RSE allegedly cancelling classes: COVID19 concerns

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
Ockham

RSE allegedly cancelling classes: COVID19 concerns

Unread post by Ockham »

Several people I know who attend RSE events in Yelm, Washington told me that RSE has apparently cancelled at least some events out of concerns of spread of the Novel Corona Virus, the agent that causes COVID19. I am reporting this second-hand because I decline to personally patronize Ms. Knight’s web site.

Novel Corona Virus is showing up in the general area of Washington State not far from Yelm. A woman in King County, the county containing Seattle, apparently was infected through travels in South Korea. A high school student in Snonomish County, north east of Seattle, who has not had any known contact with infected persons has also tested positive for Novel Corona Virus. There is also a least one COVID19 case reported in Oregon.

Reference: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Newsroom/Article ... gton-State

Ramtha, who reportedly has ability to hover alien space ships above Judy Knight’s compound without being noticed by adjoining Fort Lewis, Apparently doesn’t have the ability to keep the Novel Corona Virus out of Knight’s compound. One would presume, that Ramtha would seen to it that nothing as mundane as a virus would be permitted to disrupt education of the devotees.
Xylofone

Re: RSE allegedly cancelling classes: COVID19 concerns

Unread post by Xylofone »

Hehe, of course you know it's up to each student to protect themselves with the 'disciplines' and create their day in order to avoid such things as viruses, accidents, bad situations, etc.

Why, Ramtha wouldn't dare interfere with any of his students' karmic lessons, that would be a tragedy and he would not dare to tread on their free will of their God's longing to live out the experiences they are here to live be it disease or opulence.

Maybe some day students will see this contradiction when it affects them PERSONALLY and no longer is a theory that happens to other people's lives, but a reality where they say, "WAIT A MINUTE THIS DIDN'T WORK I DIDN'T CREATE THIS ILLNESS!!!"

Until then, everything is a theory they can talk about and it sounds good because it's other people getting sick and other people having hard times despite all the effort and money put in. Save for a select few who do blame themselves for their illnesses.

I bet behind closed doors they're all like, "yeah we can't tell anyone, but we just closed the school so the public doesn't think we're being irresponsible, but we all know we're safe because the Big Guy Ram is protecting us and we all know that if any one of us get the virus it's just cus we didn't create our day." that seems to be the kind of student-to-student conversation I remember around stuff like this.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Excellent reply, spot on. Thank you.
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

Ockham, cool :-D

Apparently Sylvia Browne "predicted" the virus in one of her books.
In around 2020, a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments,” Browne wrote. “Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely. - Sylvia Browne, End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World
Come on, JZRam, what's wrong with your predictive power? If Sylvia B, the biggest fraud of all landed a PARTIAL shot in the dark (probably her closest 'hit' out of a billion predictions she made), why didn't you catch the memo from the heavens, too?

Why didn't JZRam cancel events until this stuff hit the news?

Sylvia knew back in 2008.

Sylvia: 1
JZ: 0
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Sylvia: 1
JZ: 0

Thanks for that Xylofone ..I needed a good chuckle :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”