RSE Letter 1999: Ramtha is leaving " again"!

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Letter 1999: Ramtha is leaving " again"!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

An RSE letter sent out to all students November 1999.
Warning: This letter contains unedited RSE propaganda that some readers may not wish to view.
David.
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
November 24, 1999

Dear Student:
We are taking this opportunity to clarify questions you may have on the recent teaching Ramtha gave to his students on November 20th.
This video will be shown in its entirety at the New Year's weekend, December 31 - January 2,2000.
The following are excerpts from the evening's talk:

I am not coming back and will not be here for Christmas.
I will not be here anytime next year until one moment - if there is such a moment that I decide to come -
it will be when you least , expect it, because I can no longer teach people who already know truth, for how low must I be.
Remember me always. I will be back like Frosty the Snowman... I will be back another day.
But I can't go any further, because I am so happy to be here tonight only to find, you see,
that my people know truth but then you look at them and wonder why they do not initiate it.
And if I left you because you knew the truth but you abused it,
then the. only day Twill be back is the day that you honor truth
more than your emotions and your body and your glory. And I mean "
what I am Saying. Good night and good life to you all.

The event schedule at RSE will remain the same.
The World Tour will continue as scheduled.
This new era may challenge us, but it is only through adversity that the greatest changes are made.
And it is our hope that you will take advantage of this unique opportunity.'

To Life!

PO BOX 1210 YELM, WASHINGTON 98597 (360) 458 5201
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Another Dimension60

Re: RSE Letter 1999: Ramtha is leaving " again"!

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

David, or anyone - do you know what the rationale was when 'ramtha' returned/didn't go away?
One of the first rounds of the "I'm leaving" technique was in '84/'85 - for JZ's health reasons - flying hurting her ears.
That's when Dialogues became Intensives...... And I don't remember what the rationale was!! - guess we were just sooo delighted that we could be in Ramtha's audience again. (where's the barf emoticon when you need it?!?)
Anyway - 1999 wasn't the last of the going away threats, was it - haven't there been several more since?

And, did anyone else find 'the talk' a tad incoherent? :roll:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

A fractured mind is easier for RSE to control

David, or anyone - do you know what the rationale was when 'ramtha' returned/didn't go away?
Hi AD60,
The "rationale" was just more fracturing of the mind into other pathways of ramthaland irrationality! But that was Judith’s intent :shock:
There were a few options RSE students could choose from:
1. "Ramtha " never said he was leaving.
2. "Ramtha" did actually leave leave becauseJZ Knight took over.
3. We as "masters" have made such an extra effort to "do the great work" that "Ramtha" changed his mind.
4. "Ramtha" did leave and I am going to kill myself to join him!
5. We changed the time line so ...."Ramtha" never left.
6. --------
And so on.... :sad:
But I am sure there were those fortunate few that said..
I am completly done with RSE and this farce of a teaching Goodbye.... "I am leaving". :idea:

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

good old times [just kidding]. i was pretty fresh and sincere in this time. at the Christmas party jz came down as jz and told us how rich she got on the stock market. and she doesn't think that ramtha is gone " it diden't feel like he was gone" . then there were some last with ramtha life events. it became very soon obvious that rse doesen't have enough materials to run the school without the ramtha gig. soon jzr was back on stage and i started to recognize how jzr enjoyes her crowd despite the humble claims. the video recording got upgraded [several cams, more lights for the stage]. some of the staff members got their trielruns with more responsibilities and got groomed to be appointed teachers. what puzzled me most was that you got suggested that there is a all knowing ramtha running the events from the background. not much changed when he was gone.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Ramtha is leaving " again" and my mind goes numb...

at the Christmas party jz came down as jz and told us how rich she got on the stock market.
Probably around 1992, I remember we were all notified to attend a very important event that "Ramtha" had called, so we dutifully rushed to RSE and paid our "$40.00 cash only".
The hall was full and abuzz that we were going to receive an extraordinary teaching. In strides “Ramtha” who sits down and starts glaring and shaking “his” head at everyone,
but saying nothing, eventually the music starts up and we start huffing and puffing like crazy thinking we had better put on a good performance of C&E for "Ramtha"!!
when the music finally stops I for one am exhausted and my head is just pounding but still “Ramtha” just sits there scowling at everyone.
For over five minutes there is an empty silence in the hall broken by deep cough caused from the dust rising from the dirt floor, but still "Ramtha' just sits there glaring,
then someone shouts.... “We will try harder Ramtha”! Others are sobbing, then someone starts screaming the RSE warrior cry :shock:”Yeaaaaaa..’ everyone joins in.....screaming..Yeeeaaaaaaa Yeeeaaaahhh, the ear splitting music of Yanni starts up once again and off we go to another session of C & E huffing and puffing.
When the music finally stops and my ears are still ringing “Ramtha” finally speaks.. You have failed me! You have all failed my school! You are all too lazy for me to teach you…
!!!! pandemonium breaks out with people crying and shouting..Please don’t leave us Ramtha.... "we love you", "please don’t give up on us"..
"We will try harder"....then the earsplitting music starts again and we are off to another dizzying session of huffing and puffing.
At that point I am in total shock, my mind goes numb and I feel sick.

David

Postscript.
Of the approximate $35.000 cash that Judith would have pulled in for just one evening’s Ramtha performance,
Vicky Cady would have taken the cash and stuffed it into white five gallon plastic buckets also filled with cash stored in a secret room in the basement of Judith’s chateau.
It was not to long later "The Taxman Cometh" to RSE looking for their share of Judith's loot!

This is a true story :sad:
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Wow David that makes me feel rather ill and I wasn't there! How wonderful for Judy to know she can get such results from just glaring. No wonder so many people are intimidated/terrified of her. I hope karma bites her on the behind one day soon...

Appealing

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”