QAnon Musicians Align With JZ Knight (Ramtha - Copyright infringements at RSE

JZ Knight hijacks the QAnon movement. Selling “Q” branding merchandise at RSE.
These forums are open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Published on May 31, 2019
Ramtha JZKnight JTWilde WarDrummer

The best way to attract and retain followers is by keeping them entertained with talented musicians, and JZ Knight found the perfect attraction and convert--J.T. Wilde. Wilde's rock song, "Where We Go One, We Go All" is an iconic hit in the Q movement and is played repeatedly by popular Q YouTubers like Patriots' Soapbox and InTheMatrixxx.
JT Wilde drew crowds with this song for the Walk Away movement as well. Wilde is allegedly a Ramtha convert,
becoming for Ramtha what Tom Cruise is to the Church of Scientology. Ramtha also features the music of War Drummer (Shawn Boutwell); however, Shawn claims that JZ Knight was never given permission to use his songs. J.T. Wilde - Where go one, we go all https://youtu.be/NXSPt1oD-V0

QAnon Musicians Align With JZ Knight (Ramtha, JT Wilde, War Drummer) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu88njqXVdQ
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
DJJefani

Unread post by DJJefani »

Hello David,

I am going to publish some articles on this topic soon. I just wanted to say hello. With the recent infiltration of the Qanon movement this has opened up the opportunity for former members to have a voice. I have been reading and looking through the forums here.

You can find me on twitter here: https://twitter.com/DjJefani

My email is info@jefani.com

I would love to hear any stories you may have about former musicians and how the cult uses music. With JZ infiltrating the Q movement a lot of researchers have turned their attention her way. I hope to give you all a voice now.

Thanks,

DJ
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hello DJJefani,
Welcome to EMF.
Writing as a fellow musician I've witnessed countless copyright infringements at RSE.
Its no coincidence that JZKRamtha targeted Qanon musicians with her poisoned apple.
What JZKRamtha has always done is plagiarize and use anything that fits its agenda at the time,
this is easily achieved by someone with little empathy, conscience and a photographic memory :idea: ..
There is absolutely nothing I have witnessed that is real, honest or supernatural about "JZKRamtha"...
its all a brilliant concoction created from a damaged and traumatized mind of Judith Darlene Hampton.
This is first and foremost the truth about "Ramtha"..
the rest just feeds into more cult religious dogma and superstitions weaved into the dark arts of mind control...
It is well understood that cults and 'covert government agencies' use the Dark Art's for mind control gateways to gain access into the subconscious mind to open-up then breakdown our healthy trust barriers and critical thinking skills.
Once this level of indoctrination is reached and our natural defenses are taken down then irrational behavior modifications is achieved.
Using 'High Art' within the 'Dark Art's is well understood and practiced by powerful Cult leaders to gain control over a person or group by implanting Religious Conversions,Orders, InstructionTrigger's, Audio and Visual Hallucination's, Back-masking, and so on...
Much of the music / art is embedded with "insider" language and triggers.
Satanic Cult subversion and corruption of great art and artist comes to mind.
Depending on the RSE 'event level of initiation' , 'the arts' are carefully selected and used at key moments of high emotional and physical painful indoctrination's, with music played at very high volume.
If these artist, musicians and composers understood the full measure their works and music were used without their permission or royalty payments they would be horrified. When I was sued by Knight/RSE,Inc, in NZ, I detailed the music used in Knights eleven hour RSE livestream video was copyrighted material used without the artist consent.
Unfortunately after 14 months of battling this lawsuit I was forced into settlement and denied my day in court.
I remember well...RSE circa 1990, JZ Knight claimed Vangelis had composed 'The Will of The Wind' in honor of "Ramtha".
For many years I was unable to listen to any Vangelis music...
Happy to report, I can now listen and love his music again without the RSE mind control triggers ruining his beautiful masterpieces.
Enjoy... Vangelis - 1988 release album: "Direct"
The Will of the Wind - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRfKYdqKwYQ

Thank you DJJefani for caring and reaching out....

Some EMF links you may find helpful...
Posted by David McCarthy » Sun Jun 15, 2014.
NZ Court Documents David McCarthy NZ Statement of Defense - (EMF)
Page 7
FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION BY PLAINTIFFS: PRIMARY INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
(b) The materials contain background music of well-known artists, for which the plaintiffs neither own copyright nor have a license to use
(EMF) viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2317
Posted: David McCarthy » Fri Jun 13, 2014.
NZ Court Document JZK, Inc JZK Statement of Claim Feb 2013 - (EMF)
RSE Music Copyright lawsuit
Page 16
(b) The sound tracks of the RSE Videos (excluding the music sound tracks) which are original sound
recordings (sound recording copyright works),
(EMF) viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2312&p=17605&hilit ... sic#p17605
David McCarthy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 PM
The 'production' music used in these RSE live stream broadcasts, I doubt very much Knight obtained copyright permissions.
JZK, Inc takes down EMF Video - (EMF)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1856&p=14527&hilit= ... hts#p14527
David McCarthy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm
On a side note.....The RSE production music JZK used as a backdrop to her RSE live stream broadcasts and Ramtha performances I doubt very much Knight obtained the music copyright permissions and licenses.
When I loaded the 20 minutes 'JZK Behind the Mask' to Youtube, it was immediate flagged for music copyright.
The music industry uses an electronic music tag that red-flags copyrighted music. This is normal procedure to protect legitimate copyright holders..
It may well turn out that the music industry/artist may have a case to sue Knight for copyright infringement to have used their property for a backdrop prop for the RSE,Inc productions.

RSE Music Copyright Infringements - RSE Live-stream Videos - Lawsuits
Post by David McCarthy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:01 pm
Just a small selection of a massive list of the Music Artists & title songs used by JZK - JZK,Inc as a backdrop to Knights Ramtha indoctrination performances at RSE.

RSE Live stream event - Feb 17 2012 .

Music Artist - Title
Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
David Bowie - Star Man"
David Bowie - Major Tom
Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion
The Beatles. - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Rod Stewart - Forever young
Santana - Black Magic Woman
Al Green- Let's stay together
Seal - Crazy
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Pink Floyd - The Wall

RSE 1998 Sept Boktau [VHS]

Music Artist - Titles
Dead Can Dance - Host of Reraphim
Vangelis - 1492
Chubby Checker - Roll over Beethoven

RSE 2002 Where Angels Fear to Tread - A Rockumentary [VHS]
Music Artist - Title
Terry Oldfield - The Africans
Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son
Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
Edwin Star - War
The moody Blues - Questions
The Doobie Brothers - Jesus Is Just Alright
Kitaro - Hajimari
Philip Glass - Video Dream
Dennis Zager and Richard Evans - In the Year 2525
Bread - Mother Freedom
Bread - Too Much Love
Scot McKenzie - Be Sure to wear some Flowers in your Hair
Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy
Amanda Marshall - I believe in You

RSE Music Copyright Infringements - RSE Live-stream Videos - Lawsuits - (EMF)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2361&p=17691&hilit= ... sic#p17691
DJJefani

Re: QAnon Musicians Align With JZ Knight (Ramtha - Copyright infringements at RSE

Unread post by DJJefani »

If you still have that list, please do send. Also, looking for some musicians as well who may be ex members.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: QAnon Musicians Align With JZ Knight (Ramtha - Copyright infringements at RSE

DJJefani .
If you still have that list, please do send.
What list are you looking for?
DJJefani .
Also, looking for some musicians as well who may be ex members.
DJJefani, I am a musician and RSE survivor.
During my 7 years in RSE (1989 -1996) not once was live music performed in the main arena.
Live music at RSE is the exception not the rule.
QAnon speakers discussing Trump and conspiracy theories at RSE (Tickets $100.00) and musicians performing QAnon songs
is shrewd RSE,Inc marketing that makes Judith Hampton a heap of money while she infiltrates the QAnon social media platform and community
for easy recruitment into her Ramtha cult that thrives on conspiracy fears, political divisiveness and religious superstitions... Brilliant... :twisted:
I'll share again with the QAnon community more emphatically...
From my 30 years experience with RSE there is absolutely nothing real, honest or supernatural about "JZKRamtha" EVER.
The fact is.. "Ramtha" is super-unnatural..the whole creation has evolved out of fraud, a con job, built upon dogmatic and religious superstitions,
fear and greed. Lording atop this pyramid con-job sits a narcissistic cult leader with severe psychopathy and schizophrenic disorders..
that also displays a gender dysphoria. To credit "Ramtha" with any supernatural powers or wisdom feeds into the cults coffers and con job.
Not wishing to offend here..But this is my experience and opinion.

Return to “QAnon vs JZ Knight”