Mike Wright perjury Under Oath John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Mike Wright perjury Under Oath John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by David McCarthy »

John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc
THANK YOU Melissa Genson.
Mike Wright perjury Under Oath

As Corporate Legal Affairs Liaison, Mike Wright represents JZ Knight’s business in court proceedings.
In his November 13, 2012 Declaration in JZK Inc. v Coverdale, Wright stated that he had been adjunct faculty at both Pacific Lutheran University (PLU) and South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC).
To these claims, Wright signed “I Declare Under Penalty of Perjury of the Laws of the State of Washington that the Foregoing is True and Correct.
” The Fantasy - JZK Inc. sells a video called Nonlocality and the Observer, a Scientific Presentation by Mike Wright, directed by JZ Knight herself.
In this video, Wright teaches about quantum science, laboratory experiments, the body and the mind. JZK sells this video on Mike Wright’s credentials as adjunct faculty at both PLU and SPSCC.
Just like Wright stated in his court declaration, under penalty of perjury.

Wright also advertised that he had been adjunct faculty at both PLU and SPSCC on KRSE’s “Beyond the Ordinary” website. KRSE is a business that sells audio tapes of RSE teachers, courtesy of JZK Inc. Interestingly, Wright’s video ad states that he can teach people to change their own pasts. And JZ Knight teaches that the closest truth we have is our fantasies.
Among the RSE materials found in the home of police killers (and JZ Knight followers) Dr. Phillipe Neniere and Agnis Jardel, were writings about JZ Knight’s brand of quantum science.
The very subject that Mike Wright teaches in RSE materials—based on his adjunct professor claims.
(see “JZ’s Rules of Murder, Hate, and Fear”) The Reality - Mike Wright’s claims came as quite a surprise to both Pacific Lutheran University and South Puget Sound Community College. Pacific Lutheran University President Thomas W. Krise, Ph.D. wrote to me:
We have no record of John Michael “Mike” Wright having worked at Pacific Lutheran University at all – as an adjunct or otherwise. If he is using Pacific Lutheran University as a credential, he is doing so as a fabrication. Kellie Purce Braseth, SPSCC Dean of College Relations, also stated that her office has no record of Mike Wright being on their faculty.

Mike Wright declared his PLU and SPSCC faculty credentials under oath, in Thurston County Superior Court. Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 9A.72.020 defines First Degree Perjury as a materially false statement which he or she knows to be false under an oath required or authorized by law. It’s a Class B felony, which is up to ten years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine. JZK Inc. and KRSE sell products by Mike Wright based on his PLU and SPSCC faculty claims. Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 19.86.020 states that Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the conduct of any trade or commerce are hereby declared unlawful.

JZ Knight’s ex-followers have told me that they paid for RSE events and products because they were very impressed by what they believed to be the credentials of Knight and her RSE teachers, like Mike Wright. As one ex-follower said: “The science, to me, gave RSE legitimacy, like a school. I could go to the local annex to hear a motivational speaker. But this, this was giving me an understanding of how my brain and body work, so it wasn’t some ‘wish it and it will happen’ spiel.” And now they know they had been duped. Yet again. But that’s not the end of this story. There’s still the hate teachings.
And the indifference to suffering. And how JZ Knight seems to know how to use –
Office of the President <pres@plu edu»

To Melissa Genson
soutwhutstonjoumat@gmati com>

Dear Ms Genson.
Allow me to otter my sincere thanks to you for conducting your due diligence as you pursue this story - that speaks highly of your dedication to the field of journalism This sounds like a story that must De told.
We have no record of John Michael "Mike'Wright having worked at Pacific Lutheran University at all - as an adjunct or otherwise If he is using Pacific Lutheran Unrversity as a credential. he Is dolna so as a labncafcon if he had come in as a guest speaker for a class, we would nave no record of that: out even such a visit would not entitle one to use the term 'adjunct.'
We absolutely do not subscribe to the hatred of anyone - Dy demographic, or otherwise. We have no tolerance tor those who would espouse hatred under the guise of religious validation. Such behavior is absolutely contrary to our institutional values of inquiry. service, and care
We wish you all the best with this story and your research Again. thank you for taking the time to confirm this detail with us
Sincerely.
Thomas W Krise. Ph.D. President
Pacific Lutheran University | Office of the President 12180 Park Avenue S | Tacoma. WA 98*47 V: 253535 7101 |F 253 536 5068
Attachment's: 'Left Click' Enlarge. 'Right Click' Download. :idea:
mike w. video back.JPG
PLU letter about Mike W..jpg
Mike Wright DVD Front Cover.jpg
Mike Wright Perjury.jpg
Mike W KRSE.jpg
Related:
(EMF) View topic - JZK's Rules of Rape and Perjury: South Thurston Journal
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2225

(EMF) View topic - JZ Knight commits perjury
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1598&p=14689&hilit=perjury#p14689

About South Thurston Journal
http://www.zoomvillage.com/about.cfm?townID=1573
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: Mike Wright perjury Under Oath

Unread post by Ockham »

That's both sad and funny at the same time. Title inflation and credential fabrication seem to be quite popular among New Age and UFO purveyors. In the Internet age, one should realize that it is all too easy to check the credentials and educational history stated on a curriculuim vitae.

I can see the fantasy here: "I was invited to be a guest speaker at a lunch time colloquium, therefore I'll consider myself to be an adjunct faculty of this university." An adjucnt teaching position would typically be an appointment made by a dean. At the very least, the dean and the university's personnel office ought to be aware of the adjunct appointee's name. In the United States, adjuncts are commonly functional teaching positions, so there ought to be a record of having taught at least one class. There is probably no reason to have an adjunct on staff if there is not a specific instructional vacancy that needs to be filled.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I can see the fantasy here: "I was invited to be a guest speaker at a lunch time colloquium, therefore I'll consider myself to be an adjunct faculty of this university."
Hi Ockham, you got it... but in this case it adds up to a downright deception of credentials
and Perjury Under Oath.
I did my own check on Mike's BTO page and noticed all referances to his claims re: adjunct faculty at Pacific Lutheran University and So. Puget Sound College' were gone!
I asked Melissa about this and interestingly Mike's BTO page was changed within hours of this information was made public.

Here is that BTO advertisement my underline of keywords ....
"Mike Wright Explains... Quantum physics, string theory, parallel lifetimes, dimensions, and time.
You may think "What has this to do with me?" Everything! Find out how and why and about cutting-edge discoveries that will soon take us into the world of Star Trek!
Mike has had a life-long interest in the interrelationships between the mind, the body, and the universe - psychology, physiology, and physics
His easy to understand explanations make complex subjects enjoyable.
Mike was an Air Force fighter pilot and instructor pilot,
and has been adjunct faculty at Pacific Lutheran University and So. Puget Sound College,
taught Elementary school,and worked as a freelance writer and investigative journalist.
Now he is on the teaching staff at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, The American Gnostic School."
Related:
What Is Adjunct Faculty?
The term “adjunct faculty” describes university professors who are hired on a temporary track, often to teach only a course or two for a single semester or year. This sort of position is most common in the United States, but in other countries, the terms “visiting professor” or “lecturer” may cover roughly the same job. Adjuncts typically teach reduced course loads as compared to their more permanent peers, and they also have little if any job security. They are usually hired to fulfill specific university needs, like temporary boosts in enrollments or student interest in particular electives, and as such, their contracts are designed to be flexible and are subject to change at any time.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-adjunct-faculty.htm
Mike Wright new BTO Add....
http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/mikewright.shtml
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Mike Wright has good company on the RSE staff when it comes to credential inflation.

To paraphrase soap opera actor Peter Bergman from a cough syrup advertisement, we also have Greg, 'I'm not a doctor, but I play one on Ramtha.tv,' Simmoms who had to own up to some crdential inflation of his own:

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter1012.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Ockham
For the record.....
Here is the Q & A exchange with Greg Simmons.
Question:
I notice the book is credited as written by Greg Simmons.
On your books' website, you have an Ask Dr. Greg section. Do you have a doctorate?
If so, I would suggest using your title on any future books or republications of this one.
If you haven't earned your doctorate from a legitimate accredited university, you should drop the Dr. as you have not earned it and it is a misrepresentation.

Answer: Greg Simmons:
I do not have a doctorate - the name was given to me by the hosts of the show. I have never claimed to have a doctorate degree NOR do I use the title as a professional reference. I do however, have a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and graduated from the Burklyn Business School, East Burke, VT.

Link:
http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter1012.html

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”