ugs,vacation homes,bunkers

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
ex

ugs,vacation homes,bunkers

Unread post by ex »

thats a nice independent okonemy steared by jzr. it emploeyes 100eds of people in the yelm area. under the tabel jobs for lots of them. all of them followers comitted to rse. they spent theire earnings to a big part there. and the people who pay for them? they have an investment of several 10 000-100 000 ends of $$. which ancourse them to rse and the region. its probably very difficult to lissen to a doubt or red flag if you put your money in an expencive structure which symbolice youre securety and how close you follow the teachings. any real altruistic reason which jzr might have? like save her people fron the endtimes? can a smal group of people survife when the rest of the world is wiped out? any paralells to the rapture of christians or the 1000 true jehovas wittneses who get saved?
Vanilla

Re: ugs,vacation homes,bunkers

Unread post by Vanilla »

I know desperate people who are just burying boxcars with one door. I know a lady who is selling bunk beds in hers at 10 grand each. Its a big big business in Yelm. Right now, everyone wants one and very few experts.

What I do know

3 UGS were broken into last year and food stolen. They torched their way in.

4-5 UGS last year collapsed. Apparently the flat roofed ones are not safe. Just the dome ones.
Also a boy fell 25 feet. All this is under the table, no permits. Secret. Cash.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

history repeats itself in yelm re ugs.... Robair can speak most eloquently about that! and nevertheless, there's probably no counting the number of ugs built in the early 90s that have since collapsed; nor counting the people injured by traps set around them.... ... In the 90s a ug was broken into and set afire -- the County that began aerial flights to find other ugs.... .... and no counting the number of people who've bought property in Yelm since, ('cause so many of those 90s ramsters left town or had to sell) who have undesignated underground caverns that could collapse at any time....
And as David so eloquently put it - who the hell would want to me underground during an earthquake!!!!!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yes. I agree with you guys.

I said in the other thread that Ram gave a reason why we need Ugs in the last stream, is because in Dec. 2012, there will be the solar flare, of all flares..and all the hungry people from Seattle will come to kill us for our food and water. He said you dont know what its like with these people, they will kill your child in front of you. You never experienced that kind of living. You will need to go underground then for 2 years.

I questioned my friend about this and she said, RAMTHA IS DOING THIS TO BOOST OUR ECONOMY AND THAT IS WHAT IS PUTTING FRESH MILK IN YOUR BABYS BOTTLE.

So, I should be happy?

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”