Life's funny story

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
MaxP010

Life's funny story

Unread post by MaxP010 »

Hi!

So here's a story from my part.

I was told a few times, that Ram's bands extend so far out that whenever there is an event with Ram, helicopters fly over and record this energy that extends out into the sky, when Ram appears.

A few times Ram has said they are being watched and CIA records everything.Also some people see vans with tinted windows and antennae on 89th street during the event. Why dont they just pay for a ticket?

What may I ask are the measuring Ram's energy or bands with?Is that funny. I heard that and thought ram is real then.

Thanks.
Xylofone

Re: Life's funny story

Unread post by Xylofone »

How funny. I used to hear those things and other similar stories and think the students were just running away with themselves, but then I started hearing it from "Ram" and realized it was part of the whole shebang.

Maybe they measure "Ram's" bands with one of those mood ring stones??? When it turns purple, he's in the name field and when it turns red he's in the arena? Or if it turns green, he's thinking about his big black horse?

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”