Vanda Boone

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
ex

Re: Vanda Boone

Unread post by ex »

found this:
Hmmm... Wonder what she did to "manifest" this awful death. There are a lot of people who think bad things happen to other people -- total denial of the possibility they could be next. The bottom line is that mysticism and misinformation from supposed teachers and super-powers will not protect us from accidents, disease, criminals, and mentally ill people. We are all vulnerable.

Remember: there is safety in numbers, use trails when there are lots of other people there, and rapists and murderers look like the rest of us. Also remember that we are fragile. A knife or bullet can kill us in a flash. And, a flash is the preferable speed at which to die at the hands of a madman--opposite of torture and terror.

PS -- Imaginary characters and wannabe teachers are just that. Imaginary regardless how much hype given. No person, live or imaginary, came along to protect or save this poor woman from suffering and death. This fate can happen fast and unexpectedly. Think for yourself and be aware. The news tomorrow night will more than likely include a story or two of an awful crime or awful accident.
[/b]................. how much proof do people need that they do experience the human condition. choosing lalaland to live in and make new rules up doesen't work.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Yes, it's appalling that in today's world we don't dare to 'love one another' and that death can come from nowhere, in the form of someone else who has hate in their heart.

There have been some warning emails doing the rounds, recently, about people driving down highways, etc, and seeing what appears to be an abandoned baby at the side of the road. However, when they stop to investigate, or help, they are mugged, their cars stolen, or they are badly wounded. What a terrible indictment on human-kind that we are doing these things to one-another. But, it has always been so, unfortunately.

I don't know Vanda's story, which sounds to be a heartbreaking one. However, putting one's trust in the hands of the likes of JZK's 'alter ego' Ramtha, is not only an abdication of our own responsibility to ourselves (which these sort of cults seem to encourage), but the beginning of a great betrayal. Unfortunately, too many of us discover this when it may be too late.

That JZ shouldn't be allowed to get away with all this rubbish that she peddles is taken as read. But how to stop her is another question. :cry:
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Hi there, I'm new. I just read the posts about Vanda Boone. I did not know her, but I gather from the content of the posts that something awful has happened to her. Could you tell me what happened, so I can understand the posts fully? Thanks.
By the way, I hope I'm not intruding in this particular forum, after all this is the 'current students debate forum' and I am not a current student (and have not been so for a long time).
Thanks.
the future is unwritten
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Filicitas
Welcome to our site, Glad to see you
you are not intruding any where,I do not know exactely Vanda story,but story like this one are, common at RSE.
Please feel free to write about your experience in RSE and about you Mother that still in the School.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Felicitas

Hi Oldone,

Thanks for the welcome! I will post the piece I wrote on the wide eye cinema-site. I'll put in the 'experiences with family or friends at RSE' section of this message board.
Greetings, Felicitas
the future is unwritten
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Vanda Boone the Olympian Newspaper

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Felicitas,
What happened to Vanda was a horrible and sickening tragedy.
RSE students are trying to fathom how could this happen to a dedicated Ramtha student who moved to Yelm thinking she was
moving to "a protected area". :cry:
here is a report about what happened to Vanda from the Olympian Newspaper.
During our recent forum upgrade unfortunately we lost several threads including the Vanda Boone posts, we are in the process of restoring all those missing posts ASAP.
David.
Vanda Boone remembered as 'One of those bright lights'
Homicide: Vanda Boone just moved from N.Y. for job as massage therapist
JEREMY PAWLOSKI; Staff writer | • Published August 11, 2010

A homicide victim found in the passenger seat of a 26-year-old Tenino man’s pickup Sunday night has been identified as Vanda Boone, a 60-year-old woman who moved to the Yelm area from New York in March to work as a massage therapist, officials report.

Tenino murder victim identified
Boone died after having her throat slit, Thurston County Coroner Gary Warnock said. Blunt force injuries to her head and neck, and asphyxia due to strangulation or suffocation contributed to her death, Warnock said.
Boone worked as a massage therapist at Radiance Herbs and Massage in Olympia.
Karin Olsen, a co-owner of Radiance, broke into tears Tuesday as she talked about Boone.
“Vanda was a massage therapist with Radiance, and she was loved by all of us in the Radiance community.” She was “also appreciated for the amazing body work that she did as a massage therapist, and we will feel her loss deeply.”
Radiance co-owner Andrea Seabert added that Boone had faced some challenges in the past months but displayed “amazing grace and beauty” in confronting them.
“She was one of those bright lights,” Seabert said. “She always had kind words to say and just had the highest integrity.”
Boone’s loss is felt deeply by the entire Radiance community, Seabert added.
Boone leaves behind no surviving family members. According to Warnock, she had a brother who lived in Brazil, but he died about a month ago.
An official with Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment in Yelm could not be reached for comment late Tuesday afternoon to confirm reports that Boone studied there.
Bernard Keith Howell was pulled over Sunday night near Parkside Elementary School in Tenino with Boone’s body wrapped in a sleeping bag in the passenger seat. He was arrested, but denied having anything to do with Boone’s death.
Howell was being held Tuesday at the Thurston County Jail on suspicion of second-degree murder and first-degree theft.
On Tuesday, a large number of Thurston County sheriff’s deputies and other police officers scoured the area of the Yelm-Tenino Trail where they believe Boone was killed.
They used metal detectors in an effort to find the knife or cutting instrument that was used to slit Boone’s throat, said Thurston County sheriff’s Lt. Chris Mealy. Detectives found a number of knives in Howell’s pickup, but are not sure if they were used in Boone’s homicide, Mealy said.
When Howell was pulled over Sunday night, he said he wanted to bury the body to save the family the cost of a funeral. He had brought “plastic bags, a sleeping bag, zip ties, bungee-type elastic cords and a 10-pound weight with him,” court papers state.
During an interview with detectives after his arrest, Howell continued to state that he had found Boone’s dead body and didn’t have anything to do with her death. But he also told detectives he had sex with the body.
A Thurston County sheriff’s deputy pulled Howell over Sunday night after a man flagged him down and said that another man had asked him for help with disposing of a body. The witness then told the deputy that the pickup belonging to the man who wanted help with the body was driving by at that moment.
Mealy said Tuesday that detectives think Boone was either walking or riding a bike on the Yelm-Tenino Trail on Sunday afternoon when she was attacked and killed.
Detectives have not been able to find any evidence that Howell and Boone knew each other, Mealy said.
Prosecutors are seeking an order to send Howell to Western State Hospital for a mental health evaluation. Howell has a court hearing tentatively scheduled for Thursday.
Mealy had no updates Tuesday on whether detectives had any evidence that Boone’s homicide was in some way related to the disappearance of Nancy Moyer. Moyer, a 36-year-old mother of two, disappeared from her Tenino home in March 2009 and has never been found.
Howell operated a meat-delivery business in Tenino, and used his pickup for his job.
According to court records, Howell has told jail officials he hears voices, and that he wants to be left alone. Howell’s father, also named Bernard Keith Howell, has said that he fears his son has “a screw loose,” and may have gotten involved with methamphetamine.

Olympian Newspaper link
http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/11/1 ... ights.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i wonder if this was the power of the neighebourhood walk.
WofthesunEofthemoon

What happened to this poor woman was truly horrific and mind numbing. To imagine that she might have been in some kind of a trance-state, doing a 'neighbourhood walk' (such as I understand them), therefore less aware of anyone who may have been creeping up on her, does not bear thinking about. One can't know, of course. But why should something like this have to happen to anyone?

This can be a very dark world, sometimes, despite all its beauty and wonder.
ex

Unread post by ex »

all around yelm you see ramsters doing theire walk. what happened to wanda shouldened happen to anyone. if you get taught that you manifest your life according to your state of mind how do you explain this. for me its proof that rse is just about bul......ing people. i was sitting in the audience geting told that i have to die if i dont embrace the teachings in many subtile words. it sickence me too. when someone goes and put a gunn to theire mouth and shoots herself and nobody conect the dotts that sickens me too.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Hi, ex.

It seems to me, from everything that I am learning about RSE, that it is an extremely dangerous cult that destroys people's lives; JZ has got an awful lot to answer for. I have such sadness, from the depths of my heart, for every wrong that has ever been done to anyone joining this cult under the mistaken belief that it is the 'answer to everything'.

In respect to this 'neighbourhood walk' thing, am I right in presuming that people put themselves into some sort of auto-hypnotic trance and then take themselves out on a walk through the local neighbourhood, in an effort to create their own, or a 'better' reality in that vicinity?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

am I right in presuming that people put themselves into some sort of auto-hypnotic trance
Yes.
I shudder to think that Vanda may have been doing the RSE neighborhood walk when she was attacked and murdered.
She would have been very submissive and in no state of mind to protect herself if that was so.... :sad:
From my time in RSE circa 1996 it was called "The Christ walk". We were instructed to "zone out" completely the outside world and walk very slowly while imagining ourselves to be "a walking Christ".
It felt very weird at first but its amazing how "weird" becomes totally acceptable when everyone around you is doing the same thing!

David.
Felicitas

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. I agree with you and the others that it would be tragic indeed if she was attacked while doing the Neighborhood walk. The fact that you had to become totally oblivious to the world around you while doing it, was the reason I never 'nailed' that 'discipline'. I could just not bring myself to do it (and thus kept noticing everything around me) and then felt bad about not doing the discipline the right way.. :-?
the future is unwritten
WofthesunEofthemoon

After having reclaimed my life and health following my sojourn with a similar organization way back at the end of the seventies, as related elsewhere, I retrained as a psychotherapist/hypnotherapist. The thought of people wandering about in the open/neighbourhood, or anywhere else, for that matter, in a full trance state, just fills me with fury.

No ethical therapist would ever let a client leave the consulting room without ensuring that they were fully 'awake', had had a drink of water, or juice and had completely recovered from their trance state. To do otherwise would be not only highly dangerous for them psychologically, but would also leave them vulnerable to anything from a car accident, to being run over in the middle of the road!! I can hardly believe this. Using words such as 'deeply irresponsible and unethical' doesn't even begin to describe it!
ex

Unread post by ex »

that is my beef exactly. the other case i mentioned was a suicide from a master. in the time when prozac and alcohol was combined 'to let go of the past' and 'illness cant crip a body with no past'. that this combination drove this women to suicide had of course nothing to do with rse.[thats sarcassem.] i also think that there will be no interogation in this direction. fact is that if you get to be a student at rse you buy intense expieriences [like sensory deprivation,exessive alcohol consum,messed with your seratonin and melatoninlevels] if you cant handel it, too bad. rse is not responsible.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi ex,

From what I understand Michael Knight has no family ties with JZ Knight and claims to have moved to Yelm from NZ.
Ive never heard of this guy before I read this article...
Also....
I can find no records of his claim that he was a reporter, editor and international correspondent for any New Zealand newspapers...

David.
Here is the full article..
RAMTHA STUDENT RE PROZAC
Michael Knight
archived February 11, 2000
Archive file# e021100a.html
donated by Michael Knight

"My mind is under my control (Prozac Not Included)."

Per Sewen's article about JZ Knight (channel for Ramtha), using Prozac, and students drinking wine, deserves a response.

I have spoken to Pavel Mikoloski, the Director of Public Affairs for The Ramtha School of Enlightenment (RSE), and was told the school has no interest in responding on its own behalf. The school has no interest in getting involved in yet another public controversy that has been generated, as so many have before, by ill-informed people who have no first-hand knowledge of what they are reporting.

Nevertheless, although I cannot (and would not) speak on behalf of the school, I consider myself personally free to put forward some of my own thoughts, and since you offered to run such an article in conjunction with Per Sewen's, this is my summation of the situation.

But first, as necessary background information:- I was a senior investigative
reporter in the 1980s when I first chose to attend events at RSE. My intention was to evaluate this phenomenon called "channeling," and to do an expose on JZ Knight and Ramtha, because Ramtha had been predicting dire things for humanity, and for the planet. People from around the world appeared to be flocking to Yelm in Washington like sheep.

When I first came to the USA, the media was using such words as "cult" to describe JZ Knight's school and people. A court has since ruled that this is a total misnomer, and scientists of several disciplines have, by invitation, also scrutinized the school and this channeling phenomenon, and found that JZ Knight is most certainly not a fake.

But in 1988, I was looking for two things. A good story. And some understanding of what was really going on. As a career journalist, I never engaged in scuttlebutt writing, innuendo, or half truths. True, I was skeptical about many things, including the mind-control of religion, politics, and bankers. But at the time I first came to America to interview Ms Knight, I was also looking into many spiritual alternatives. So, on the one hand, I was looking for information that would either discredit Ms Knight, Ramtha, and the apocalyptic prophecies he was making - or prove to me that there was some validity to their teachings.

At the same time, my own personal quest was to find some comprehension of the way the human mind works. And I wanted to expose the weakness in the mind of the average human that allows him to believe that someone else has the answers for his (or her) spiritual life. I wondered whether JZ Knight was a charismatic person intent on making a fortune off the gullible, and if Ramtha was nothing more than some sort of "twist" in Ms Knight's mind.

These were (and are) all legitimate questions. But none of them can be answered honestly without personally experiencing what is involved. So I chose the experience. I attended two events. And then I became a student of the school.

Twelve years later, I know that the only thing these two entities are about, as far as I am concerned, is truth. The school is not a cult. JZ Knight is not a fake. The students (or most of them, anyway) are not fools.

The school is a place where ancient wisdom has at last begun to re-emerge. But it is only accessible to those who choose, of their own free will, to participate. It is also a school which generates controversy - and this article by Per Sewen about the use of Prozac is just one more in a string of such short-lived misconceptions.

A person has to already be something of a radical and individual thinker to even contemplate going to the school in the first place - but even then, quite a few simply quit straight away. The first weekend is mind-boggling to some, and when Ramtha tells beginners "I do not want followers; I do not want to be worshipped; I do not want to be deified - you can get your money back and leave if you choose," many do.

Ramtha's teachings challenge every existing concept of the human intellect. Ramtha is given to making extremely controversial statements. Ramtha is the consciousness of a man (who ascended long ago) teaching through the body of a woman.

Why does he do that?

In his words (which I find acceptable) it is to illustrate that that which is God ("the Mother/Father principle") "is both man, and woman - but neither."

And what is his mission?

To re-awaken humanity (he refers to us as "the forgotten gods) to this simple fact. "You are God." For two decades now, he has taught around that theme.

But, you have to go there to know there. You have to have the courage and the endurance, and the open-mindedness, to actually participate in a wide range of mind-expanding lectures and disciplines. And as you do, you become more and more aware that we live in a world that is controlled (mind controlled) in many ways. Religion controls us. Money controls us. Politics controls us. We live in a world of mind control.

So - (and I am sure many students other than myself have asked this question) - is this school itself about mind control?

In one sense, yes.

In another, no.

No, it is not about the imposition of mind control. It is not about Ramtha, or JZ Knight, controlling the minds of those who attend the school in any way.

And yet, yes, it is about mind control.

It is about self-imposed (personal) mind control.

And, personally, I like that.

When one finally becomes aware of how much one's life (and mind) have been dictated by the thoughts and "values" imposed by others, one must finally ask - who is in control here? And the disturbing realization is that most of us are not in control of our own thoughts, actions, or reactions. We are like little emotional robots, configured since birth by outside influences and reacting in emotional, illogical, unreasonable ways.

But it is not the intellect that comes up with this realization. It is the soul.

The soul finally lets it be known that there must be more to life than one's controllers have allowed one to learn. One realizes that not all mind control is trauma based. Much of it is subliminal (via television and the media), or social (by peer pressure). But however it is imposed, all of it cripples a person's individual development and denies one the possibility of awakening one's real potential.

So a man (or woman) goes looking for answers. A person begins wanting to understand brain, mind, and consciousness.

And how does one do that? Through personal experience of what it takes to expand one's own singular consciousness, utilizing the elements of the human body which have long been dormant - the brain being but one aspect of that equation - to awaken to unlimited thought processes; to take control of the creation of one's life by being in control of one's own mind.

In my experience, the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, like many of the ancient schools of wisdom, is about exactly that. En-light-enment, as Ramtha puts it, means "in light of…… knowledge."

Unfortunately, Per Sewen has no personal knowledge of the school, therefore he knows not of what he speaks (though he is entitled to his opinions).

However, opinions are not truth, any more than hearsay is fact. So, no matter how good a reporter Per Sewen may be in his efforts to reveal the darker side of the Illuminati, on this subject, he is personally uninformed, so his article is based on hearsay, and supported by the prejudice of students who have quit the school.

But truth is truth, and it is true that Ramtha recently talked about Ms Knight's use of Prozac. What he said, I do not personally know, because I was not at that event. Further, the full context of his teaching is restricted, simply because it was a private function for the benefit of current students who have many years of background learning about human biochemistry and physiology and the nature of the brain, mind and consciousness on which to base their own assessments of what he said. (In other words, this was a closed meeting of people of advanced learning, in the same way there are closed meetings of special interest groups throughout the world every single day).

Will students rush out to take Prozac? Why should they? I myself have done additional research, and I find that Prozac is supposedly implicated in a statistically significant increase in suicides among those for whom the drug is prescribed. On the other hand, it is also beneficial for many who take it under careful medical supervision. I will not use it. But Ms Knight must have fully understood that in her personal case, there were sound reasons for doing so.

Ms Knight is a remarkable woman whose understanding of biochemistry would match and probably surpass that of many graduates. She is nobody's fool. So if she chooses to use such a prescription, that is her business.

If students choose to investigate its use, that is their business. It is not mine. And it is not yours.

Further, if red wine is consumed by RSE students (which it is) there are good reasons for that too; science is only now beginning to admit that red wine has some unquestionable health benefits.

Now, to the subject of books. Hundreds of titles are available at the RSE book store in Yelm - which is open to the public - and at a separate privately owned bookstore as well. David Icke's "The Greatest Secret" has been well read by many students, and his videos on reptilians have generated much discussion. So too has his video interview with Credo Mutwa, the African sunusi (shaman)who has had personal experience with reptilian entities.

Perhaps I'm telling tales out of school - but we knew much of this a decade ago. We know about imposed mind control, population control, economic control and the combined plans for future control. We know about these things not only because of what Ramtha has told us over the years, but because many authors have lectured at the school. These authors include Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien ("Trance Formation Of America,") - so we are well aware of the dark side of mind control programs.

As for Per Sewen's claim that students embrace the beliefs of Laurence Gardner, I will speak only for myself, and I will say this. Poppycock! Gardner's books certainly provide what appears to be a thoroughly researched insight into the bloodlines of Jesus (correctly known as Yeshua ben Joseph), and they raise many intriguing questions about the manner in which humanity has been governed and ruled for generations. But that does not mean that I should embrace his ideas without question?

Let me stress that I am very aware that imposed mind control programs have been afflicting humanity for a long long time. One countermeasure is to make people aware of the problem - but, frankly, being aware of a problem is nowhere near as useful as knowing the solution. The solution lies in knowing this: my mind is under my control. And one makes a start by questioning all things.

"The first lesson in occult wisdom" (to quote from the Indian guru Acharya in "A Soul's Journey"), "is that you must never believe in a credulous way anything that you are told. You must not disbelieve it either, for that would be foolish. The only method to adopt is to accept as a possibility the things that you are told, then to set about finding out the way to prove these things for yourself."

In the case of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment (which is not everybody's cup of tea) I did go there, and I have proved certain things for myself. Speaking only for myself, it has been a place where I have learned solutions which can be applied on a daily basis. But you have to go there, to know there.

And if you are interested in proving these things for yourself, you might start with their web site, which is http://www.ramtha.com …….

About the author: Michael Knight was a reporter, editor and international correspondent for New Zealand newspapers, radio and television from 1960 -1990. He is now an independent freelance photo-journalist living in Washington, and author of "Earth Changes In Our Lifetime -A Book On Disc" at http://landru.i-link-2.net/wmknight

Sources for this article:

Conversation with RSE Director of Public Affairs, Pavel Mikoloski.
Prozac research: "Guardian Weekend," Oct 30 1999, Africa News Service (via Internet).
Wine research: Ramtha School of Enlightenment web page http://www.ramtha.com/links
"A Soul's Journey," (p64) by Peter Richelieu, Thorsons (an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers) ISBN 0 7225 3291 1.
Personal attendance at RSE events for 12 years.
RSE web site: http://www.ramtha.com

RAMTHA STUDENT RE PROZAC * HiddenMysteries Studies on the Mind Archives
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/exp ... 1100a.html
ex

Unread post by ex »

i found this articel. i cant find the articel from Per Sewen to which he refers to.anyway 12 years of brainwash is a qualification. then the you havent been there so you r not qualified to to judge ancel. and the you dissagree so you r smalminded. rse is so special that its not everybodys cup of tea. are all good old classics. they still kind of give me the creeps. the sad thing is that it takes death and missery to show rse s.true nature.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”