as above so below-deathstar merka ba same as C&E

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
there

as above so below-deathstar merka ba same as C&E

Unread post by there »

i read the post before on someone asking the question is C&E actually the DEATHSTAR MER-KA-BA a luciferrian disicipline rediscovered by the templars.
here is a link with solomons key- as above so below- notice the templar cross, and where the gold meets the blue.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/as%2 ... mon102.jpg

so several of her books show actual pictures of THE 2 ANALOGICAL FIELDS COUNTER ROTATING, & students sitting cross legged and drawing the TRIAD. AND AS ABOVE SO BELOW MAKES THE MERKABA. NOW IF YOUR TOLD YOU HAVE TWO FIELDS AND TO COUNTER ROTATE THEM; THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE A LUCIFERIAN DISCIPLINE THAT CUTS YOU OFF FROM GODS SOURCE ENERGY.
yep a phase lock merkaba/death star
if your going to an event bring some vitamins, this dicipline is going to make you weaker, because it cuts you off from god.
at first you might feel an oxygen rush, but in a jiffy you'll be looking for your vitamins wondering why you feel weaker or actually puking from the new feeling of darkness.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: as above so below-deathstar merka ba same as C&E

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

As I am not an ex member of RSE, I am not sure of the techniques taught there, with regard to C+E, or how they are supposed to work. However, I wonder how many people know that the Mer Ka Ba was originally to do with the ancient Jewish Kabbalists, who would meditate on the visions of Ezekiel in the Old Testatment. (See: The Book of Ezekial 1:4-28). The construction that Ezekial describes was known to them as the Mer Ka Ba, and meditation on it was supposed to bring ultimate enlightment, just as they believed that meditating on the 'hundreds of names of God' would.

Apparently, only three of these Jewish rabbis, from former times, ever came near to achieving this aim. One of them 'returned' from these meditations a healthy, enlightened spiritual soul (so the story goes), a second committed suicide and a third left all commitment to the spiritual behind, and faded into secular obscurity.

The idea of the Mer Ka Ba has been adopted by many New Age groups. But as a way to enlightenment? I am not too sure that any of them really understand what any of this really meant, with regard to the old kabbalists. As a road to gaining an 'ascended' body? That wasn't the idea, at all.

The Knights Templar did have a symbol for 'spirit into matter' (as above, so below' and it was in the form of the hexagram - the Star of David'. But it was merely a symbol denoting an eternal truth, as they saw it. There is so much nonsense going about, these day, and so many misunderstood half-truths. We really shouldn't get our knickers in a twist over them. :D
WofthesunEofthemoon

When I say that the Knights Templar had the symbol of the hexagram, I should add that this symbol is more to do with esoteric freemonry lodges, who may, or may not, have a link with the original Knights Templar. These histories are still somewhat obscure.

However, it was never, nor is now, thought to be anything to do with Lucifer. To find out more about connections with that particular 'personage', Google up the Lucis Trust. Founder member, Annie Bessant, I believe, whose husband did have connections with freemasonry, as did others in her circle, certainly was of the opinion that 'Lucifer' ruled the world. This was an idea that did come from a mason, but one mason, only, who did not speak for any others.

Another character connected with the idea of 'black magic' was Alestair Crowley, originally a member of the esoteric group 'The Order of the Golden Dawn'. He made himself unpopular there, and went on to form his own group, whose 'motto' seems to have been on the lines of 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law'. (Sounds a bit like JZK/Ramtha to my mind.) However, Google him up. I'm not totally certain that I have got the spelling of his first name correct, but I'm sure it'll Google in OK.
there

Unread post by there »

conversational hypnosis teaches how to hypnotise with stories. the method is to use triggers and confusion methods etc to bring ones into trance and then write stuff into the hard drives of people. then bring the person back to awareness.
jzr uses the same stories over and over. hmmmm hypnotic scripts.
i recall one story where she said the occult priest that raped her brother to death, & put a curse on her peoples. she mentioned how how she felt like killing the priest, but she said NO NO you must never do that, you must never kill an evil priest (as she pointed to all the students).
so she programs her students never to kill her a occult priest who tricked her students to cut their self off from the one true god and make their new god lucifer, sending all their energy to his layre by performing the deathstar merkaba. if someone molested my family i'd declare war on them and have them burnt to a crisp. that's the american way. we have the authority to declare war on anyone.
there

Unread post by there »

from my research into ex- illuminatti people speaking of the lucifer and satanistic ways. it seems they like to do sacrifices and a lot of raping. it is clear she programs her students into not wanting to bring justice to rapists. jzr is a luciferain. she reccomends not to bring justice to occult priests (lucifer) who rape people into thier deatbed.she say no no no (3 times) you should never do that.
now these ex-illuminati people say most rituals are to help more demon spirits enter our plane of existance. i have noticed many wierd things in rse. people would walk by and say things that only i should know, it was like a demon stepped inside said a few words and stepped back out. i wonder how many times a lucifer demon that rse helped onto our plane jumped into the emf moderators to delete posts that were right on the money, or even made them come up with a covert hypnosis reply to make people reading the post not accept the truth in a persuavice hypnotic method.
if the deathstar merkaba opens up tunnels to lucifers space, imagine how many demons rse has invited to yelm.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello "there"
Welcome to EMF,
i wonder how many times a lucifer demon that rse helped onto our plane jumped into the emf moderators to delete posts that were right on the money,
Yikes....
I dont credit a "lucifer demon" as having that much say in moderating EMF :roll:
But I understand your concerns.
EMF does keep a record of every post that is taken off the board.
Perhaps you have found a certain thread or post go missing? Im not talking about those missing threads from June/July/August due to our recent upgrade, they will be restored ASAP.
The thing about dwelling on the darkside... it is very hard to see where one is treading!
It’s a landscape where innocent shadows appear as monsters and monsters appear as innocent shadows!
A very confusing place......
But just shine a small light on those monsters and they scurry under the nearest pebble..... :shock:

there
Please let us know more directly if a post has been deleted or gone missing.
Very often it is still on the board but buried within over 7500+ other posts.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Perhaps you have found a certain thread or post go missing? Im not talking about those missing threads from July/August due to our recent upgrade, they will be restored ASAP.
View topic - Is C&;E Really The Death Star Merkaba?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1179
WofthesunEofthemoon

I have to make an apology here, respecting the history of the Mer ka ba, with regard to the ancient Kabbalists who meditated on this configuration. There were, indeed, so legend tells us, four of them, not three, as others on this site have pointed out. The story is very similar to the one about the bards of old, in Wales. There is a tradition that a 'would-be bard' would climb the mountain, known as Cadair Idris (chair, or throne of the god Idris), and spend the night there. In the morning, they would either be an intiated bard, dead, insane, or blind.

I have never spent the night on that mountain, even though I lived very close! :lol: Can't imagine what would have happened to me, but I am sure it won't have been good! (Nah, really, it is just a mountain, and nothing to worry about with the proper equipment, clothing and a compass.) :D Strange how these ideas, regarding initiation, enlightenment, overcoming, full understanding, etc. often seem to have correlations and stories which resemble one another.

I am left with many of these :?: :?: :?:

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”