Omega The News Tribune/July 19, 2004

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Omega The News Tribune/July 19, 2004

Unread post by David McCarthy »

For the record...
Excerpts from The News Tribune/July 19, 2004
By Sean Robinson

Washington was an Omega stronghold.
Only California and Texas ranked higher in the list of documented victims. Within the state, the majority of victims lived in and around Yelm.
"It proliferated throughout this entire town," said resident Emily French, whose mother gave $1,100 to Omega.
"It was just by word of mouth," said Rainier resident Frances Motyer, who lost $4,500. "Some friends of ours told us, and when we turned around to talk to other people about it, they already knew."
The victims didn't always fit the stereotype of elderly shut-ins wooed by smooth-talking grifters.
Joseph Dispenza, a chiropractor from Rainier, gave $11,700 to Omega. He thought it sounded legitimate.

"My insert"... Joe Dispenza was featured in the "What the Bleep Movie" and an RSE teacher. He has since been "excommunicated" from RSE.

A Seattle-based tax attorney with a Yelm address gave Omega $280,000, the largest documented restitution claim filed in the Omega case.
Her name is Ruth Sparrow, and she works for Garvey Schubert Barer, a Seattle law firm. Her biography on the firm's Web site states she spent 14 years in the tax department of a Philadelphia law firm and describes her as having "significant experience in federal income tax matters concerning corporations, partnerships and individuals in business and real estate transactions."
Sparrow refused to discuss Omega when reached by The News Tribune.

Ramtha'
As he gathered Omega's threads, Esteban "Steve" Sanchez, the assistant U.S. attorney in Urbana, Ill., who prosecuted the case, noticed the Yelm connection. He realized several victims were linked to JZ Knight, the ethereal New Age guru who claims to "channel" the spirit of a 40,000-year-old warrior called Ramtha.
"I cannot tell you what, if any, direct relationship there was between this person in Yelm, Washington, and Clyde Hood," Sanchez said of Knight. "We knew that there were people associated with her that apparently had invested in Omega, but that was not an angle that we wanted to pursue, because apparently it's very difficult to pursue that angle."
Omega was an open secret at Knight's Ramtha School of Enlightenment, four former students say. They asked not to be named, citing the fear of legal retaliation from Knight, who requires students to sign nondisclosure agreements.
"That's how I became involved in it, was through the school," one student said. "I was involved in it and practically everybody else I knew at the school was involved in it. There were tons of people involved in this on just a cash basis. People were sending in cash - cash with no paperwork, no receipt, no nothing. People were promised their money was going to come in before the next snowfall."

" My Insert".... This was a Ramtha RSE teaching at that time...Omega would pay out before the next snowfall. This went on for several years.
Students were instructed to give 10% of their omega windfall to their friend and the needy.

The students say Knight never endorsed or promoted Omega.

"My insert".... The question should have been ..did "Ramtha/RSE" promote Omega?
Remember... RSE Students see JZ Knight as a totally separate person from Ramtha and not responsible for what Ramtha does or teaches .

Some recall her telling students to cultivate an "abundance mentality" if the promised fortunes ever came.
Knight did not respond directly to requests for comment from The News Tribune.
Greg Simmons, a Ramtha school spokesman, acknowledged Omega was discussed informally among students at the school.

"My Insert" .... This is a Lie. Omega was FORMALLY discussed at RSE and encouraged by "Ramtha" and RSE staff members.

When asked whether Knight lost money in Omega, Simmons would not comment.

"My Insert" .... I believe JZ Knight received a kickback from Clyde Hood for promoting Omega in RSE.

In the late 1990s, as Omega reached its peak, Shaini Goodwin was living near Yelm, in a gated community called Clearwood.
She had taken classes at the Ramtha school in the late 1980s and later claimed to be a kind of channeler herself, according to those who know her. She sprinkles her daily Dove reports with frequent references to the "Ascended Masters" and "the Illuminati," common figures in New Age teachings.

Link..
http://w3.rickross.com/reference/dove/dove1.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Re: Omega The News Tribune/July 19, 2004

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, for posting this. Omega was definetly a teaching and was promoted through RSE. The whole Saint Germain teaching and the inheritence of wealth.

Linda Evans also inversted money. Ramtha had said she would be the richest women in the world! It must have been a large amount.

I also thought J.Z. had made a profit off of this scam. I remember telling a fellow student while I was in school. It was all too fishy! I kept my thoughts to myself after that! Lol... :roll:
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Here is the example of the ongoing scam by yet another very old student of Ramtha. Posted on rumor mill yet a very active one as Sheldon Nidle and Ashtar.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead=169781
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Should I say I hesitated even posting this. There is a whole lot of stupid sites. Some are so fake and people believe and actually read them. Not to mention fake nasa sites that look just like nasa's official site that deploy destruction and artificial emergencies. And yes have found some to be students of, not "Rse connected" websites. Ones will go so far.
ex

Unread post by ex »

There are many things that need to occur before we get out funds. One is the monetary system has to collapse and we need to go back to the gold standard which will do away with the Fed Reserve, the IRS and restore the constitution. NESARA! Until these things occur, it would defeat our purpose to have these funds pay out. Once the above mentioned things occur, these funds will be needed to help "jump-start" the economy and allow those of us who are involved in benevelant programs to commence our projects which will help restore abundance to our world, freeing us of all the restrictive restraints that we are currently enduring. (Check out my website). All signs are pointing to this occurring.
they say it themself: there is no payout before money is not worth anything. suzy 2010 cant believe it. no wonder jz has reapearing customers after she lies to everybody. hard to understand this.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I believe I read on this board somewhere that JZ Knight entertained Clyde Hood in her home during the Omega frenzy.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I believe I read on this board somewhere that JZ Knight entertained Clyde Hood in her home during the Omega frenzy.
Yep...This is a fact.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Something which I suspect, but can not [yet] prove, is Greg Simmons is the bridge between RSE and many of the scams perpetrated on RSE's attendees.

I know the Beyond the Ordinary Internet based talk show is tied to Simmons and one of the advertisers is a company in Minnesota that sells scrap coins as collector coins at several times the cost of what a reputable dealer would sell a bona fide collector coin of the same type. I personally know several ramsters that were taken for major losses by the Minnesota company. I have also recently seen ads from the same coin dealer in current issues of Masters Connection 2020. I feel sure word got back to BTO and MC2020 from the scammed ramsters, but the ads have not stopped.

I am also curious about whether JZ Knight got burned by Simmons and Clyde Hood in the Omega scam. One wonders why Hood from the Midwest would show up in Yelm. Why does a dishonest coin dealer from the Midwest advertise in MC2020 and on BTO? What's the tie to the Midwest? We also know JZ Knight was almost foreclosed upon in 2007 by Thurston County for owing four years of unpaid property taxes - even her lapdog newspaper Nisqually Valley News ran an article critical of Knight's tax default. Was Knight just feeling her oats (horse reference), not in the mood to pay taxes, or was she really out of cash? Nisqually Valley News reported that JZK, Inc. auctioned off a lot of art and furniture in 2007, then shortly thereafter JZ Knight was no longer in arrears with the Thurston County assessor's office. Could much of Knight's liquid cash have been lost to Omega? That was also about the same time Knight retooled the book, "Ramtha," (the white book) so she could stifle royalties deserved by Steven L. Weinberg. My theory is that the trails of stink will eventually lead back to Greg Simmons and he can be conferred his rightful title: Doctor of Scams.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Also, thanks Rooster for the link to the posting on the Rumor Mill News web site. prOgram indeed! It was like that piece of feces from, 'Suzy Star,' was time warped back to 1999. I laughed out loud, but then I felt very sad for the hundreds or even thousands of people who have proured their savings down this fecal rabbit hole. They will die insolvent wards of the government dole waiting for mainifestation the imaginary NESARA which will never be.

I wonder why, 'Ramtha,' didn't suggest buying Apple Computer stock to the attendees? I just looked it up. Apple closed at $5.50 in July 1996. Apple closed at $545 today. That's a 100:1 return. $10,000 invested in 1996 would be $1,000,000 today. That is something anybody could have done, and it would not have required NESARA or any woot-woot! outer space aliens to have come to fruition.

By the way, Priums Telecom that JZ Knight's son talked Knight into buying did make Knight a multi millionaire on paper - for a while - until Primus went bankrupt in the dot com bomb of 2002. Yeah, maybe poor, "Ramtha,' really is 35,000 years old and this tech stock stuff is too hard to grock. I've been told by ramsters what a financial genius JZ/R is - made a killing on Primus - but it seems she forgets to finish the story and mention the Primus bankruptcy. 35,000 years old and that short term memory kind of goes, huh?
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi Ockham,
Your post makes me giggle, and very true. One of the J.Z.'s lines as Ramtha. A god should know the future. Hmmm, Should or know? I heard this at the last event I attended. She totally lost me. Sorry, maybe getting old? Not with the program? Maybe just plain faking the whole thing? I say J.Z does not know a rabbit pellit about the future!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am reposting, lost post.
This was recentely sent to me. Just again beware! If your brain is too open it will eventually fall out!
I know of those waiting and the money should be here any day. They finacially devastate themselves, believeing in these scam artists. The devistation, keep on spending we will be rich!. I have tried to warn some that are to far gone, ( I hear I have gone off the deep ). :cry:

Freemysoul can you repost? I was grateful for your response.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I forgot to add the content! :oops:

Don’t Believe in “Prosperity Packages”? Then Perhaps You Should Listen to This…

Posted onMarch 18, 2012

Saint Germaine

First of all, thanks so much to Ginger for emailing this information to me, which I received just a few hours ago.

This is a very short piece from a Dinar (Iraqi Dinar) conference call in which one of the participants shares part of a conversation he had with his banker. What I know about this guy (Blaino) who is speaking, is that he does not appear to be a part of any “galactic” or other group, and really has no connection at all with concepts like Ascension, Prosperity Programs, packages, or whatever. (of course, perhaps some day in the future I’ll be proven wrong!)

Honestly, when I heard this short clip, my mind was “blown open” into a new understanding about this (and even after listening to this, my “blown open” brain, still appears to be working!). And that an actual banker would utter the words, “Prosperity Package,” is pretty astounding.

All right… prepare now for “mind blowing open” lift off…

The Clip (2.5 min.): http://tinyurl.com/75alp95 (or use player below; clip begins at 22:30 of full audio)

Full 70 minute audio: http://tinyurl.com/6rlw4ss

[KP note: when he says "out the wa-frikking-zoo", this refers to the not too often used word, "wazoo“, and phrase, “up the wazoo“, which means (in slang terms), “…to an extreme degree or in great abundance: They’ve got problems up the wazoo.”

——————————————-

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... en-to-this

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”