New at RSE! RV Hook ups

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

New at RSE! RV Hook ups

Unread post by tree »

Just in time for the primary event.

I really wonder how in hell they got those permitted and approved when legally, the parking lot
is not up to code?
oh...wait....it's "technically" NOT a parking lot.
so I guess....they are "techinically" not RV park-type electrical outlets for any substantial length of time.

50 spaces...right across from the dumpsters.
I wonder if they are fetching as much as front row seating :shock:
tree

Unread post by tree »

General Information
RSE has 48 RV/Trailer parking spaces with electrical hookups at the Yelm campus. Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for each event at the Yelm campus. Please note that there are an unlimited number of parking spaces without hookups available as well. No reservation is required for parking spaces without electrical hookups.

Parking spaces with electrical hookups are only available for purchase to event participants. If you are renting an RV/Trailer from a third party for your event, it is still your responsibility to register and purchase the parking space with electrical hookup if you wish to obtain that service during your event. RSE will not accept payments or reservations for these parking spaces from any rental service, and rental services should not offer or guarantee the availability of electrical-hookup parking spaces to their clients.

Event participants may register and pay for an RV/Trailer parking space with electrical hookup via the Events page on ramtha.com the same way you register for an event online. Each one of the events in Yelm will have a link to the Web page where you can purchase these parking spaces as they are available. If there are any parking spaces with electrical hookups still available during door-registration times for an event, you may pay for them at the registration window when you get banded.

Type of Service
Each outlet will have one 30 amp RV plug receptacle and one 20 amp GFI household receptacle. The outlet will only provide a maximum of 30 amps at 120 volts, or 3600 watts. Some newer, power-hungry RVs with 120/240 volts at 50 amps will not be able to plug in.

Cost of Service
The cost for a parking space with electrical hookup during an event depends on the length of the event. The rate for this service is, approximately, $20 for each day of the event. Events will have a fixed price for this service based on the duration of each event. There are no daily rates or discounts. Everything must be paid for in advance for the entire event.

Cancellation Policy
To receive a refund, you must cancel your reservation at least 48 hours prior to the start of the event. There are NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS made within 48 hours of the event start time or if you leave the event early.

The cost of this service is solely for the reservation of an RV/Trailer parking space with electrical hookup. All regular event fees still apply.
When You Arrive at the Yelm Campus

If someone else is delivering your RV/Trailer:

Give the delivery person your reserved space number that appears on your confirmation email or letter. Have the delivery person check in with the Parking Crew and give them your name and space number when they arrive on campus.

1. When you arrive on campus, bring your confirmation email or letter to the registration window.
2. Once you are banded for the event, present your parking space confirmation at the registration window.
3. Your confirmation will be attached to a color-coded card that has your space number on it.
4. Post both the card and the confirmation prominently in a window of your RV/Trailer.
5. Once your card is clearly displayed as instructed, a staff person will verify it and unlock your electrical hookup outlet.

If you arrive in your RV/Trailer:

Check in with the Parking Crew and show them your confirmation email or letter with your assigned space number on it.

1. Once you are parked in your assigned space, bring your confirmation to the registration window.
2. After you are banded for the event, present your parking space confirmation at the registration window.
3. Your confirmation will be attached to a color-coded card that has your space number on it.
4. Post both the card and the confirmation prominently in a window of your RV/Trailer.
5. Once your card is clearly displayed as instructed, a staff person will verify it and unlock your electrical hookup outlet.

Conditions for Use of Parking Spaces with Electrical Hookup

* You agree not to sell, transfer, assign, sublet, trade or share your hookup space.
* You agree not to share your outlet with others.
* You agree not to run electrical cords to other locations from your outlet or your RV/Trailer.
* You are responsible for keeping your space clean.
* You are responsible for removing all items from your hookup parking space at the end of the event.
* If you are found in violation of these conditions, RSE may remove you from the event and may also prohibit you from returning to future events.

Frequently Asked Questions

If your question is not answered below, please email rv@ramtha.com

Q. Since there are only 48 parking spaces with electrical hookups available, can I pay for one even if I haven't registered for that event yet?
A. While we prefer that you register for the event first, you may register for a parking space with electrical hookup first. However, remember that if your plans for attending that event change, you must cancel the electrical-hookup parking space at least 48 hours prior to the start of the event in order to receive a refund for the parking space.

Q. What if I have paid for a parking space but arrive late for the event?
A. Your space will not be resold. That is why there is a 48-hour cancellation policy.

Q. Can I reserve a parking space for multiple events?
A. When an event is posted on the Web site, a link to the electrical-hookup parking-space service will also be posted. You can prepay for this service for any event that has this link posted.

Q. Can I bring an RV/Trailer to a Blue College event?
A. That has not been determined yet. If the electrical-hookup parking-space link is available for that event, that means you can.

Q. Can I leave my RV/Trailer in my parking space from event to event?
A. Not at this time. Parking spaces are sold from event to event and on a first-come, first-served basis.

Q. Can I request a particular space number?
A. No, you can't. Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, but focus works!

Q. My family and I will be arriving in separate cars. Where do we park?
A. An RV/Trailer parking space with electrical hookup can accommodate one separate car. Any other vehicles will be parked in the general parking area as designated by the Parking Crew.

http://ramtha.com/rv/

Q. Can I bring an RV/Trailer to a Blue College event?
A. That has not been determined yet.
oh yeah....Blue College getting lazy :roll:
Q. Can I request a particular space number?
A. No, you can't. Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, but focus works!

even in the blessed RV parking lot LOL!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”