all things Ramtha

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
forever

all things Ramtha

Unread post by forever »

There's something wrong when you pay your $ to go to a school that tells you, "don't you ever let anyone tell you you aren't God". Or that "God is out there". Remember that?

So how does it go from that and , "i will show you teach you"...to over night it suddenly becaomes all about RAMTHA. And people no longer have their own opinion. Their own anything. And their whole focus is on all things Ramtha/Judy, RSE and the next event.

Can hear the same conversation and behavior in a bar-for a lot less money.

Common sense and basic common courtesy disappears. It's alright to be rude, crude and on a power high. I was always amazed at the female staff vocabulary, "panther piss'. Or the "advanced" students with no regard for others. Yes, it bothered me then. part of why i left. It's just that it's taken me many years to look at it objectively. Honestly. Not because i have an ax to grind. No, my priority now is the same one that took me to RSE waaay back then. FREEDOM. TTUTH!!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”