What happens as we die? | Kathryn Mannix

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Lets talk about the fear, death and shame taught at RSE.
I’ve often pondered what are the ‘tools’ of the trade so many cult leaders use to ensnare people into their twisted and inhumane world.
I've concluded and simple put it is Fear, Shame and Deception. The shame of aging and fear of death! is top of the list.
The deceptions of the so called RSE 'disciplines' alongside the cures sold at R$E.
I remember JZRamtha's former bodyguard Glen Cunningham commenting back in 2008'....'
there are too many dead people that show the RSE teachings do not work!
Fear has a shelf life, thats why ‘Ramtha’s’ doomsday rhetoric has to be constantly changed and hammered into the students, and guess who’s going to save them?
To watch ‘JZRamtha directly targeting children at RSE with this mindset really turns my stomach. :sad:
Today I came across this talk by Kathryn Mannix a consultant in palliative care medicine for 20 years.
its so refreshing to hear this great humanitarian share her experiences and well worth a listen,
especially for former RSE students struggling to clean out the RSE fear and shame of death indoctrination's.
Recovering our lives from RSE has much to do with re-humanizing ourselves and 'Turning off the Fear Channel' :idea:

Thank you Kathryn Mannix

Most of us have never seen anyone die. Few have any idea what to expect as death approaches,
and most have unrealistic fears about it. Kathryn wants to change that.
She believes that we lost familiarity with dying over the course of the 20th century, and she wants us all to reclaim that forgotten wisdom. Her talk will explore what happens as we die, and explain how knowing more can make us all less afraid. It’s a conversation that has comforted thousands of her dying patients and de-mystified the experience of many bereaved people who attended deathbeds.
Let’s be better informed, better prepared, and less afraid about death.
Kathryn was a consultant in palliative care medicine for 20 years, working in hospices, patients’ own homes and a large teaching hospital. She took early retirement in 2016 to work for better public understanding of dying. In 2017, her first book, ‘With the End in Mind’ became a surprise international hit. Her book went on to be shortlisted for the Wellcome Book Prize and was The Times ‘Thought’ Book of the Year. Her second book, ‘Listen’, about tender communication, was published to critical acclaim in September 2021. Kathryn believes that by naming death, describing the process, and helping people to know what to expect, we can have honest and helpful conversations that promote better planning of end-of-life care and reduce unnecessary medical complications of dying.
Her hope is that we can de-medicalise dying, and give it back to everyone as a precious time to be lived as well as possible.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDDByT0Vr0
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Glen Cunningham Video Interviews

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Related:

The EMF Glen Cunningham Video Interviews 2008
https://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/view ... ?f=5&t=455
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”