Ramth Wine prayer & instructions - RSE JANUARY 2000

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Ramth Wine prayer & instructions - RSE JANUARY 2000

Unread post by David McCarthy »

If it wasn’t enough for RSE students to "do their list" at 4 am, JZ/R added another ghastly
ritual of instructing 'Blue College Students" to drink red wine mixed with bread at 4 am!
and calling it “The meal of our supernatural body” :roll:
The whole thing defies belief that this really occurred but here is the proof…..
This is a copy of an RSE letter sent out to customers January 2000.
Warning: This letter contains unedited RSE propaganda that some readers may not wish to view.

David.
'Ramtha's School of Enligtenment
To All Blue College Students:
The following instructions and prayer were given during the Optional Blue College Workshop.
Ramtha wants all Blue College to have these new directions, and it is intended only for Blue College.

PRAYER - BLUE BODY OPTIONAL WORKSHOP JANUARY 7, 2000

To the body of Christ,
We eat this bread.
And as we eat this bread,
We are consuming the food of the Gods,
That the Christ within us is nourished.
So be it.

You should do this every morning and your List at four o'clock in the morning.
You should have aired out your wine all night long. Put this beside your bed.
Take a drink of your wine to your Christ. And then when it comes to your bread, pour this in and say a prayer over it,
because this is the meal of our supernatural body. You know, that is just a "little bit of bread.
Do you see how much I have in here?
I mean, if you were really wise you would emulate everything I do.

When it is soaked, by the side of your pallet, you take it out. Look at it.
I want you to see it, because that is flesh and blood. That is what it looks like.
That is flesh and blood. And. with this I feed my Christ, my deeper mind, my holy subconscious.
And I toast to you. And when you consume this, you don't have to do cheese at four o'clock in the morning.
Bread and wine. That is all. We do that in a later ceremony.

Remember, it is the wine and the host but it is not a religion. They made it into a religion.
You don't need a wafer. You take bread and you do that. And, you look at it.
And you are so used to seeing it like that. When you do this, and you do this holy moment — now "
this is knowledge that I don't give to the main group, and there is a reason for it;
actually there are many reasons for it — you do this, there can be no attitude to disturb this holy moment.
In other words, there cannot be an attitude that it tastes bad. There cannot be an attitude that it is bad wine.
There cannot be an attitude it is bad bread. There cannot be an attitude it is four o'clock in the morning.

If we are going to walk as immortals, we have to sacrifice our emotions and we have to toast to the same elements,
to our Christ something we would never do.
Once we eat it then we take the wine — it is filled with flesh and blood — and we say these very things.
And I will make certain that you have words, what I am about to say.

After you have had your meal and you finish the wine off, it will be clouded with flesh.
And you say - rolling your eyes up in the position that I have taught you to do, sitting — you say:

And to this, my beloved God, my deeper mind, my subconscious, I do command you to receive this offering,
for in this offering I feed you and starve my emotions.
And whatever covenant I have with you now, I let go of my life that this covenant can take its place.
From the Lord God of my being, to the Christ within me, forever and ever and ever.
So be it.

After you do that (drink the wine), then you sit up and you go into your List,
because you have fed the Spirit. It is sort of like inviting God to dinner.
You are going to give your dinner guest what your dinner guest enjoys eating.
And you are going to make your whole dinner party around that guest, aren't you?
We have done the same thing with our Holy Spirit our
subconscious, and our deeper God. When you command the subconscious mind, it must appear.
And if you do it in the ritual, when you put that bread into that wine, you are saying this is the flesh I want to eat.
This is who I want to become. And I have this meal. You are here at dinner.
I have done this in your name, and this is what I invite you to do in my life today because I give it all to you.

PO. BOX 1210 YELM, WASHINGTON 98597 • (360) 453-5201 Internet World Wide Web : http: // www. ramtha. com
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Another Dimension60

Re: Ramth Wine prayer & instructions - RSE JANUARY 2000

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

and according to the story, Jesus last words were pure emotion -my God my God why hast thou abandoned me....

The whole letter/ritual is an abomination - of its source, of the Holy that is in each of us, of the people who heard/read these words.

no wonder there are so many ramster alcoholics....
ex

Unread post by ex »

after this there were many on the way being alcoholics. every event was connected to drinking. i remember the guy who claimed he could drink more than ramtha. i think he worked in a staff position. he got fired from jzr with the prediction that he ends up in the gutter. i heard from people ending there after spending all theire money. what a nightmare to wake up from.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

At the time of our new 4:00 a.m. ritual, conveniently for the first time there were 8x10" color glossy photos of JZR available at the "bull pen" (on-site bookstore) that we could purchase to use in our 4 a.m. ritual.

While toasting with the wine and bread, we were instructed to focus on the eyes in the photo, which is in direct opposition to the earlier teachings in which we were instructed to NEVER worship "the likeness of Ramtha" as an idol, and this was supposedly the reason why he never appeared in person to us.

Where is that barf icon? :?:
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

California Dreamin' wrote: Where is that barf icon? :?:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Grace

Unread post by Grace »

4 am wine prayer: UNBELIEVABLE!!
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

How completely disgusting.
Keep the greater good at heart.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I agree. It is disgusting.

Remember, prior to wine ceremonies, prozak and tobacco use, JZ, acting as Ramtha, clearly stated alcohol and drugs kill the new brain you're awakening with the breath (C&E).
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

She also said cannibus would kill brain cells, but I've seen reports that say it helps new brain cells grow.
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”