Frank Parlato - The Frank Report - Artvoice - Mark Vicente

NXIVM Cult - Keith Raniere found guilty -Lawsuits - Recovery
These forums are open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Frank Parlato - The Frank Report - Artvoice - Mark Vicente

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Frank Parlato - The Frank Report - Artvoice
Red Herring Journalism?
Frank Parlato.
JZ Knight, as Ramtha, Promises to Take Her Followers on a Spaceship and Leave Earth – Artvoice
Zero Investigative journalism from Frank Parlato investigating RSE who ignored what really matters most.
This recent article that ridicules RSE members and its leader is cheap reporting and unintelligent.
Frank has ignored well documented reports of alleged abuses and crimes by JZKRamtha at RSE,Inc. Many can be found documented on EMF
the EMF forums.
Here's a list alleged crimes and abuses at RSE,Inc.. sexual abuse of children, violent and verbal abuse of RSE members, Political Corruptions, Cult methods of 'Coercive persuasion "Brainwashing".. food and sleep deprivation as a form of mind control, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse,financial scams, doomsday survival Bunkers, stored weapons,RSE gag orders (NDA's and COP's, RSE hijack's the QAnon movement, How about investigating why RSE has spent millions of dollars financing high end lawyers in copyright litigation in the US and NZ succeeding in gagging RSE whistle blowers and burying those live-streamed RSE videos of JZRamtha's "homophobic, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic racist hate speech. How about interviewing former RSE members who were cheated, manipulated and lied to? The ruined marriages, careers, fortunes and the lost lives? What of the children forced into the cult indoctrination's?
How about investigating key 'inner circle's RSE members (the Ramtha handlers) who financially benefit within the cults lucrative scams?
How about investigating RSE video productions,the people who created them by using fake science and shills in order recruit new members, How about investigating the inner circle members 'past and present who know RSE is a fraud, but stay hidden and unchallenged.
John Michael "Mike" Wright, Greg Simmons,Stephen Klein,James Flick,Robert Hoffman, Pavel Mikoloski, Miceal Ledwidth,
and RSE filmmaker and cult propagandist Mark Vicente, a hero according to Frank Parlato :-? Vicente refuses to reply to my EMF email asking him to reach out and help former RSE members, apparently he's not looking for redemption!
Where is the Real investigative journalism?..The who, what, when, where, how and why about RSE and other these sociopathic organizations?
This would take real intelligence applied to real investigative journalism with courage and compassion to speak truth to power and tell the truth.
With cult leader Keith Raniere brought to trial by whistle blowers and the FBI taking the gloves off...Raniere was found guilty on all counts,
now facing life in jail. On the heels of this victory for victims of the Nxivm cult comes this Frank Report titled "Ramtha Followers Become Delusional"
I've witnessed time and time again shallow journalistic reporting about destructive Cults that smokescreens the destructive and inhumane crimes of Cults such as RSE,Inc and JZRamtha.

David

Ramtha Followers Become Delusional – Frank Report
https://frankreport.com/2019/07/13/ramt ... elusional/

JZ Knight, as Ramtha, Promises to Take Her Followers on a Spaceship and Leave Earth – Artvoice
https://frankreport.com/2019/07/11/jz-k ... ave-earth/

Mark Vicente Is a Genuine Hero of the Nxivm Saga – Artvoice
https://frankreport.com/2019/05/11/mark ... xivm-saga/

Junk food news - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junk_food_news
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Abby Zimet Award winning journalist reports on Jeffrey Epstein

Related:
This is what real journalism looks like.
Abby Zimet Award winning journalist reports on accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein - No One Can Hear You Scream | Common Dreams
"Monsters rule over us, on behalf of monsters," she writes.
"These men could not do with they did without a culture—lawyers, journalists, judges, friends—that protected them, valued them, devalued their victims and survivors. They do not act alone, and their might is nothing more or less than the way a system rewards and protects them...Their impunity is not inherent; it’s something society grants them, and (ed's note: most vitally) can take away."
EMF link viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2777&p=19301#p19301
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Frank Report -Artvoice - Mark Vicente and Keith Raniere

Its been awhile since I thought about Mark Vicente and Keith Raniere
Given Mark's ten years serving and profiteering as NXIVM's propagandists filmmaker,
before that for well over a decade he was the RSE filmmaker 'the gift that keeps on giving'
Mark Vicente's promotional work for RSE include...

Where Angels Fear to Tread - A Rockumentary
Actors: Mark Vicente Linda Evans, Ramtha, Pavel Mikoloski, Marjorie Layden,
Directors: Mark Vicente Pavel Mikoloski.

Ramtha: Create Your Day -
An Invitation To Open Your Mind from Mark Vicente, director of What The Bleep Do We Know!?
Starring: Ramtha the Enlightened One
Directed by: Mark Vicente

What the Bleep!? Down the Rabbit Hole
Starring: Marlee Matlin , Elaine Hendrix , Robert Baily and Jr.
Directed by: Mark Vicente , Betsy Chasse and William Arntz.

No doubt Mark is still receiving royalties :-x
Follow The Money $$$$

Amazon links
Ramtha: Create Your Day - An Invitation To Open Your Mind from Mark Vicente
https://www.amazon.com/Ramtha-Create-In ... B0007ZHNBC

Where Angels Fear to Tread - A Rockumentary (VHS)
Mark Vicente
https://www.amazon.com.au/Where-Angels- ... B0002RAP4C

What the Bleep!? Down the Rabbit Hole
https://www.amazon.com.au/What-Bleep-QU ... sc-Special

Back in 2019 I posted...
how does that saying go...?
There Comes A Time When Silence Is Betrayal
Speaking out and telling the truth about JZ Ramtha is well past its due date :idea:
Mark Vicente, William Arntz, Betsy Chasse and Joe Dispenza ?
Your silence is deafening.. :cry:

I hope Mark Vicente now finds the integrity to speak out publicly and reach out to RSE survivors
David McCarthy
Site Admin

How do you feel about Mark Vicente and Sarah Edmondson?

Related..
How do you feel about Mark Vicente and Sarah Edmondson?
Do you think they are benefitting unfairly from The Vow and other media?
Questions and Discussions

I saw in the comments of the last episode that a few people share the frustration that The Vow is really focused on Sarah and Mark's journey. At some point I even went to check if they weren't on the production team because the documentary seems to be so much from their POV.

I continue to be conflicted about how to feel about them. They were upper management in NXIVM and were definitely aware of a lot of wrongdoing, even if they didn't know the full extent. They also seem to have actually made a significant profit by managing the Vancouver center and not just have been donating time and resources to the cult like others lower in the ranks (although I was surprised to see in one of the episodes that even after Bonnie had significantly climbed in the chain she seemed to be working a lot for free). On the other hand, the documentary does a good job of showing how they basically had their sense of reality distorted and were effectively brainwashed into the cult, to the point of Sarah "allowing" herself to go through the traumatic branding and Mark apparently just being willing to follow Keith to jump off a cliff if he told him to. I remember some of this ambiguity on Sarah's story (victim vs willing participant) was covered in one of the Escaping Nxivm podcast episodes.

But I guess, even if it's complex, I don't know if I feel comfortable supporting them making profit from their "left the cult" story after they were so active in perpetuating it for so many years. Sarah has a book on her story and I'm concerned that Mark might have made a lot of money selling his footage to make The Vow - footage he initially filmed to support the cult. Plus, in his case, I find it extra icky that he apparently was already part of another problematic cult (Ramtha's School of Enlightenment) before Nxivm, which he promoted in his "What the bleep do we know?" movie (I also just personally resent this movie so much for popularizing the misuse of quantum physics to justify New Age power of thinking stuff). Like does he still think all this woo stuff and following gurus is fine and just Keith was a bad leader?? I honestly wonder.

Anyway, curious to hear your opinions. Do you think they are making significant money off of the documentary? And if so, is it unethical to support it? Do you think the benefits of it warning people about the danger of joining cults outweigh the costs of continuing to support people who also duped and profited from others for so long (even if they were also somewhat duped too)?

Reddit - by kaptenbatavia
https://www.reddit.com/r/theNXIVMcase/c ... and_sarah/
David McCarthy
Site Admin

(EMF) Post 2009 - Mark Vicente

Related:

(EMF) Post 2009 - Mark Vicente
https://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/view ... ente#p7975

Return to “Keith Raniere - NXIVM”