What Does JZ Believe?

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
forever

What Does JZ Believe?

Unread post by forever »

On old board tonight i read thread: Does JZ go to doctor. There was a post saying she went to doctor, when she got in car she looked at James and said, " I have never been a smoker" and said something else but since i am unable to get back to that thread i am unable to quote it.

The point is what does she actually believe?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: What Does JZ Believe

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The point is what does she actually believe?
Perhaps... Fluffy bunnies, Teddies and a New Crocodile Handbag so she can sleep at night... :roll:
Personally.... I'm not much interested in what JZ Fright thinks anymore than what a crocodile thinks...
I'm sure that if JZK listens carefully she can hear that 'tick tock', tick tock... from the crocodiles belly drawing closer and closer ... :shock:
But understanding how Sociopaths think gets my attention.
There are new studies emerging constantly on that subject.
This article gives some good information and advice >
Understanding How Sociopaths Think: Why It is Good to Ask Why | Narcissist, Sociopath, and Psychopath Abuse Recovery
https://www.psychopathfree.com/content. ... to-Ask-Why
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

I understand what you're saying. Who cares what she believes. But in trying to make sense of it all what i was questioning is if SHE actually believes in Ramtha? It's one thing to conjure up something. Quite another to believe it.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi forever,

Thank you for clarifying your question.
i was questioning is if SHE actually believes in Ramtha?
The short answer (In my opinion) NO
JZ Knight and Ramtha are both fictional characters created by a crossdressing actor Judith Darleen Hampton
who likes to play God in drag....

David
forever

Unread post by forever »

Takes me back on my heels a wee bit. Wow. Have never had such thoughts. Actually, i think i should look up "cross dresser"? Is that what mindstate was alluding to? Good grief.

Have been reading a lot. Searching it out for myself. It's a slippery slope. However. it came as a shock, revelation to see and understand that RSE isn't about spirituality and enlightenment at all. It's about humanity and built on human ego, image and identity.

I don't want to post publicly the source of JZ Knights "Ramtha teachings". Bologna. The info on Atlantis isn't original. Channeling isn't original either.

As said i was shocked to see that RSE is anything but "spiritual".
forever

Unread post by forever »

the confusion for students that creates the inability to question or think is because of the incongruence of the "teachings". Even as it's being taught there isn't any alignment from one day or one teaching to another. It throws a persons brain into a numb and frozen state. Don't think-don't feel.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Yes..I agree.
This is the nature of the RSE indoctrinations (brainwashing).
They are designed to sabotage the mind from the natural path of rational thinking.
I suspect the 'God high' we felt at times was in fact a carefree lunacy effect of our brain cells dying.
And one hell of a journey to unlock that chamber once the RSE Ramtha lobotomy is completed.
Ramtha is not a person, never was. 'Ramtha' is a system of social-religious engineering DESIGNED to pillage and enslave a soul.
All that 'letting go of the past', > was in fact a method of destroying the keys back to sanity and freedom. :shock:
And the good news?
Our Braincells can regenerate .... :D

David
Related:

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqK2PkFgtw

Lyrics - Comfortably Numb"

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Thank You but ugh! Hard to watch.

As ugly, bleak and dark as RSE is i believe in huma spirit and heart. I believe in soul.

EMF is only a few that woke up and got out. There's many that went once or didn't stay long. How many after many years have gotten out? I believe there's something within all of all us that can and does, if allowed, get someone out of hell.

Yes, they are brain washed. So were we. yes, they are numb. But they are not unreachable to God.

And there are some that cannot survive knowing the truth.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I don't mean to sound stupid but can you elaborate please. You mean JZ is a socially engineered .....?

Ramtha Project?
forever

Unread post by forever »

As ugly as it is it isn't far fetched or a stretch to think of "Ramtha" as Judy Hampton's altered ego. Given her life. but then who knows what her life actually was? How many people have ever come forward that were part of her history? She probably bought their silence. All anyone knows about her history is what she has written in her "State Of Mind'.

It's a cult. It's dark.

I have questioned how it came together. How the tapestry was woven to create it all.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I don't mean to sound stupid but can you elaborate please. You mean JZ is a socially engineered .....?
Ramtha Project?
Hi forever, everyone,

Not a stupid question at all :idea:
I wish I had a straightforward and definitive answer.
I will do my best to share (my opinion) without entering a bottomless Pandora's box of conspiracy hoopla.
Yes.. I do mean that JZ Knight and sidekick Ramtha are 'engineered' (The left and right hand of clever puppeteer-s actors) who use a form of psychological sociology/sociality to break-into into our minds and lives through the use of pseudo-science, religious dogma and unfounded fears. Wherein... if we could understand their 'socially engineered methods' we would use our natural defense mechanisms built into our greater humanity to bolt our doors and warn the neighborhood.
At most risk are our children and those that have already been abused and traumatized in life.
What we are dealing with here is a very small minority of individuals that are exhibiting a chronic antisocial personality disorder. A sociopathy that when unmasked in individuals, Cults or groups will attempt to cause even more pseudo religious/scientific divisiveness, fear and destruction to feed their needs and cover their tracks.
I also believe that we as a humanity will eventually 'conquer' this scourge much the same as we are able to eradicate famine and disease through the natural evolution of The Arts, Science, Education and Human rights.
And this must start on our own doorstep.
I hope I'm making sense here....

David
forever

Re: What Does JZ Believe?

Unread post by forever »

Yes David, you are making sense. The struggle to comprehend, formulate a thought and express it in on my part. Keep in mind that long ago i saw JZ differently than most. But i didn't doubt Ramtha or HIS "teachings". It has come as a shock to see it as it is for what it is. Obviously i have been slow to know.

On the human level (without conspiracy) i see an insignificant woman. Not adored or doted on as a child. Wasn't special but grew up to to be rather attractive. Quite pretty by American standard. But still not important. Married an abusive irresponsible jerk and had two kids to feed. Not an easy thing for a single woman back then or now. Thus all the marriages?

I read her State of Mind years ago. I saw then that she was contemptuous of males. Referred to husband as "Einstein"? making fun, being sarcastic. And she wanted more out of life. She wanted to be important. Be someone.

Having been a very pretty face in my youth i can tell you it gets old and frustrating fast. Having a lot of male attention but no substance/depth. Females often go from gentle to hardened abusive "superior" to males because they lose all respect for em. See them as weak, stupid and ridiculous. Objects. Any of it sound familiar?

What woman wouldn't want someone that's conquered it all, been a warrior and ascended, become a god, to come along and be in her corner? Back up. Make her feel important. "You can do anything". And overnight she is not only important, someone but the money is pouring in. She created a warrior character that gave her credence and made her queen bee also. Her and Ramtha come from the same source. One is an ego dimension/mirror of the other. However, it all about EGO. Not evolving, not "spiritual" but human ego, basic.

When it first began it was unique, outrageous and inspiring. Liberating. Especially for females. There was a set of "teachings". However, over time and in the absence of actually evolving there's only so far it can go. As a result it's gotten extremely abusive, base and destructive.

Something is bad news when it requires obedience and submission?

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”