come up with a generalization.

In the worst case, a heavy metal poisoning plus a deuterium poisoning is what happened. I have seen several such cases, and a detox was indicated.

An individuals' constitution is an important factor how such heavy metal toxicity may impact this persons health. Some people are apparently capable of tolerating quite high amounts of heavy metals, others get dramatic symptoms from much less, so it is really difficult to generalize.

The body chemistry that a Carey Reams- style test of the red wine drinkers showed was usually more reason for concern than the tests showed before the wine drinking started at full tilt. In my opinion, the Sea-11 was the lesser problem than the permanent drinking of large amounts of wine.

Mar 11, 2007 - 11:02AM Re: David Hudson

Hi Raoul,
Never heard of the Carrie Reams - style test of the red wine drinkers. Would you be kind enough to elaborate? Thanks-

David McCarthy

Mar 11, 2007 - 8:00PM Re: David Hudson

Thank you Raoul..
I remember a friend of mine complaining she was loosing much of her hair..
she kept a 5 gallon bucket of the sea-11 water to dip into each day.
I also wonder about Vicky Cady and others who were suffering from cancer…if they were drinking large amounts of the sea-11 water in a desperate attempt to heal themselves?
Vicky died of cancer .

The RSE elixir of choice nowadays is “Tequila and Green Tea”…
drank in the mornings?

Does anybody know the route and reasoning behind of this recipe?

David.

Marching on within

Mar 11, 2007 - 8:55PM Re: David Hudson

David,
Check google - perhaps there is an article about how good it is for you - it seems green tea boosts one's metabolism and help one loose weight??. I guess the tequila gives it a better taste - must be JZ's drink of the moment.

whatchamacallit

Mar 11, 2007 - 9:21PM Re: David Hudson

of possible interest.......

“G Pure Energy was conceived to offer the best of everything from ingredients to packaging. G Pure Energy combines natural ingredients in a clear formula with a smooth taste that is kind to the pallet and body. Created with all-natural ingredients including vitamins, taurine, caffeine and metabolism boosting green tea extract. This unique formula gives you sustainable energy, the medicinal benefits of all natural green tea and no jitteriness.
G Pure Energy mixes brilliantly with a variety of spirits such as vodka, rum, tequila and gin allowing you to create unique, invigorating and enjoyable cocktails to keep the night going strong. Entice your senses. G Pure Energy: Sophisticated. Clear. Refreshing. Healthy. Energizing.”
http://www.flying-people.com/2006/11/22 ... rgs-water/

whatchamacallit

Mar 11, 2007 - 9:34PM Re: David Hudson

Info including tequila and green tea....don't know if this is related to what RSE and/or students are promoting. If so, it's old news....

"How to Cure A Cold

I know many of you are sick as a dog. I am sick as a dog. I finally remembered that Clara recommended a Portugese-style Hot Toddy to me the other year when I was very sick in her class:
"Make a cup of tea, very hot. Add honey, and whisky, or bourbon, yes? And one raw egg. Have it every eight hours. With two of these, your cold will be gone. I promise."

I did some research, so here's what I can recommend to you guys.

Symptoms
You have horrible stuffy head, zomg cant breth, throbbing sinuses, flu, aching body, scratchy (itchy, bleeding, horribly painful, swollen or thick) throat, sore neck, swollen lymph nodes, stuffy nose, runny nose, sleeplessness, exhaustion.

Basic Hot Toddy

1 1/2 ounces Whiskey
1 ounce Honey (1 oz.=2 Tablespoons)
1/3 ounce Lemon Juice
3 ounces Water (Hot)
If you have a microwave, the easiest way to make this drink is to warm the honey and lemon juice for about half a minute and then to add hot water and the whiskey. Otherwise, we recommend that you stir the honey and lemon juice into extremely warm water, allow it to cool slightly, and add the whiskey.

Alternatives
1. Make the Toddy with tea instead of water. GREEN TEA will add antioxidants and vitamin C, and brown teas will add caffeine. Try darjeeling or orange pekoe.
2. Lime juice will work as well as lemon.
3. Almost any liqueur will work (spiced Rum, TEQUILA, wild turkey, southern comfort, whisky, brandy) but it should be about 100 proof. Vodka is possible but not as desirable as good whisky.
4. You can use apple cider instead of water or tea for added flavor.
5. Use hot fresh coffee instead of tea or water.

Possible Additives
1. Cinnamon (stick or powder) will heat the blood and help you sweat out the cold.
2. Cayenne pepper will do the same.
3. A dissolved peppermint candy or peppermint tea will cool and soothe the throat.
4. A shot of cranberry juice will add more vitamin C.
5. Simmer the water and honey for a few minutes with whole cloves. Add whisky after the mixture cools for a couple of minutes. The alcohol will then make a tincture that pulls all the benefits out of the cloves and honey.
6. If boiling in a saucepan, cut up a lemon and remove the seeds but leave the rind on. Put the lemon into the cup when drinking.
7. Stick whole cloves into a lemon rind, squeeze into cup and leave in.
8. Add a chunk of crystallized ginger or boil a fresh chunk with the water and lemon. Ginger contains both antiseptic and antiinflammatory properties that will soothe and clear the throat and sinuses.

All the ingredients are necessary:
Honey has antiseptic qualities that sugar (especially refined white sugar) does not possess. it is a natural preservative and kills bacteria. Not only does it soothe your throat, it is like a little shot of antibiotics.
Alcohol helps to extract the vitamins from the lemon and honey, helps dilate blood vessels (relieves headaches and raises body temperature), and helps you sweat out the cold.
The hot water or tea is soothing to the body tissues and helps you sweat as well as rehydrating and flushing out toxins. Tea also adds vitamins and antioxidants.
The lemon cuts mucus in the throat and gives much needed vitamin C.

Even if you're not sick, this drink will warm you up on a cold night and just plain tastes good. If you aren't feeling results with over-the-counter medicines or that disgusting ****in TheraFlu (BLUUUGHH), try the traditional remedies. They're miraculous, I promise."

http://koshii.livejournal.com/246708.html

Raoul

Mar 13, 2007 - 4:58PM Re: David Hudson

Hello Cowboy,

the Carey Reams test - this is named after American Biologist Carey A. Reams;

There is one book out on Carey Reams, it is titled "Choose Life or Death" and it is stated to be written by Carey Reams with Cliff Dudley, was published by Nutritional Counselors of America, Tampa, Florida, several editions starting in 1978.

C. Reams originated a test of biological parameters such as urine and saliva pH, sugar-, salt-, urea- and protein-levels in urine excreted, and then came up with a sophisticated method of determining a person's biological inner terrain and deducting nutritional suggestions.

My personal understanding is that Carey Reams was a true pioneer.

Today, acid/base balancing is a mainstay of European alternative health docs and regular medical docs here are slowly and nilly-willy catching up. I am back to Europa for a little more than a year now and am watching with some amazement how these two different cultures (America and Europa) are running on different parameters on many levels. Would you expect your allopathic doc in Yelm ask you to pee on a pH strip during your consultation to determine anything about your health? Nope. But them Euro-wizards are

An even more complex system and certainly more detailed than Carey Reams' testing is Dr. Emanuel Revici's work. Revici is now a theme among US alternative docs.

If you are interested, your favorite search engine should yield enough information on the two, using their names as search strings.

Do you remember Ken Meadows? He was practicing in the Yelm area, and he was using the Carey Reams test to determine a person's body chemistry and then come up with nutritional suggestions.

Apparently, once the red wine drinking started, some peoples' urine and saliva pH were so out of range that even Ken, who had seen a lot during his long career, was shocked. His comment in private was that they were "peeing pure acid". It was clear that they would not live much longer if they would not stop drinking these amounts of vino. But they were told at RSE that the red wine was the elixir of life. And what is the word of a nutritionist in comparison to the Hierophant? Nuthin'. And so they died. End of story.

onehandontheelephant

Mar 13, 2007 - 11:09PM Re: David Hudson

Since this thread concerns some different things that RSE students have ingested over the years...

Does anyone remember the health food store that was in operation before Thunder Market, or the name of the woman who ran it? I think it was called Yelm Health. I just remembered the owner telling me about her dilemma in attempting to keep the latest nutritional products on the shelves that had been recommended by R/JZ. R/JZ would tell everyone they should take supplement X (anyone remember SOD? or the name of the product involving red laser light? can anyone name all the types of waters that came through here?), and by the time Yelm Health could get in a shipment of product X, R/JZ would have recommended that everyone take product Y. Yelm Health would be left with boxes of product X that nobody wanted. I believe this is what led to the store going out of business. It's a shame, because it was a great place to get information, and the owner really wanted to meet the needs of the Yelm community.

Cowboy

Mar 14, 2007 - 2:20PM Re: David Hudson

In the 90's "Ramtha" said that everyone should take Lipo and L'Ornithine "for the rest of your days." They were part of the Gematria line-up. And at one event the Gematria Power Drink was featured onstage. One of the Red Guard showed everyone attending how to mix it and shake the mix to activate it.

JZ has made plenty of profit selling selling Gematria products. She invited Dr. Todd, the founder, to speak at RSE.

One of the waters she made money selling was manufactured by Cellcore. That was also in the 90s.

whatchamacallit

Mar 14, 2007 - 9:02PM Re: David Hudson

YES !!!

"Today, acid/base balancing is a mainstay of European alternative health docs and regular medical docs here are slowly and nilly-willy catching up."

A vegetarian diet also supports an alkaline body chemistry, too. Don't tell Ramtha, though; he's against it.

By the way, I'm not vegetarian, so I'm not pushing anything by making that comment. It's just true. Many fruits and veggies are naturally alkaline foods.

There is a lot of good info on the web about eating healthy for a balanced pH. Xylitol is a natural, alkaline sugar, too. It's from the birch tree. I've been using it for years. Diabetics can also use it. (No, I'm not diabetic, but I just know that it's an alternative for them to use, as a sweetener)

Xylitol.org has recipes, too.

...and it's a white powder...just not claiming to be GOLD.

;-)

Cowboy

Mar 15, 2007 - 6:15PM Re: David Hudson

Why does xylitol make dogs sick?

whatchamacallit

Mar 16, 2007 - 8:55PM Re: David Hudson

Why does chocolate make dogs sick ? Humans are not dogs. I don't think it's a good measure to compare the two. I say that respectfully, not sarcastically.

onehandontheelephant

Mar 16, 2007 - 11:15PM Re: David Hudson

Again, since this thread concerns some different things that RSE students have ingested over the years...

Around 1999 a current RSE student who was sick told me that she was drinking her own urine to help heal herself. She had no health insurance. She "manifested" being jailed for quite a long time, during which presumably she received some conventional medical treatment.

Does anyone posting here know if R/JZ advised RSE students to drink their own urine?

David McCarthy

Mar 16, 2007 - 11:47PM Re: David Hudson

Cowboy

Q,
Why does xylitol make dogs sick?

This question came up a few years ago after
my friends dog started walking backwards after eating chocolate..
I won’t blame it on “Ramtha” this time..

Chuckle..

Whatchamachocolate

Quote, “I say that respectfully, not sarcastically”.

We both know that your true motive is to keep your chocolate to yourself..

OneHand,

Yes, I knew a few people doing the pee thing..
Apparently..
Peeing on a nasty cut is supposed to reduce the risk of infections,
Perhaps there is some validity to the healing properties of pee?
Hence the drinking of golden showers…

Pee toast anyone?

Chuckle

David

whatchamacallit

Mar 17, 2007 - 4:43AM Re: David Hudson

"Whatchamachocolate

Quote, “I say that respectfully, not sarcastically”.

We both know that your true motive is to keep your chocolate to yourself..
"
David,
I really enjoy your level of creativity with words.
But, did you have to "out" me on this forum ? (teasing)
Whatchamachocolate

P.S. Putting my bad cop hat on now; we are WAY off topic on this thread. Everybody go to time out. What happened to David Hudson ? Perhaps this morning, I'll go dig through my notes. A daunting task.

Cowboy

Mar 17, 2007 - 6:38PM Re: David Hudson

Never heard of RSE/Ramtha/JZ recommending ingesting urine.

marchingonwithin

Mar 23, 2007 - 12:22AM Re: David Hudson

Raoul, if you are reading this site again, could you please email me as i have some questions about WP of Gold - thanks

seesallsides

Apr 20, 2007 - 9:07AM Re: David Hudson

This may be off Topic, but I have a lengthy story regarding This subject and the person Barry Carter, who once told me he got the Sea 11 recipe from Jz [via the internet].
I met David Hudson at a private lecture in another state in the late 90s, and after that got to know Mr. Carter, who, if anyone reading this knows, Claims to have "worked with" D.H. in developing his own "Formulas".
... and had some experiences with him that all this time have made me want to "warn" people about working with him, and using his products.
Please beware of self proclaimed experimenters, who collect personal information about your experiences with these Formulas they are offering for free or a small fee!!!
I got so Dupped by Mr Carter. IM even afraid to go public about it...and I see that the online forums relating to what he does are all monitored and connected to his control, so I could not go online annonymously and tell my story.
I just recommend getting your magic powder by someone else..
If anyone needs more details, send me your PM and Ill elaborate

Tree

Apr 20, 2007 - 10:09AM Re: David Hudson

my first time seeing this post.....
I know of one lady in particular, who's health has been in a steady decline ever since she ingested the Sea 11. She has a serious case of heavy metal toxicity.
Her children have had to witness her decline.
I,myself, did make some.
But the levels were difficult to maintain to exactness without an obvious lab.
I never went to the assay where they were cooking it the whole time (thank god).
And I threw all mine out.
I did pass on the recipe to David.

as far as David Hudson is concerned, I was at the event he spoke at. I remember thinking, "wow. bummer. I don't have the 500 bucks. I will REALLY be behind the 8 ball here." Thank God for small interventions

AGAPE

Apr 20, 2007 - 11:39AM Re: David Hudson

omg - somehow I never viewed this thread when it was new. I cannot possibly communicate how horrified I am by these stories told.

The deceptions, fraud, control, abuse, fleecing and hocus-pocus created mental/emotional conditions that people have a CHANCE to recover from. But this thread describes chilling endangerment of ingesting lye and heavy metal toxicities that SANE people would not even consider. And, with heavy red meat (linked to breast cancer) and wine (compounding the acidity of the body) ingestion.. no wonder there is such strong denial in the school - the only coping mechanism possible under such circumstances.

I can't believe the wretched past of this organization. I am humbled by those who are committed to making these things known to unsuspecting seekers. This organization has broken God's law again and again. Some of this HAS to be against federal and state statues. Other cults have been kicked out of this state and country. why not this one?

It is absolutely beyond my wildest imagination. Bless you all who have stepped forward.

Cynical

Apr 30, 2007 - 6:13PM Re: David Hudson

This is an essential thread - particularly/specifically towards the 'middle' when it talks about the seawater fiasco -- How can an ascended enlightened greater than Buddha greater than Jesus inspirer of all the great spiritual truths and schools throughout time not know a simple formula - and not know that a horse arena is not a laboratory.
How classic of mind control techniques is the behavior of blaming the students for messing up.?

JEM

Jun 24, 2007 - 6:00PM Re: David Hudson

For detoxification of heavy metals, plastics and other pollutants, the Takara foot pads are an option.

http://www.takarapatch.com/

Not an MLM

Many people have proven the benefits to themselves by having the used pads tested by a lab. Instructions here: http://www.healthmarvels.net/pdf/DetoxPadTesting.pdf

David McCarthy

Jun 24, 2007 - 6:34PM Re: David Hudson

JEM..

I experimented with theses pads when they blew through Yelm several years ago..
To simulate the sole of my foot I dampening one with “clean water” and left the pad overnight near a warm heater…
the results were the same as when I placed them overnight on the soles of my feet…
a dark sticky gooey substance appeared on the pad..
They also left the soles of my feet with a burning sensation…

Big Red Flag on this one…

David

io

Jun 25, 2007 - 3:20AM Re: David Hudson

Hi David,

if you need help regarding detoxification of heavy metals etc…

you may take the Phoenix-detoxification-products:

http://www.phoenix-arzneimittel.de/star ... rodtxt.htm

It is a german corporation, but you may get the products in Canada too.

I did consume those ..after removing the amalgam/mercury from my teeth,
and ..after eating too many burgers in Yelm…… it worked for me.

See you better!

whatchamacallit

Jun 25, 2007 - 3:47PM Re: David Hudson

Detoxing heavy metals from one's system is very important. There are hospitals and physicians who will work with patients to do just that. It's "real".

There are a number of illnesses related to metal toxicity in the human body.

Of course, having a good program in which to do it, may be another conversation.

EMF Forum David Hudson

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 4&cmd=show
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I did not save the e-mail, but find it interesting I received a e-mail with a product of white powder gold. Lawrence garner was the name behind it.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I found the following links. Kids, don't try this at home. There's no way to tell what awful stuff you're really ingesting if you dare to drink this garbage. It is wonderfully laughable pseudoscience.

Apparently, "Ormus," is pretty much the same stuff Judy and the big guy called Sea-11:

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/make_ormus.htm

If you want a more complicated version:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus2.htm

Note the infamous David Hudson is associated with the web site:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

I get it! It's a magic pill... uh, powder... for enlightenment! Um, wasn't there a name for that it the 80's? I think it was called "blow"...

The ancients and the eastern sages are all wrong; no more tedious meditation techniques or years of self-discovery and extinguishing of ego are required to ascend to the highest level of consciousness! Send your money now and become enlightened instantly with our white powder.

Ugh. Charlatans. And they co-op the term "subtle energies" which piggybacks on the popularity of current energy psychology and energy medicine techniques (some of which may actually be giving results and relief to people suffering from lingering effects of trauma).
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi ponysong
I get it! It's a magic pill... uh, powder... for enlightenment!
Ugh. Charlatans. And they co-op the term "subtle energies" which piggybacks on the popularity of current...
The big RSE secret... ssshhhhhh..
When MDMA (ecstasy) surfaced in the RSE community circa 1998,
I was told by several RSE insiders it was Hudson’s “White Powder Gold “ ...:shock: !

David
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

David,
When MDMA (ecstasy) surfaced in the RSE community circa 1998,
I was told by several RSE insiders it was Hudson’s “White Powder Gold “
The wine ceremonies in that time period must have been unsurpassed!
ex

Unread post by ex »

the wine ceremonies with all students rely hit of at this time. before it was a special treat or good by drink of a singel glass. as i understand. wasn't there before 98.
RbtBruneau

Unread post by RbtBruneau »

My first time ever posting on EMF. Have contemplated this site on and off for about three years whenever I've felt brave enough, especially enjoying the open letter to Judith, but I've resisted registering until now. I was finally inspired to do so after reading this thread from 2007 on David Hudson, seawater, and red wine, all three of which, and much more, I believed in so strongly. I find it curious that these posts were written at the very time I left RSE yet I just found them today after linking here from Wide Eye Cinema. Thanks Robair! Your first name and last name are eerily similar to mine, and I am also from the Northeast, where we pride ourselves on being smart, savvy, and skeptical, and not easily taken-in by frauds. It has been an amazing recovery these past five years. I'm not sure where to begin, what info I could offer that might be helpful to others, or if I should just jump right into writing lengthy essays on this particular thread or somewhere else. It would be so easy to write too much. The stuff I want to say might be interesting for my ego and possibly helpful to my continued recovery but could bore everyone else. I am conflicted. I was in RSE from Oct.1995 until I finally managed to get out during a Blue College retreat in Feb. 2007. I will leave it here for now. It is a start, yes?
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Welcome RbtBruneau. I am very glad to see you here. I encourage you to post as much as you need to, and as often as you need to. I know when I first found EMF it was like Christmas morning reading all the posts and seeing myself in most all of them. The revelations kept coming and coming. What I have posted and read here has been an integral part to my healing and recovery from rse. There is a symbiosis and bond shared here that confronts rse's deviant essence. I am so happy you have found us and happier still to share in the revelation that life isn't some cockamamie, mean spirited darkness jz knight has portrayed it as. I look forward to you sharing RbtBruneau, and again, a very warm WELCOME. :D
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

welcome RbtB.

you may want to post on this set of threads
viewforum.php?f=51

your story is valuable for anyone who needs more information about RSE
Joe
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello RBT
Welcome posting.
Please do not be afraid, posting is a very good therapy for the writer and a great help for others that like you for longtime just reading and healing. Can you elaborate on what you mention on W E C about the early Pool Room I don’t remember ever hearing about that
Again Great to see you here
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
RbtBruneau

I'm eternally grateful to all of you who have responded so promptly. My name is Robert Bruneau and it sometimes gets pronounced Robair. With only ten characters allowed for a user name it got abbreved to RBT, which sounds like some kind of psychotherapy or a new miracle drug. It's not that I'm saying lo and behold, remember my name. But I feel like standing up, being counted, and speaking my truth unabashedly as myself before Whomsoever might be listening. I know I'm being heard and I don't want to hide anything. Whatever comes of this, bring it on.
My words might be more appropriate on another thread. Thanks for the suggestion Joe. Hope it's okay to write a little here first. This EMF site is vast and daunting but I love it!
I watched Joe's videos about RSE before I found the Glen video. This sounds cliche but when I heard Joe speak about cults and saw him field those questions it felt like a ray of light entering through the tiny crack I'd made in my once tidy world view, when I dared to click Ramtha Fraud on Google. Back then I thought this Joe guy just doesn't get RSE. I was still an apologist for that so called school even two years after leaving it in disgust. But the more I listened to Joe the more true his words felt to me. What if maybe I'd been kidding myself about that place? Aren't I seeking enlightenment? Maybe this was the next step. Big revelation. Only word to describe it. But I like the Christmas morning analogy. There are many gifts here on this site.
Also read many great heady thoughts by Joe and others last night on the thread here about other gurus, religious leaders, and philosophers, until my eyes hurt and I needed to sleep.
Robair, that was not me who mentioned the pool sessions. I know nothing about that except what we've briefly read here from another person. I've posted on W.E.C. maybe 6-8 times but always under my given name. I noticed that not long after I put out my real name, you did the same. Maybe it had nothing to do with my actions but your coming out did validate me and gave me further courage to continue. I also learned from reading your posts there how to get people back on the subject. Thanks.
Oh yeah, the topic at hand. I was enthralled after seeing David Hudson and he actually did return one third of my money just as he said he would if we asked. But this was before he supposedly got shut down by the fire marshal or the feds or whatever. It was in 1996 when I'd lost my job and wanted to pay my rent. I wrote him a letter telling him how much I believed in what he was doing and how sorry I was to have to ask for a partial refund out of sheer desperation. I didn't mention that I'd already spent every penny I had on JZ. Maybe he knew that already.
As a waiter living in the Yelm area but having to drive every day to Auburn where I'd finally found work, it was not easy to scrape up the 1500 bucks for the 3 shares. But he'd said each share would guarantee a lifetime supply of white powder for one person, so I bought as much as I possibly could, getting the money order sent in just under the supposed deadline at the last possible minute.
I felt okay about being poor because despite this I still somehow miraculously managed to buy 3 shares. My plan was to supply two other people besides myself. I did not know who these lucky people might be, but I knew there were others worse off than me, and didn't they too deserve all that good stuff, including immortality? I tell you I had to slave for that money but I believed it would be worth it. Yes I sound like a victim now. Yes it was my own choice.
So David Hudson sent me a handwritten and signed personal check for $500.00. It looked very unprofessional, as if he'd written it under duress or perhaps had a child write it for him or had thousands to write by hand. But he at least tried to be true to his word, unlike the oft-cited Judith. I handed the check to my Ramster roommates since I had no way to cash it and then moved into an old camper in the woods in Rainier. Anyone else ever done this in the winter with no heat and no plumbing? If not then visualize it in your frontal lobe. Don't worry, it won't manifest.
Thank God for the many illegal aliens with expired visas coming from Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, and other places. We all did odd jobs for wealthier RSE students when they didn't feel like moving their own mattresses, painting their houses, mowing their lawns, leaf-blowing their mile long soaked gravel driveways in the thick forest, cleaning their houses, or chopping their own wood. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. We were all grateful. I was the only one who could work in this country legally, in theory, having the dubious distinction of being an American.
Of course, we often had to take time off from our usual chores to move our campers that were usually squatting on someone else's land without their consent, and tear down our illegally built, nowhere-near-code houses, but what the hey? We made enough money to start over in The School once more as Beginners, again and again. Sometimes enlightenment takes many years.
These RSE students with money would also be the same ones who'd sell us their homemade Seawater Sperm instead of just sharing it as we would've done, or sometimes they'd trade it to us for a bottle of Noni Juice that we'd paid $40.00 for. We were freakin' idiots!
I seem to be making this post all about money. But isn't that what RSE is really about? Upon a little reflection it appears to be mostly about money, mind control, energetic vampirism, and ego glorification. Oh, the price of enlightenment!
-Robert A. Bruneau
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Welcome to EMF, Robert. I'm Athena. So nice to 'meet' you. I have read some of your story on WEC, and also what you have posted here. Very impressed that you walked out in the middle of a Blue College event! I understand that can be a pretty hard thing to do. I do hope that you continue to find the friendship, empathy and support of this site just what you need until you find that RSE just seems like a very bad dream.

Very warm regards :-)

Athena (WofthesunEofthemoon)
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi rbt. you covered quite some times at rse. hope to hear a lot of your observations. my theory still is: so more abuse and weirdness comes to light so more people get warned and can make a real decision instead of beeing guided in circles. good luck.
RbtBruneau

Thanks to every one of you. I am beyond grateful to have this site where I can feel safe. That other zone, W.E.C., is treacherous like the planet Pandora in the movie Avatar where strange creatures ambush you and eat you for dinner. Lately it has become hilarious and literally makes me laugh out loud, but still, I'm so glad to be able to return here to what feels more like my home planet. Enlightenment really is free. That statement is profound to me.
Compassion, understanding, and friendship feel real here. I can't doubt the sincerity of those I've already mentioned, plus the ones known as ex, me, freemysoul, Athena, and anyone else I forgot who was kind enough to respond. I thought there was also a comment to me from Dave McCarthy but it seems to have been removed. Hope you didn't regret it.
I'm making every effort to be as real as I can here. After allowing myself to be deceived for so many years at Scamtha's Retreat From Reality, I've come to value truth to the utmost degree and now quickly detect insincerity, duplicity, and false preachers of every kind. Not to belabor the point about that Cinema site, but I see a few there behaving precisely as I did when I was befuddled by the arrogant fog of JZK Inc. What a heavy burden it was to wallow in the supposed wisdom of having zero compassion while pretending to myself that this was loving. Believing that crap was more costly to me than any money I may have wasted there or on David Hudson.
Hey Robair, I didn't mean to make it sound as if I think anyone with money and worldly success is a ruthless manipulator of the less fortunate. You and others seem like you remained impeccable throughout the ordeal and I have endeavored to do the same. That was one main reason why we left, correct? Eventually I couldn't deny that they weren't practicing what they demanded of us. I was always surprised when a so called master would cheat me. I'd make excuses for them.
So too did I trust when David Hudson sent newsletters vaguely describing the progress of construction and showing photos of impressive-looking machinery, although I couldn't tell what the heck I was looking at. How exactly do these gizmos manufacture Orbitally-Rearranged Mono-Atomic Elements? For all I knew they were pictures of manure-spreading farm equipment. But I also couldn't bring myself to accept that he'd go to such lengths to steal money, when after all he'd seemed so honest when I saw him at The Ranch. That video has been posted on You Tube, by the way.
Then his final newsletter came with something to the effect of: They're shutting us down on silly technicalities, just because we had a fire. How petty of them. He seemed to be implying that he was set up and sabotaged by the powers that be, who didn't want anyone healed or immortal.
Then he said we had two options, which he didn't explain very well. If I remember correctly, Mr. H. said option 1 was to hang in there indefinitely, while bluntly admitting that we'd never get any product since they'll never let him make it and he'd used up our investments and was already broke so he couldn't ever return our money either.
Option 2 was to donate our shares to The Science Of The Spirit Foundation. The letterhead made it look legit and the name sounded so noble, right? There may have been a 3rd fuzzy option thrown in there, but they were all equally meaningless since they all amounted to the same thing: Epic fail for David Hudson and the unrecoverable loss of $1,000.00 for me and the wife and child I had by this time.
He sent us a form to sign. Like a fool I signed it and returned it. I felt luckier than most to have even gotten back the $500.00 I'd in effect begged for a few years earlier when I never bothered to find out if his check cleared. I wanted to feel like I was doing something unselfish and potentially helpful for another by donating my much-needed rent money to such a worthy cause. It seemed like we had a choice to either do the right thing and show support for his foundation as an act of Supreme Faith, or to blindly and foolishly hold on like some stalwart investor in denial. You know, like those Omega investors? Luckily Omega was always totally out of my league.
But I still believed David Hudson meant well and told him in writing that I'd gladly let him keep my money, to be used to help others, and that perhaps at some unforeseable date in the future he might have more success, and possibly even remember fondly the example that I and others had set in being so trusting and generous to him and his efforts, and that if he were ever so inclined he might sent us a granule of his manna in recognition of those who'd believed and supported him so loyally in these grassroots days of inception. I felt he no longer owed us anything after suffering through all of that repression from the authorities but might still toss us a bone someday out of the kindness of his heart. Then I thought I had let it all go, but yet here I am writing about it in 2012.
I know this is getting long-winded but during the early hype I visited another Ramster ex-roommate who said someone in Canada was selling the white powder we'd all been seeking. Holy cow! I got excited upon hearing this but asked how anyone could manage it when Hudson had to troll for 5 million just to get off the ground, and he was so avantgarde and cutting edge. How could it be that others were making it so easily and selling it and I never heard about it? Wasn't I on the RSE inside track? This is important knowledge. You mean someone else has it already? Those Canadians, no disrespect, are always ahead of us in progressive thnnking. What's up with that? He said oh yes and it's amazing stuff and he took it for a few months and he was really starting to exist more in his light body and was more loving. He told about the many wonderfully magical effects and I was starting to become jealous. I said I thought I was ready to take that plunge, but then he said, "You know, I think it was just ecstasy". I was like, WTF??!! -and I don't mean World Trade Federation. Here he had no problem telling me it was THE white powder, having conveniently fooled himself just long enough so that he could stay on a drug bender for a few months. How nice for him. This is the same behavior I indulged in myself later on with the red wine and tabbacky and bread and cheese, except that I was HEAVILY into those for about a decade, but that's another post. How utterly convenient it is to swallow these beliefs whole, like guzzling one more So Be It goblet in hopes that we'll manifest greatness, all the while manifestong only drunkenness, and eventually degeneration if you stay there long enough. -Robert A. Bruneau
RbtBruneau

I really hate it when I find at least three typos in my previous post here, but I've come to accept that I'm not as perfect as I thought I was back in RSE, and I also know that you are all way more forgiving than I usually was when I saw shortcomings in others back then, or at least when I saw them in non-students. True enlightenment is not pretend. It lasts and it breeds compassion. People here are doing their best to walk the walk and I thank you all again from the bottom of my now slightly larger heart.
How does one get "karma" as I see in people's boxes on the left? I wanna know what that means.
Sincerely, Robert A. Bruneau
-first event MAY, 1995. Moved here from Florida in OCT. 1995 for retreat. Washed out in FEB 2007.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

but then he said, "You know, I think it was just ecstasy". I was like, WTF??!!
As I posted on this thread re: MDMA 'ecstasy" was used by many RSE students (circa 1998 - 2006) introduced to me by RSE insiders as David's Hudson's "White Powder Gold".. :sad:
I thought there was also a comment to me from Dave McCarthy but it seems to have been removed. Hope you didn't regret it.
Nothing removed..all is well Robert.
Welcome to EMF.... with much appreciation for your posting....:idea:

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Wow David, I did not know that! Makes me wonder more and am so glad I never recieved the white powder gold. How gullible we were. Ready to accept anything " Ramtha" J. Z pushed forward. I was also taken in that scam Rbtb. All the money I had at my age. I also recieved a letter signed it, but was never refunded.

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”