feeling special and finding the void

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Another Dimension60

feeling special and finding the void

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

under the topic of "roses for longevity" there was discussion in the past re Groups 12 & 13 --- I don't know where/what happened to Group 11, but I certainly remember Group 10.... To all, whether current or former students, who feel somehow special for being in these special Groups - don't. You weren't chosen so much for your specialness/abilities - more than likely for your 'gullibility' and the ease with which you could be 'used' to promote jz or your relationship to someone useable or some other jz purpose. ... A significant number of Group 10 people were abusers of partners and/or children. They were ego-centric people with little evidence of those qualities I would consider 'enlightened' or spiritual or of value - i.e. love, compassion, honesty, generosity and such. As for Group 12 and 13 - I sat on the Beach at every possible opportunity from the very beginning - i was not 'invited'/selected for the Group. I do not know all the members of these Groups. One person I know, who does have the qualities/values mentioned above, was in relationship with a Group 10 member. Another person in that Group that I know of fits the 'ego-centric' type, and was in relationship with a staff person.

Ever since leaving ramthaland I've wondered what we were 'finding' when we were 'finding the void' -- the void is not in the center of a tarped maze - if it is, than what were all those hours of C&E about? The center of the maze is the center of the maze. I've been there. Did I get there legitimately - or was I one of the many who were in essence led there by the staff from above giving instructions to the staff on the ground. .... If we were truly 'in the void' we'd have been standing still and probably with a circle of protective energy around us so that no one bumped into us. ... Or were we drawn to Ramtha? What is Ramtha but a figment of JZ's imagination.

Finding our cards is simply a demonstration of a universal principle that we are drawn to that which is ours - or where your consciousness is, so you are drawn. So? I had a Naturapath Dr. try and teach me that principle. When we find our cards. we're finding our 5x7 card - what's on the card is irrelevant.

None of the above is to say that it wasn't an awesome experience to walk amidst 1000+ people in a confined space and not be bumped; or find a card or have a change in consciousness through the Beach experience -- and I can imagine the thrill of hitting a target blindfolded. But none of the awesome experiences or apparent 'abilities' necessarily make me a better/more loving/more compassionate/'holier' person. ... I guess it all depends on what our personal goals/intentions are in participating in such as jzland.
Firefly

The Early Days

Unread post by Firefly »

I was one of those around when Ramtha used to walk among Us..On the Field..In the Tank...and we felt comfortable walking up and approching Him .....That was twenty Five years ago and I left the School five years ago.....I watched as The School evolved from some tough but exhilirating Physical experience and wonderful Teachings about Ancient Times and Peoples and possible hidden Knowledge to a much more Punitive...Greedy...Social Heirarchy with the need to be recognized Internationally and to elevate anyone with Celebrity Status..or a great Deal of Money..to Positions of Power in the School...i have to say that I loved the early Days of the Disciplines, and the Freedom that I felt when I attended Events....I never left my Life out of State to move to Yelm, but I gave up an enormous amount of Family Time, Money and Career Changes to accomodate going to The Ranch...There was a Magical sense of Healing Energy in the Arena in those Days and Ramtha would often use Hands-on Techniques for those in Dire need.....As it all changed slowly over the years and the Debaucle of Omega...and the Glorification of JZ Knight and Her Lifestyle...rather than the Improvement of The Ranch and the Conditions there.. that never really changed, no matter how many Students they packed into the Arena..It was time for Me to go but possibly, the real Gift wasn,t from The Teachings but to myself with those Years of Reflective Time about Who God really is...and Who I really was..I do believe there are Master with great Knowledge wlaking the Earth today..as always....and I had hoped...and possibly still do..that Ramtha was one of them... :cry:
illusionist

Does God Exist ?

Unread post by illusionist »

No one would want to trust the god at RSE. So many have given up their families, businesses and assests to take big risks and the philosophy presented has not saved them. Instead it has given many people a miserable life for a decade and more and they don't have the money to buy a lot of things that would make them happy.
when one is down and out one is supposed to focus on one's god to get a solution. After decades of focussing god does not answer. The only one's who seem to benefit are the one's who have some sort of large financial avenue of income.

After being taught to manifest most people manifest worse than prior to school. Even the Mafia and like minds manifest better than almost every RSE student except ONE.................

It is about time the people agree that waiting for god is beyond a joke. It is unintelligent to think god is going to change.

I had two people come to the door a few days ago and they both had a name badge saying "Jesus Christ." I asked them if they were marketing Jesus and told them I was not interested. I have had enough of that religious rubbish, new age and earth changes and armegaddon to last me for ever.

It is about time that that corporation get under some sort of control. No one to my knowledge has money to employ a suitable attorney however there are other ways that might work. I have had a great deal of experience in investigation and negotiating with officials with some very effective results. People reading this site might want to get together and start taking action and seeing if it produces results. You have to know where to begin and the pitfalls. If anyone is interested I can tell them what I know.

God only knows what you know. It is a school of ancient double talk. When you know more legally god might have his back to the wall. Some people have had twently years or more of their lives destroyed by that place. Some people have died purely because of the school and its rort of the USA constitution.

A lot of people read this site and who never write might want to consider it is common sense to take a different course of action when the same waiting game has failed. If someon is interested I will tell them what I know.
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

A significant number of Group 10 people were abusers of partners and/or children. They were ego-centric people with little evidence of those qualities I would consider 'enlightened'
quite the generalization. I personally knew several who were not of this vein.

a change in consciousness

can you define this please? and not in Ramtha-ese
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Groupi 10

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I only knew three members in group 10.
They certainly thought themselves as "extra special" than the rest of us "masters"!!!

I remember an incident while working inside the home of a group 10 member,
After moving his bed aside, I discovered underneath a semi-automatic rifle loaded
When I pointed out the danger that a child may discover it!!.
He immediately brushed my worries aside saying..
if so?. then they created that reality.....:cry:

One of the cruelest delusions fostered at RSE is that we are more special in some way than the rest of humanity....

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

walk in the park,
substitute "where one's attention is" for consciousness.
what's your point anyway?
Mine was that we were deluded into thinking we were special, for one reason or another, and in one manner or another - i.e. being selected for a group, wearing one's card, holding hands with Linda Evans walking out of the tank from the 'void', whatever. Key word here: deluded - as in being convinced to believe what isn't true....
ex

Unread post by ex »

early days= good old days? so what convinced you that ramtha exist? or what let you hope that he does. what freedom? real or just imagined? or is it just that you pay extra for a one on one nowadays. when i came, the old ones told me how lucky i was, not to expierience the old more strict ramtha. what did it meant to you to sign up the legal releasepapers after you were so long a selfresponsible master and then your masterteacher doesent trust you anymore. where did you look away to keep up the illusion?[no insult we all did] after i left i had this hope too:, that ramtha is real ' to protect me from the awfull truth that i just got scamed. wish you all the best.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”