Omega Info (reposted here)

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Omega Info (reposted here)

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

whatthebleep

I know a little about Omega
Does anyone remember when Greg Simmons flat-out lied in the newspaper about OMEGA, saying that Ramtha didn't promote it? I couldn't believe that he'd sacrifice his own integrity to protect JZ/R. That position must mean a lot to him! "Dr" Greg, indeed. I totally remember that! and also "Never Question Ramtha!" at the 2001 event, after 9-11. People in school were practically gleeful that something was happening in the world that would validate those predictions of the DAYS-TO-COME!

I was at a party at JZ's house when Anne Marie Bennstrom approached me and told me, "JZ and I brought OMEGA to this town." She was really proud.

I know an ex-staffer, outraged, bitter (but terrified to talk because of the thing she signed) who said JZ absolutely knew OMEGA was going tits up, as she had meetings with Clyde at the house. Right after that last meeting with Clyde, afraid to lose her investment, JZ'd call an event and have "Ramtha" tell the followers "There's still time to get in on this!"

Mercenary.

I also know that JZ's publicist at the time admitted he doesn't ever know what's JZ and what's Ramtha, as Ramtha always does/says things to forward JZ's personal and business agenda. Like if she's in a business fight with someone in school, the next minute Ramtha is yelling at them... This is how she keeps losing girlfriends... Best friends end up "betraying" poor victim Zebra because she has a betrayal complex. Linda Evans, Shirley McLaine (supposedly Ramtha's "brother") Marjorie Layden, Anne Marie Bennstrom ... allher bestest girlfriends are gone ... Must be because she's so "advanced," hunh?

By the way, the weirdest experience for me was to be at a party with JZ socially. She doesn't have a clue about communicating... you know, listening to what another is saying and responding ... She's got this strange handicap interpersonally... She HOLDS COURT when she talks. Doesn't she have friends who can tell her to knock it off?

And then these fledgling "masters" circle around her and adore her and hang on every word. I had to get out of there.

And the chachkis! What a consumer JZ is! Who needs all that crap? Very insecure people have to consume so voraciously! Her house is as busy as that old-lady store with all the sickening sweet stuff in it. Once a friend who did work for her told me one of the tassles on some fabric JZ owns could buy me a house. She was exagerating, but the woman has a spending problem, to fill the huge gulf within.

I've got one word for her when it comes to interior decorating: ZEN.

Wow, interesting CON meeting in Yelm. Alexandra rocks. Weird that JZ said she as afraid for Alexandra's safety. She's pulled that before. You must know that Betsy Chasse, one of the Bleep film directors was approached by JZ at a party (JZ got insanely jealous when the directors of the Bleep became celebs) JZ approached a pregnant Betsy and said, "You're very sick." (As though she was concerned) Betsy WAS sick of JZ's crap by then and married to a doctor anyway. Turns out she wasn't sick at all. JZ was just trying to scare her. Weird how you can be a grown woman and still have a 6-year-old with betrayal issues running the show.

Ah, the castle intrigue. I hope newcomers to the school read this and realize it ain't all it claims to be.

I'd invite them to pay special attention whenever JZ talks about herself. She habitually has an agenda to validate herself and the teachings, to prove she's for real. Then it turns into usually a self-congratulatory commercial about how great and simple she is. Simple people, in my experience usually don't have to broadcast how simple they are. If I hear one more story about her trailer-trash roots, picking cotton with the black people she loved so much.... YUK! She's a hurtin' pup psychologically.

Thanks, gang I'm off to bed...

12 Jan 2008 03:48 pm

Whatchamacallit

I didn't know that Greg said that in the newspaper. But, I do know that Ramtha DID PROMOTE OMEGA.

12 Jan 2008 04:27 pm

Diane

Linda Evans, Shirley McLaine (supposedly Ramtha's "brother") Marjorie Layden, Anne Marie Bennstrom ... allher bestest girlfriends are gone ... Must be because she's so "advanced," hunh?

Two you mention are still close friends.
Bad apples don't fall far from the tree.

12 Mar 2008 01:41 am

Whatchamacallit

My understanding is that Linda Evans is still current in the school. Maybe I'm mistaken. Diane - can you share more about why you believe she's gone ?

12 Mar 2008 01:59 am

Diane

I don't believe for one minute that Linda Evans or especially that Marjorie are gone. As far as the others, I don't know about them. Whatthebleep said they were gone, not me.

This was my comment,
Two you mention are still close friends.
Bad apples don't fall far from the tree

........ the first part was from whatthebleep

12 Mar 2008 03:13 am

Whatchamacallit

Ahhh, yes. I see. You were QUOTING what whatthebleep said, except the quotes weren't included in your reference.

In any case, I don't believe that Linda Evans or Marjorie are gone, either. The other two, yes.

12 Mar 2008 03:24 am

Diane

Watcha,

Sorry for not referencing.

Marjorie may not live in Yelm, but she's still involved. She's just trolling in the Santa Barbara area trying to manifest her idea of a new reality with latest hubby.

JZ taught her well, or is it the other way around?

12 Mar 2008 05:50 am

Whatchamacallit

I've heard Marjorie be at the receiving end of "Ramtha's" version of Marjorie's "truth". In other words, she got ripped into and accused of having issues with JZ. It's all so pathetic. Students sit there and are a captive audience, listening to such Peyton Place type drivel, when that's not what they paid to attend for.

It's truly amazing to me, that with the conditions at that place, such longtime students (the minority of the overall population of students), are such fanatical hangers on. I was similar to them, though never in "fanatic" mode, so I can partially understand. After that, I no longer understand, and it just baffles me. Probably how those who cared about me during my tenure there, felt about me back at the time when I was current.

Ooops.

12 Mar 2008 11:35 pm
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Omega.

Link to the old EMF message board...

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/639097

David McCarthy

Aug 2, 2007 - 11:21AM OMEGA

The OMEGA Trust scam.

"Ramtha" encouraged every RSE student to invest in Omega.. it was a holy cause
Setup by The Great White Brotherhood as GOD's program.. With "Saint Germane" at the helm... all for the benefit of RSE students to gain their great wealth.
Almost everyone in RSE put money into Omega; some even mortgaged their homes to raise the cash. At the height of the Omega scam Clyde Hood visited JZ Knight in Yelm, this would be around 1996.
The OMEGA Trust scam was promoted by RSE/Ramtha for over TWO YEARS..
There are still RSE members who believe their Omega will payout!!
On April 10, 2001, Hood pleaded guilty to fraud
He was eventually sentenced to prison for 14 years.
Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts.

David.

Omega Trust
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Link..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Trust

Omega Trust was a fraudulent US investment scheme in Illinois.

Clyde D. Hood is a former electrician from Mattoon, Illinois. In 1994 Hood formed Omega Trust and Trading Limited and began to lecture to church groups. He said that the Lord had given him a mission. He claimed that he was one of the international traders who could make secret multimillion-dollar deals to benefit humanitarian programs through debentures and "prime bank notes" in foreign banks. Hood asked for an investment of $100 and promised a payout of $5,100 within 275 days. He wanted the money delivered wrapped in aluminum foil and via Federal Express because U.S. federal government was trying to block the trades through the United States Postal Service. Therefore the scheme should remain secret. Thousands of people from USA and overseas sent money.

The program stopped accepting new investors in 1995. By that time, Hood had received more than $10 million. He began to present number of excuses as to why investors had not been paid, blaming administrative costs, problems with foreign banks and international financial conflicts. When some people still wanted to join, Hood and accomplices claimed that they could sell share units of people who had wanted to leave the program. The estimated total amount of money was $20 million.

In addition, Hood began new investment schemes named Alpha and Destiny and obtained more money from those who had invested to Omega. With the money Hood and his associates bought land and businesses in Mattoon, gave no-interest loans and made trips to Europe. Some of the money also went to finance businesses of other Hood associates like construction contractor Chris Engel.

Engel later cooperated with the police and let them tape a phone conversation with Hood. Hood lawyer Steve Ryan was also later removed from the case when he was subpoenaed as a witness and for possible collusion.

Clyde Hood and his 18 associates were indicted in 2000. Some of them pled guilty or were convicted of multiple counts of fraud, mail fraud, money laundering and filing a false tax return (see 26 U.S.C. § 7206).

On April 10, 2001, Hood pled guilty to mail or wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering conspiracy, and filing a false tax return.

On January 24, 2002 Hood was sentenced to prison for 14 years and was fined $5,000. Five of his associates were convicted of active participation of the scheme and were ordered to make restitution. Thirteen associates were convicted of money laundering. Three hundred fifty-five victims received restitution from forfeited Omega Trust funds to the total of $1,697,310.00.

The Omega Trust still lives on in the Internet as a supposed global poverty relief program (see NESARA).

Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts, and is scheduled for release in November of the year 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Trust

THE OMEGA CHRONICLES
What to do when your trader goes to prison . . .
From http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/omega-chronicals.htm
There are many Omega message boards and newsletters that continue to promote the Omega CULT. Both scammers and delusional victims propagate the insanity. Most of the following Internet message boards are private, but the hosts will allow you to join if you claim to be a faithful Omegan.
The most accepted current pro-Omega theory is that convicted scammer Clyde Hood was just a pawn in a bigger holy cause. After being mismanaged by mortals, Omega has now been taken over by heavenly management, and funding is not just about to happen - but it IS happening. Omegans believe those who have received are under a strict non-disclosure agreement. The non-disclosure conveniently provides them with a reason as to why they have no knowledge of particular individuals who have received. Additionally, many use the non disclosure myth to explain the behavior of ex-believers who drop out of the Omega CULT circles. "Jim Bob said he's done with the program. He must be under a non disclosure." The accepted story Omegans cling to is that Clyde was divinely inspired to work with a group of power-moguls turned humanitarians. Clyde's duty was to compile a list of "the faithful". These faithful would later become the direct beneficiaries of a biblical redistribution of wealth -- "The meek shall inherit the earth." Clyde's commission for completing this task was 100% of the proceeds from all Omegans. Omega is GOD's program, so it does not need initial capital, and Clyde was free to keep it. Each $100 unit represented the required show of faith on investors' behalves, hence allowing them to receive God's million-fold gift in return. According to the story, Clyde became careless with his personal management of the funds, and the big bad government stepped in and arrested him. Clyde, being nothing more than a fallible man, cooperated with prosecutors as to possibly avoid the rest of his life in prison. Regardless of what O-Positives now think about Clyde (most hate him), they all believe "THE LIST" made its way to the proper hands before Clyde was hauled off to jail. They continue to wait for the shiny Fed-Ex truck, as funding is always within a day or two away. They keep one eye on the Internet chat boards and the other eye on the driveway. Several thousand people fit this profile.

OMEGA REPORTERS ADMIT GUILT
An excellent resource for self-education.

Link...
http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/fo-omeg2.htm

FactNet link..

http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/ ... 1164172051 Email Website
ex

Aug 2, 2007 - 5:31PM Re: OMEGA

do you know the timline from the affair with harrington templer.i was on the event when jz ramtha asked him to do something for the people in school.later i heard from one lady that she lost 50000$with him.since i was broke at this time i never got involved.i was in omega and destenie. yes it was definitly proposed from jz ramtha to invest.when the spook was nearly over ramtha jz stated:i never told your faboules wealth comes from omega.after the event i still heard people twisting the words so they can belive in omega.it was quite astonishing to me how the audience took this.since i was a beliver in this time i thought about not getting emotional and blabla.only a few upset voiceremarks from a 1000 people.since my ex partner invested i never saw any documentation or a resed just a mailing form.later i was wondering who realy got this money send from mu without proper reseeds.i heard that jz got part of her money back and that she still proposed it when it got obviews that it was a scam.
David McCarthy

Aug 2, 2007 - 11:20PM Re: OMEGA

ex..

The RSE timeline for "Harrington Templar" is between 1999-2001.
I am gathering information on the HT affair, I will post within the next few days,
If anyone out there has some info on HT...?

please Email me at LARSE@fairpoint.net

David Email Website
David McCarthy

Aug 8, 2007 - 11:41PM Re: OMEGA

ex,

I have started a new thread for the Harrington
Templar topic.

link...

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/640191 Email Website

Aug 9, 2007 - 11:24AM Re: OMEGA

To anyone who still thinks Omega wasn't just a scam, why isn't it paying out NOW, when "Ramtha" has told everyone (again) to make major preparations for self-sufficiency?

Personally, I'm all for people being prepared to take care of their own needs for a while, in case of natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc. Animals store food to get through the winter; why shouldn't we learn from them?

But animals don't give their power away to scams that promise to take care of their needs for them.

Of course, the real sticky question for RSE students and staff is this: Since "Ramtha" told his students that Omega was legit and that was back in the 1990s, and Omega hasn't paid out for all those years (and the large group of people who were collecting the Omega money and using it to buy cars and businesses for themselves were exposed and prosecuted years ago), why was "Ramtha" so wrong about Omega?
Cowboy

Aug 9, 2007 - 12:43PM Re: OMEGA

Ramtha? Wrong?

What kind of reality is "he" creating?
naturegirl

Aug 12, 2007 - 6:08PM Re: OMEGA

I was around when the OMEGA was in and I could not believe the amount of money that people gave to OMEGA. I knew of people that gave 25K and another spend her saving of 200K and another one 150K, these people were some what well off and they believe in Ramtha and his word.

After no pay out, two left the school and the other went to the other side. I never believe in the Omega, it just did not feel right, but everyone kept saying, this is real and you better get in, so I gave a 100.00 and when I gave it, I told them that I just burned a 100 bill, because I will never see this money, but for my friends to stop nagging me, I did it and laughed all the way. Because I just felt that OMEGA was not real.

What I don't understand is that NOTHING that Ramtha has said invest in has never, never, never come true and I don't understand why tell people lies if you are enlighten.

Why the lies??? Something I don't think I will ever understand.

I could never return to that school and it is not just the omega, it is so much more then that. To much happen there, to much drama. Drama, I can get in the world, I don't need to pay thousands to recieve it from a school.

All that I know is that in my heart, I really cared for Ramtha and I wish it would have been different.

Peace and love to everyone on this board and I thank you for creating this board, it has helped me so much. Keep telling the truth, so other people can see the light!!!!

EyesWideOpen

Aug 13, 2007 - 3:50AM Re: OMEGA

"All I know is that in my heart I really cared for Ramtha and I wish it would have been different."

This is beautifully said...the ideals that Ramtha espoused were inspiring and motivating and the fact that RSE/RSE International are still going speak to the depth of the original inspiration. But over the years there is no question that the beauty has withered into abuse and alcoholism. The truth of this is difficult to accept which makes RSE hard to walk away from.

Add to that the addictive nature of the trance, which is what all of the disciplines are about and you have something called a bad situation. This is my experience and opinion.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

In a different thread, Tree said:

"Yes, Preston Nichols DID come to speak at the Ranch.
As well as CLyde Hood (Omega) personally visiting jz"

Clyde Hood and JZ Knight acquaintances??????

I have been wondering if anyone else out there has entertained the possibility that JZ was in cahoots with Clyde Hood and the infamous Omega scam? If Ramtha were real, he certainly would have been able to detect that Clyde Hood was a complete fraud. Instead, JZ-as-Ramtha referred to Clyde Hood as a "greedy horse," and then proceeded to say that he "likes greedy horses" and gave a heartful belly laugh. I will always remember that and Ramtha's words at that time.

I know it has been claimed that JZ came into her "fortune" via some old stock that she held onto for many years, but does anyone have anymore info about exactly what stock that was? Has this fortune from the stockmarket been verified?

I wasn't active in the school at the time of her windfall, so I'm just questioning the timing of it all. Perhaps, since Clyde Hood is now dead and cannot talk, JZ felt the timing was right to start spending her share of Omega. Maybe there never was a "huge" stock windfall.

:evil: :evil:
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

The stock investment was something one of her sons got her into. Something computer related. It was someone he met that he brought to JZ for capital funding. So she got on the board of directors. At an event celebrating her fabulous wealth, she shared that she tried to get Linda Evans to join in on it.

Funny how that one wasn't offered to the rest of us.

OH, and Greg Simmons? Ramtha never promoted Omega? I remember one event where Greg played the Omega hotline update for everyone and shared that Ramtha told us we were going to have a very Merry Christmas!!!! War cries, blah blah blah.
tree

Unread post by tree »

JZ-as-Ramtha referred to Clyde Hood as a "greedy horse," and then proceeded to say that he "likes greedy horses" and gave a heartful belly laugh. I will always remember that and Ramtha's words at that time.
my recollection at that event was that he (Rambles) "likes the dark horse. Go with the dark horse."

and as far as her "fabulous wealth", I have it in my notes somewhere to the dollar.
Some telecommunications/electronics thing her son asked her to back for his friend.
and yes, she gloated how Linda had "missed the opportunity. She did not have the mind to see it."
remember one event where Greg played the Omega hotline update for everyone and shared that Ramtha told us we were going to have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
oh yes, Omega would hit before the first snow. Blah, blah, blah.

as a matter of fact, I STILL know Ramsters who think Omega is going to pay.
They get info via some extra-terrestrial intelligence...the Galactic Federation, or whatever the hell it is called.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

CLyde Hood (Omega) personally visiting jz.......

Name: CLYDE D HOOD
Register: 12563-026
Number: 1.
Race: White
Sex: M
Release Date: 11-07-2012
Location DEVENS FMC

Clyde D. Hood
Reg. No. 12563-026
Federal Medical Center, Devens
P.O. Box 879
Ayer, MA 01432

The Federal Medical Center (FMC) Devens is an administrative facility housing male offenders requiring specialized or long-term medical or mental health care. FMC Devens also has a satellite camp housing minimum security male inmates.

FMC Devens is located in north central Massachusetts, approximately 39 miles west of Boston and 20 miles north of Worcester, on the decommissioned military base of Fort Devens.

Judicial District: Massachusetts

Omega

Clyde Hood

In 1994, Clyde Hood , a retired electrician with a history of petty fraud from the quiet little town of Mattoon, Illinois, woke up one morning and declared himself to be one of only seven "traders" in the world who were capable of pulling off multi-quadrillion dollar deals to benefit humanitarian programs worldwide. As stupid as this sounds, Clyde started lecturing to church groups and promising people that if they would just give him $100, he would give them back the $100 plus $5,000 in profits, and people believed him like crazy. Literally thousands of people sent Clyde $100 bills (often in amounts in the $20,000 range) wrapped in aluminum foil and delivered by Federal Express (since, according to Clyde, the U.S. government was attempting to "block" the trades and thus the U.S. Postal Service was untrustworthy). According to Clyde, the program "closed" to new investors in 1995.

By the end of 1995, Clyde had scammed more than $10 million dollars, mostly from the poor and retirees, and was spinning a long line of excuses as to why the program hadn't hit it big yet. But, even though the program wasn't paying as promised, more people wanted to enter the program so Clyde and his accomplices spun the tale that some people had wanted out of the program and had sold their units back to it, and these units were now available to them as "refund units", costing $100 but worth $5,100. Also, having a pool of suckers who were dumb enough to buy in once, Clyde and his band of Hoods then ran several similar scams known as "Alpha" and "Destiny" which were premised on the payouts from Omega. People bought into these programs too, though Omega was seriously overdue. All this time, Clyde and his Hoods were living the high life and taking tours of Europe (ostensibly to close the deal) and buying up businesses in Mattoon, such as the Blue Bird Diner.

Clyde and 18 more of his Hoods were finally indicted in 2000, and all either plea-bargained or were convicted, and you can read all about it in our Omega Trust & Trading Exhibit. Today, Clyde is probably a lifetime guest of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. But just as Charles Ponzi's arrest didn't end his pyramid scheme, Omega has lived on even while Clyde (lately known as the "King" by his followers) languishes in prison, see The Omega Chronicles, and even now tens of thousands of really stupid people sit around the countryside waiting for the Federal Express or UPS truck to pull up which will make them gazillionaires. Lately, Omega has also been the foundation for a new scam -- the so-called NESARA scam.

Our 5Q "Refund Unit" commemorates Clyde Hood and the Omega Trust

From http://www.quatlosers.com/clyde_hood.htm
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

You asked, "but does anyone have anymore info about exactly what stock that was? Has this fortune from the stockmarket been verified? "

It was Primus.
I know nothing about it, personally.
Has it been verified ? I don't know. I would guess it's been verified about as well as her supposed chest x-rays showing healed lungs. JTR asked for the proof a number of times and I believe Greg said it was forthcoming as the audience was told it could be...and...after six MONTHS, the goods were never produced.

Hmmmm....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Parole points...!

CLyde Hood (Omega) personally visiting jz.......
Here are several facts we know??

Clyde Hood definitely came to Yelm and visited RSE/JZ Knight .
JZ Knight/Ramtha/RSE? definitely promoted Omega.
Clyde Hood is now serving time in prison for fraud.

The Math is not difficult to work out here.

Perhaps...
A kindly letter to Clyde, that will include the following questions:

1. Why did he visit JZ Knight RSE in Yelm?
2. Was he invited?
2. What took place, and what was said in his conversations with JZ Knight?
3. Did JZ Knight receive any money from him, or his Omega organization?
4. If so? how much?
5. Did he meet with anyone else during his visit to Yelm.

Inquiring minds want to know.
before the first snow...!

Dear Clyde,
If you happen to read this.
Did you know there are still RSE members in Yelm that believe "Omega will pay out..!
Why?
Because "JZ Knight/Ramtha"... told them so.

David.

Dear ------
This is in response to your correspondence dated October 1, 2007, regarding Clyde Hood, an inmate currently incarcerated at the Federal Medical Center, Devens, Massachusetts. In your letter you identify yourself as a victim of Mr. Hood's offense and request a telephone or video interview with him.
Although I empathize with your current situation, inmate interviews are restricted to representatives of the media and require the written consent of the inmate. However, you are free to submit written correspondence to Mr. Hood at the following address:[/

Clyde D. Hood
Reg. No. 12563-026
Federal Medical Center, Devens
P.O. Box 879
Ayer, MA 01432
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I wasn't in RSE during the Omega scam, and I only know what I've read about it here. Was just thinking that Clyde might be very happy to received lots and lots of mail, while he sits and whiles away the hours - alone. When is his incarceration up? That might play a part in whether or not he'll tell. He could go right back to JZ, to, well, I'll let that one remain unfinished.

It would be a nice gesture to send the guy some mail, don't ya think? :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I really should preview my posts for typos! Apologies. :oops:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

G2G - No apologies needed for typos. I've been known to make (more than) a few myself in my rush to communicate. :oops:

WOLFMAN said: "the rumor for a long while was that Judi did not receive her big money via penny stock trade. She received it through Omega paid with and by our money and by turning on the Harrington Templar trader. Only Judi and Flea Baylee, her Handler and fellow liar, know for sure."

Regarding Omega, I've always entertained a gut instinct that JZ got at LEAST part of her fortune off of Omega and Harrington-Templar, both of which I unfortunately invested in. The timing of her windfall in the stock market and of the Omega and HT scams is all extremely suspicious to me.

Not to say she didn't get a tip from her son about Primus, but how would her son know about such a tip (unless it was inside information). JZ is a liar, and JZ-as-Ramtha tells lies on her behalf. I put money in H-T because JZR was praising Dave Runnels for his financial acumen, and I invested in Omega because JZR all but told us to.

I wish Clyde Hood would write a tell-all book. Wouldn't that be great. And yeah, why in the hell did JZ meet with Clyde Hood. Surely JZ-as-Ramtha could see Clyde's true colors!

Who is Flea Baylee?
tree

Unread post by tree »

Who is Flea Baylee?

Bwhahaha!!
He takes cases like Clyde??!! :roll:
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Flea Bay-Lee........Is Judie's secret head lawyer.......aka......F Lee Baily........ Ever hear of him?

One of OJ's attorney's........ And prodigy.... of my home town hero, Melvin Beli.........Know who Melvin Beli was?

NOW...... Was OJ guilty of murder?.............To this day I am not sure........One thing "fur sure".....
OJ be heading to prison now.

None of you reading here really grasp the REAL STORY of R.A.M. and Judi stinky rose.

I suggest you all just go on with your lives and forget ALL ABOUT why you ever came to investigate RSE.

"Flea" provides a real LOOKSEE into who Judi really is. AND why all of you showed up to give $$$$$ to JZ.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Wolfman - enlighten us! (no pun intended) I think we can handle it. 8) 8) 8)
California Dreamin'

WOLFMAN SAID:

"Flea Bay-Lee........Is Judie's secret head lawyer.......aka......F Lee Baily........ Ever hear of him?"

But of course. :oops: F. Lee Baily.

Yes, I know who Melvin Belli is.

Wolfman - I get the impression you are being antagonistic with us. Why? I for one would like to know what you are referring to as far as the "real story of r.a.m. and Judi stinky rose," as well as Montauk. I am very interested in what you know.

I'd like to know if Montauk is to be believed or if it, too, is fabricated. I spent time with someone at the ranch who claimed to be a Montauk boy.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

G2G
When is his incarceration up?
Here ya go....

Name: CLYDE D HOOD
Register: 12563-026
Race: White
Sex: M
Release Date: 11-07-2012
Location DEVENS FMC
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Thanks, David. Wonder if he's allowed visitors? Verrrrry interesting....
Rooster

Re: Omega Info (reposted here)

Unread post by Rooster »

Omega lives on as Nesara! http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm
The real Nesara. http://nesara.org/main/index.htm.
look under the real Nesara index. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuYVzxvIx44
Going around like a hot cake!!!
Rooster

Re: Omega Info (reposted here)

Unread post by Rooster »

Just to mention if you have not heard. Yelm is and Ark! This is from rse. The nesara is from ashtar or whatever, but is running through the students.
I was asked to sign this petition!!!!

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”