Salma Hayek Marries French Billionaire

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

Salma Hayek Marries French Billionaire

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 88,00.html

The father of her child. So nice to see.

I suspected the whole Ramtha thing contributed to them calling off their engagement. So glad they overcame that barrier.

LOL-since JZ claims Salma is her best friend, wonder if she got an invite to the wedding! Doubt it. Thank God Salma didn't let Rambles name her daughter.

Well, well, well....now JZ has to decide if she wants Ramthat to fawn over Salma to try to get her hands on some of those billions.
Or if it might be too risky...now there's someone with enough money to beat her in court if Salma ever catches on to the depth of JZ's scam.

I remember Ramtha at a spring event criticizing the people who went to the Oscars instead of attending that event, that they needed to get their priorities straight. He was referring to Salma and Al Gore.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I remember Ramtha at a spring event criticizing the people who went to the Oscars instead of attending that event, that they needed to get their priorities straight. He was referring to Salma and Al Gore.
I remember that evening very distinctly.

jz was just jealous because she was not invited.
check out chapter 4 in the book "Sociopath Next Door." The sociopath will go to any lengths to sabotage
someone else's perceived "she-is better-than-me"-ness.
Classic.
Take down Joe D, Audrey, Linda E (on a number of occasions).
I doubt Salma's husband would allow such to go on.
I know, when I was near leaving the group, my non-RSE friends would make SURE I did not fall for jz's crap.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

And Salma's husband can afford the world's best private investigators...

Since JZ and her puppet Steve like to read here on this board, I'm sure the billionaire's hired investigators have done the same and provided him with appropriate intel.

I love it.

So JZ best be minding her P's and Q's there. Bullying people with their money and self-esteem shot to pieces is one thing. Quite another to go picking on someone with way more resources than her. Especially when there's plenty of phoney baloney to expose.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”