FAKE MARRIAGE FOR MONEY AND GREEN CARDS

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

FAKE MARRIAGE FOR MONEY AND GREEN CARDS

Unread post by Vanilla »

How many Rse students get married for green cards and money that you know?

The guys who marry as a favor, don't get paid, maybe in a night of love, but the girls get upwards about 10-15 grand each. They post fake photos all over the web to pretend they are in love, and make like they live together.

As a student, not that that means anything to me now, but they are supposed to have integrity truth and be impeccable. Or maybe they see the laws as evil and have to do what they have to do to stay in the promised land. What are your thoughts.
joe sz

Re: FAKE MARRIAGE FOR MONEY AND GREEN CARDS

Unread post by joe sz »

This from a paper I published about Church Universal & Triumphant in an ICSA Journal in 2002:
During the hectic preparation for the Dark Cycle (1987-1990), hundreds of foreign devotees were worried about how they might stay safe. Suddenly, American CUT members “courted” and married foreigners. The Immigration and Naturalization Service investigated the foreign marriages, but no prosecution came of it, to my knowledge.[56] Members who could afford it built their own blast-proof shelters. All residents on CUT properties were required to build or buy access to a shelter.
It cost around $6000 in 1989 to reserve a space in the largest shelter in Montana that could hold up to 2000 people with supplies for up to a year---it was never completed to code standards, but many hundreds of families invested [and lost] their money.

http://icsahome.com/infoserv_respond/by ... in+Decline

also read this 1990 copy of news re INS and the cult:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 39,4902223

btw, my edit tab is engaged ;-)
California Dreamin'

Re: FAKE MARRIAGE FOR MONEY AND GREEN CARDS

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Vanilla -

Nothing that happens at RSE surprises me anymore. I witnessed many marriage ceremonies, some of which didn't make sense at all since the bride and groom weren't even seemingly attracted to each other. They were, however, flattered and honored by the fact that Ramtha conducted the ceremonies and blessed their unions. He rambled on and on about their past lives together, and many of them were of royal lineage. :roll:

In my experience at RSE, we were taught to manipulate the teachings to our personal benefit. We lived above and apart from mere mortals (i.e., social consciousness,) and lived in a totally different dimension. It was the realm of "Anything Goes," and "What happens in RSE stays in RSE."

Fortunately, some of us had a conscience in which our core values could not be manipulated. But, get us drunk, and in many cases, all bets were off.

CD

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”