Does Jzr use Double Talk-Confusion Tecnque Used-Stage Hypns

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
there

Does Jzr use Double Talk-Confusion Tecnque Used-Stage Hypns

Unread post by there »

There is a technique used where you say words twice or more repeatedly, and use umm ummm repedivily, or repeat sylables in a word. kinda like to studder your speaking. this creates confusion in the mind and invokes trance.
The military teaches its nco's this so they can get troops to follow orders.
i think ellen degerous uses it constantly.
dave letterman uses it to handle and control hollwood MPD stars while they have a chance to speak to the public.
here's a video clip of dave and his guest both using doubling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdCoPx8 ... 3&index=68
joe sz

Re: Does Jzr use Double Talk-Confusion Tecnque Used-Stage Hy

Unread post by joe sz »

;-) There, there is another more sophisticated use of "doubling" developed by Robert J Lifton in his well worth the read book "The Nazi Doctors".

Lifton defines doubling as the antisocial behavior of someone who can act benign around his wife, kids and family on one hand then go to work as a doctor and do the most horrific experiments on women, children and men deemed subhuman because they are Gypsies, mentally handicapped, anti-Nazi Christians, homosexuals or Jews.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/lifton ... T424.shtml

joe sz
there

Unread post by there »

anyone saw the movie "yes man" with jim carey?
in stage hypnosis the speaker goes into trance first, and the audience follows. called going first.
so if jz starts going first with indeed (word meaning yes) the audience follows her lead.
they begin thinking ramtha's spiritual council is working in everybody they meet and say yes to everything until it almost cost them their life and they get angry at the stage hypnotist and begin to say no for a change.
she merely introduced us to yes.

i cant remember if jz uses double talk that's why i asked if anyone else noticed it.
i used to work with a lot of masons, and one mostly talked like that, one time i told him quit studdering its annoying, and he told me it works great with the ladies, and held up his mason ring. i asked did they teach you that and he said i cant tell you that your not a mason. i had no idea it was double talk until recently.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

My Daddy was a mason and wanted me to participate. I attended the initiation ceremonies and came away thinking it was all a bunch of crap. I never attended another session, but since I was "initiated" 60 years ago, maybe I am tecnically a mason, but only as much as most on this board are still ramsters.
:oops: :lol: :lol:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”