Galactic Channelings?

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Galactic Channelings?

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Has anyone heard of this one? My daughter called awhile back and said she no longer "worshipped" ramtha, but still considered him a wonderful teacher. She said she didn't think she was going to a coming event required to stay "current".

I thought she might be getting her mind back until she made this post to Facebook.
Galactic Channelings - Channeling by Suzanne Ward, Mike Quinsey, Blossom Goodchild, Sheldan Nidle Kris-Won http://galacticchannelings.com/#.T2D9zavsA98.facebook

My comment was: Good Grief - - - - - What next?

Could she be jumping from the frying pan into the fire?
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Ockham

Re: Galactic Channelings?

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi SG,

One of those names is familiar - Sheldan Nidle. He's a fruit loop that dates back to at least the 1990s as a regular guest on Art Bell's AM Cost to Coast freak circus radio show. Nidle was supposedly visited by space aliens visited when he was a kid and the aliens told him that the aliens would come back when he was an adult. I read that Nidle was part of the US Army experiments in remote viewing, but Nidle was pretty much regarded as a grandiose idiot. Nidle claims to have three (or more?) college degrees from Ohio University and several others, but isn't known to have actually graduated from any college he supposedly attended.

Rooster mentioned that Nidle somehow shifted from space aliens to lecturing about the imaginary NESARA (National Economic Stability and Recovery Act). NESARA was actually a serious proposal that an economics professor from Texas tried to get the US Congress to take up - they never did. The fringe elements picked up NESARA and incorporated it into the Omega investment scam started by an electrician from Chicago named Clyde Hood. Hood was convicted and serving time in federal prison, due to be released in 2012. Hood recently died, so the gory details of Omega probably went to the grave along with Hood. An RSE student named Candace (AKA Shaini) Goodwin promoted Omega. Goodwin has also shuffled off this mortal coil. RSE students were told buying shares of the phony Omega bank debentures would yield a 150:1 return. It was a Ponzi scheme, and most of the investors lost everything.

Amazingly, this bullshit has been fired up again by a woman, Suzy something-or-other and she's pretty much co-opted Candace Goodwin's persona. She sends out basically the same ridiculous e-emails that Goodwin sent out 15 years ago. She talks in code when referencing what is probably the reconstituted Omega scam. They think they're being clever - or at least trying to make the marks of the scheme feel clever - when they are talking about Omgea, they call it something else, but capitalize the letter O in the word: "The prOgram is strong!"

Somehow, the bullshitter, Sheldan Nidle, is mixed up in it. Maybe space aliens are going to invest the money on Mars? Who knows.

S.G., if your daughter wasn't yet in RSE in the late 1990s and early 2000s, she may have missed out on the oppotunity to lose whatever life savings she didn't fork over to RSE to Omega. Well, it looks like she may get a second chance to lose her life savings to this group. So, I fear you may be correct that she is going from the skillet into the campfire.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Sorry to hear sad Grandfather! On friut to another. I hope somehow she will realize and for the sake of the kids. The Granddaughter you mentioned and college if she comes home. Keep on that with lots of love! That is so loving and I hope she will understand and take that as a life giving gift! Your daughter like many is searching for answers. It is just that these people do not have them. I understand that feeling. Be gentle, loving, let them know how much they are loved and that you are there. They may just come home. I hope with all my heart they do.
Carol

Unread post by Carol »

Hi SG, I know when I began to doubt what jkz was delivering I went looking for other way out there people who would corroborate similar bs, my impaired mind just couldn’t accept that there was no such thing as ramtha scamtha, it was to unthinkable, because of what I‘d given up to follow that despot, the moment I heard or read something that confirmed or even hinted at anything I had already been taught I went down there deluded rabbit hole and reaffirmed what had been taught at jkr/rse. The fall out is so devastating I can almost understand why I was so reluctant to go there. It’s a slow recovery and mental illness is a very real prospect, I cringe every time I think of how I aped all the jkr bs in such a righteous manner to family and whoever was unfortunate enough to engage me in conversation.

I feel very disorientated at present as I viewed ramtha scamtha as my spiritual father and missed the opportunity to spend time with my real father until the last few months before he was died, and then, oh dear god, I whispered jkr bullshit in his ear while he lay in a coma, I have a lot to come to terms with, pig out till you see the light was always my motto and I feel I have fulfilled my mandate what’s left is an emptiness that’s at times is all consuming, like you said Ockham its akin to grief. I would say Glen Cunningham started this wake up but the doubts about what the hell jkr was dictating were already seeded, otherwise I wouldn’t have been looking elsewhere, when you start going down the intergalactic route it’s a sure sign your about to disappear up you know where, so maybe see it as a good sign because your daughter appears to be trying to back up the bs her deluded mind has been exposed to, I wish you well and my thoughts are with you
Love
C.C.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Thanks, all, for the "enlightenment". I hope I live to see her get her mind back, but will try to salvage my grand daughter, in the meantime. She is the only member of the family who has never fallen for the ramster BS.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”