Is there any truth to this?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
California Dreamin'

Is there any truth to this?

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

A couple of days ago a friend of mine who is a long-student told me that at a recent event "Ramtha" told the group that "JZ" will die in the Spring of 2011.

Has anyone else heard about this?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Is there any truth to this?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi California Dreamin',

I’ve not heard of this, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were true!
Considering Judith has milked dry the "Ramtha is leaving" ploy! so just adding a slightly different spin on the story makes for great marketing.
Perhaps the students will use their healing focus "cash" to save Judith --- :roll: ---
When will all this madness stop?
David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Well she's failed at every other prediction she's made, so I don't see why anyone should put any weight on this 'prophecy.' It's coming across as yet another of JZ's 'poor me' syndrome, designed to get people's sympathy, attention and $$$. And of course it could mean 'die' in any metaphorical sense- whatever suits her. Here's a prediction of my own. JZ will 'wake up' one morning and be 'dead' to her prior life as Ramtha, and that will give her some semblance of an 'out.' She won't recall anything from the past 30 odd years, and will try and get herself a normal life. It's either blatant and childish attention seeking, or it's a desperate attempt to try and escape the decades of lies she has precipitated in her life. Big ol' change of neighbourhood :lol:

Let it be known, you heard it here first!! 8)

appealing
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

she's been using this ploy since at least the mid-80s - the difference is that the jzreasons are escalating - from ear issues through various illnesses and to death....

And, she's got to be tired....really really tired... and probably broke.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I remember too many times to count JZ/Ramtha spoke of JZ's ailing health, Ramthas frustration and loss of patience with the student's learning pace, resulting in "her" threatening to stop "channeling" "him", JZ's body only being able to handle so much more, Ramtha "leaving". I can tell you from experience that they definitely resulted in an upswing in attendance by current members and a new flock of fresh recruits.
She knows exactly what she's doing, this will be just like every other time she's threatened the students by withholding her presence. There will be a huge uproar amongst the current student body about how they must come to all the events possible because they don't want to miss JZ/Ramtha's final appearance, real tears of fear from the student's who have not 'mastered' it, and an anxiety explosion that will be familiar to all the people who thought they were going to miss the next 'investment window' of all the financial scams of RSE's history.
I remember the shock and fear I felt when JZ/Ramtha did this the first time I recall, around 1993/1994. I didn't want to miss a word, and attended everything I could so as to not be left out of some mysterious happening that never did. I also remember the relief I felt when JZ/Ramtha explained it all away, and comforted the flock with how well we had done as a whole to keep the inevitable disappearing act from happening. Just rethinking this turns my stomach and brings me to the anger I am learning to work through and understand.
My relationship with the school, JZ/Ramtha and all the people I met there was all I knew for many years. It was just as much a part of me as anything could be. To imagine taking that from me, at the time, was akin to spiritual suicide, so I have compassion for those still attending, believing that their 'whole world' may be lost to them.
If nothing else, I can rest well in the knowledge that this latest Wolf's cry only brought forth that most natural of human emotions of empathy and not the acid welling heart aching full fledged panic attack of my past.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

If she wants to actually make this production come true,
I'd be happy to ---Moderator Edits--- or whatever else she might need to facilitate her demise.
Her choice! :evil:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
California Dreamin'

JZR's predicted passing

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

My friend who told me about JZ supposedly dying" in Spring of 2011 has since informed me the Ramtha has announced that JZ will die peacefully in her sleep in March 2011.

I'm thinking this will end up being yet another unfulfilled prophecy because of a changed timeline.

In the event JZ actually does die or disappear for good, what cowardly timing of her to leave just before 2012 when she has inundated the Ramsters with fear. Also, the ex-student children of CSE will be freaking out without their mighty icon. "What about living to 200 years, Mommy?"

P.S. We were told JZ and Bluebody would ASCEND.

P.P.S. Hasn't JZR ever heard of Blue Body healing?

P.P.P.S. Shouldn't her body be disposed of in a hazardous waste site?
Sad Grandfather

Maybe a taxidermist could stuff her and they could all come by weekly to watch for ramtha to speak from the trophy. I'm sure there would be others willing to handle the money.
:roll:
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Interesting that a month has been given - has JZ got her stash of sleeping pills at the ready?!? It surely doesn't count if she is the cause of her own demise! Those timelines do have a nasty habit of changing mighty quickly tho, so I'll reserve judgement here!

I'm delighted to report that I am aware of an RSE event that has been cancelled due to lack of interest in attending here down under. How cool is that. Long may the lack of interest continue!!!

appealing
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

The thought of JZ dying does not make me happy. I fear that it will cause major upset for those in the school, and will not, in fact, result in an improvement in their llives...perhaps they will be encouraged to turn JZ into a saint, and instead of "liberating them", it might further solidify their devotion to RSE.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I agree with Lost here, it would definitely cause a huge vacuum in the school for who knows what. The idea of JZ dying doesn't appeal to me either.
I do know, however, that JZ has done this JZ dying, JZ leaving, Ramtha leaving, song and dance since the inception of the school. It is just another form of manipulation and control that she uses to dangle that carrot to the students. I personally have heard her talk of JZ/R leaving or dying or not being around at least 10 or 11 times in 15 years, and she will continue to do so as long as it gets the response she knows it will. Students will attend every event they can, so they don't miss some magical words that will never come. I remember having the feeling, after I experienced JZ pulling this stunt in 1995, of fear and shock. It lost its punch after the 8th or 9th time, and by 2009 when she started to say she was going to die, I just dismissed it to her grabbing as much attention as she could when she could. I'm sure that it still has the same fearful effect on the hardcore students that it did me the first time I thought I would never see JZ/Ramtha again, but hopefully they are seeing through the smoke and mirrors as I did.
ex

Unread post by ex »

on the long haul her death will benefit her inc. it will rob her followers of the oportunety to wake up . since her role models [jane of a arc, bravehart] died for their ideas she for sure contemplates this glory way out. nobody will call a hero who dies for her course on her shit. since a normal retirement is out of the question [because jz enjoys to be celebrated as the ram] she never could live without her stage persona ramtha and she is not important enough to be assassinated the poor me way out might be it.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, all.

I agree that if JZ were to truly die, there would surely be room for her to be made a 'martyr' and a 'saint', with Ramtha being hailed as the God who had returned to the 23rd dimension, or whatever it is. The embalmed remains of Lenin are still on display somewhere, aren't they? Or was that changed after the wall came down? Can you imagine the scenario, which could fairly well be predicted, of Dec 2012 coming and going, with no end of the world, and all the bereft, but still faithfull Ramsters, putting this down to the omnipotent directions of their Great-God-Ramtha-Up-In-The-Sky (sorry, in the 23rd Dimension) making sure that they are all safe?

Is there to be no end to this monstrous deception?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

The Mausoleum is open every day from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, except Mondays and Fridays. Visitors still wait in long lines to see Lenin's body, for which entrance is free of charge. Visitors are required to show respect while in the tomb; photography and videotaping inside the mausoleum are forbidden, as are talking, smoking, keeping hands in pockets, or wearing hats (if male). The mausoleum is still heavily guarded, although the Changing of the Guard has been moved to the Eternal Flame by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Debate continues as to what to do with Lenin's body and there is serious talk of burying him.
WIKIQUOTE

Helena Blavatsky:
Her body was cremated at Woking Crematorium on May 11, 1891 one third of her ashes were sent to Europe, one third with William Quan Judge to the United States, and one third to India where her ashes were scattered in the Ganges River. May 8 is celebrated by Theosophists, and it is called White Lotus Day.
LARSE must accept that there will be hard core devotees of Ramtha who will eulogize JZ in the fanciful ways true believers still eulogize Mme Blavatsky, Mama Ballard, Nicholas Roerich, Liz Prophet, and others in the Great White Brotherhood cemetery. Roerich's Agni Yoga movement in Russia is huge today with 3 million followers. Roerich once hailed Lenin as a "mahatma' or GWB "Master." JZ will rest among the lesser graves, imo.

AY was what I followed most in my 7 years of Theosophical delusion from 1975 thru 1982.
Sad Grandfather

I think the demise of Judy would be very good, even if a lot of the current crop of suckers continued to believe. At least she wouldn't be out recruiting others. Too bad she didn't die before she sucked my daughter in.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yes I was there
It was specific

Ram said Jz would die in March 2011. Everyone was freaking out.

Then when it didnt happen, I questioned my girlfriend who said that Jz changed her "timeline". Jz didnt want to die so she fixed it. Nice. Smooth.

Another NEW date JZ gave was JUNE 15th. The tidal wave that will wipe out California. She said, if this doesn't happen, it will be a good thing, and she hopes it doesn't. But she hasn't been psychic for this long to not know for sure that this is the day, she said. She doesn't leave the body regularly and not know this, she said.

/

In Ram's 17 hour- whatever that was, he said three times,

This would happen before June
This would happen before end of April
This would happen in June.

/

The closing statement of the last Ram stream was
NONE OF THIS MAY HAPPEN

In a low voice. Everyone heard this.

When I question that, people say, RAM JUST WANTS US TO GET OFF OUR LAZY ASS AND BE PREPARED
( so lying is ok?)

/

But when Ram talks about Twinkies, and dead serious, everyone laughs. Like he is joking. Ramtha is not joking about Twinkies making you young forever! He means it! Its just so silly, everyone laughs. But when he says the Pacific is coming to hunt you down, noone laughs.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”