Pandemic or Scamdemic?

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Pandemic or Scamdemic?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Pandemic or Scamdemic?

On EMF, I would like to present and discuss the Science Based Information from internationally respected voices of authority
regarding all Covid 19 issues and controversy.
Such as Lockdowns, Masks, PCR testing, and the rapid development and emergency rollout of the mRNA vaccines.
Do they work? should there be concern at the lack of long term efficacy and safety data?
Have you been vaccinated? Any side-effects of concern? Do you want to be vaccinated and why?
The PCR test, How true are the figures?
Are there more reliable methods of testing?
Is there any need for such extensive testing and vaccinating healthy people at all?
Are lock-downs the answer?
Lets base our knowledge on facts and logic.
If you didn't listen to the daily MS News fearmongering and if people weren’t going around wearing masks,
would you be aware at all that we are in the middle of an alleged deadly pandemic?
I don't believe so. :shock:
Enough of the Covid fear mongering sensationalism and blatant censorship now taking place.
It is my view this pandemic is a smoke screened slippery slope into a totalitarian system of corporate governmental control that
will eventually arrive at issuing permits for all aspects of our lives whereby our livelihoods, freedom of speech, travel, religions and body health choices is dependent and dictated by the authority of the Corporate State. Democracy will be History.
Feel free to post and share your views here,
However please do not 'hit and run' by posting typical MS News/Governmental covid fear-mongering and misinformation links on EMF.
OK..rant over, I feel better now..: :roll:

David
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political,
economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent,
for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
- Joseph Goebbels
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”