Essential Oils

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
seriously

Essential Oils

Unread post by seriously »

I may be behind the times but it seems like the scam of the month is Essential Oils. People I know at RSE Inc. have been talking about it a lot lately.

Anyone have any experience with it? Multi-level marketing?
ex

Re: Essential Oils

Unread post by ex »

it will come and go like everything.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

If by 'essential oils' you are referring to Aromatherapy, then some of these oils do have testable healing properties. Lavender oil, for example, has a strong anti-bacterial property. Many plants have properties which are medicinal. Such as garlic, willow, etc. though certainly not all are incorporated into essential oils.

The biggest dangers with essential oils are that they can be injurious if wrongly applied, even poisonous, and many people are very allergic to them. Some, also, may not even contain medicinal properties.

W.E.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I agree W.E. They can have definate healing factors and work in some cases. They can also become a poison in others!

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”