RSE staff were famous in past lives

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Vanilla

RSE staff were famous in past lives

Unread post by Vanilla »

According to Ramtha:

Mata Hari is alive and well in our midst.

Even Jz's dog, used to be Sea Biscuit.

Mihael used to be related to Jesus. I think his twin brother!

Garofalo used to be this big famous general in Ram's army.

I haven't been long in the school at all. But this is what I have heard so far.

Anyone else famous ? Any Royalty? Any Lords or Ladies?

I hear he will tell you who you were in a past life if you win the bid to sit with him, one on one...starting at 20 grand, but people do fight over this.
appealing

Re: RSE staff were famous in past lives

Unread post by appealing »

Even Jz's dog, used to be Sea Biscuit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the fricken funniest thing I've seen for a very long time! :lol: And my cat was once the pink panther...

:mrgreen:
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Pavlo in England was Oscar Wilde
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Lets not forget JZ herself was Joan of Arc and Lilly Langtry :roll:

and Mitja (according to JZR) is the direct bloodline of Christ ..... Gosh, so many special people ;-)

Quote:
Even Jz's dog, used to be Sea Biscuit

I agree, that's just too funny :lol:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Judith, appearing as the character Ramtha addressed the topic of people claiming to be famous people in past lives saying something to the effect of,

"Well, if that is so, what the heck happened? Surely such a being has de-evolved! This is not something to be proud of."

So much for RSE being a place of evolution, as so often claimed...or not living in the past.

Critical thinking... ON ;-) 8) .
Excellent posts everyone.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

As for me, and I was not on staff, in my past life I believed I was a dancing girl/enchantress dressed in bells and finery, accompanying the great march. :oops:

Yes, I was absolutely certain and felt quite privileged to have participated as such in the great march. :lol:

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha says if you want to be skinny, here and now, in this lifetime, in the next life you come back, you will be black and starving in Africa. Like a starving Ethiopian. I started eating everything then.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

California Dreaming

I met someone who Ramtha said, in her past life, was kind of like a prostitute, in his great army, was that you? Maybe we met before in school. WOW. That's a great past life, so honorable. Or maybe there other whores and dancers for his army here in the school now.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Vanilla -

No, I didn't think that I was a prostitute in my past life with Scamtha. I believed that I was a dancing temptress.
Or maybe there other whores and dancers for his army here in the school now.
Probably many students fantasized about being glamorous and sexy in his army. To this day, I still don't know for sure if Ramtha was ever real. What I'm getting at is that most likely there was never a great march or army. I don't think I will ever know the truth about that.

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I figure Ramtha is real just like Santa Claus. No doubt both figures have a real impact on the world. Did either actually live as human beings at one time? Don't know personally. Do both manifest things? Santa - sure, lots of kids can confirm manifestations on Christmas day. Ramtha?; well a blue feather, maybe if you buy it in the Quantum Cafe. I can see Santa channeled, and I'm quite sure its Santa, at many shopping malls most often November - December; cost - free. Ramtha channeled by only Judy in Yelm, but at cost $1500 + travel expenses.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Good point.

People are so happy after spending 100 grand at the school, to have an "experience" that lasts maybe 5 seconds.

Nothing can be proved, and nothing came out of it, but maybe a feather or an "experience" they swear happened because of the school, at best questionable.

I stared at myself in a mirror for hours. I thought I saw something profound. Looked like a skull. Woah, I am on my way to fabulous wealth.

Noone became wealthy because of school and the few ( 2 ) lottery winners, pick 4 is won by alot of remote view classes around the world, not because of skill, but its easy to win 3 or 4 numbers right if you play alot. I played before school maybe 5 times and won 25 dollars once. The lotto, now that I would be impressed!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Last night Ramtha told everyone that Linda Evans was Madame Du Barry, in a past life . A courtesan of "one of the Henrys".

I actually am starting to feel bad for JZ. It doesn't matter what Wrongtha says, people will just go on believing. No matter how incoherent, drunk or nonsense, half sentences or just babble, people will get up and dance and feel ecstasy. They will see this as proof he is real.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Still can't quite make it past the dog being Seabiscuit!

Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Interesting. I looked up Madame Du Barry, and she was a mistess of Louis XV of France. She also had a relationship with a british duke named Henry Seymour. According to wikipedia, Seymour sent a painting to Du Barry with, "leave me alone," written English on it. Ouch!

Ultimately, Du Barry faced execution at the guillotine in 1793 at age approximately 50 years as a result of her trial by the French Revolution's Revolutionary Tribunal.

There is a bit of resemblance between the two ladies, though Evans' face is a little more angular.

Perhaps Evans' role of Krystal Carrington on the prime time soap opera TV show Dynasty in the 1980s is a reprise of that tumultuous past life.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Vanilla, I think you wrote in another posting that Linda Evans was there at the May 4th booze-athon, and that Linda was giving the cut-it-off gesture to JZ/Ramta. Hmm, perhaps a Freudian slip recollection of her past life in 18th century France! Wink.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yes Ockham they look alike.

Speaking of Past Lives-

I remember Ramtha once talked about QUeen Marie Antoinette and how she had said "Let them eat cake".

Well I do know she never said that. It's a myth.

"The phrase commonly misattributed to Marie Antoinette."

Anyone who taught French History in school knows this.

That was one of the red flags that went up for me when I was a believer.

/

Also saying "One of the Henry's" I think Ramtha was talking about Kings, not a unknown Duke. Well Wrongtha wrong yet again.

/

I point out all this to believers and they honestly couldnt defend Ramtha. It was one of the worst I have ever seen. But I was told they have seen him worse.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

You're sharp as a razor. Many great posts. I figured you cited Ramtha correctly. Well, to give the old guy a break, that's an awful lot of people in 35,000 years to keep tack of!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Thank you Vanilla for your insight, and for your help on this site informing others of all the contradictions inside RSE.
ex

Unread post by ex »

when i discussed rse with current students one of their arguments were: this are old stories the school evolved its all different now. thanks for showing that the same bull is still going on. the only evolution happens outside of rse jzr herds her students going in a circle on the field. when you reach a border turn around put your blinders back on.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha used to tell the students she was Lilly Langtrey! An Actress.

It was hard finding a photo that fits 200 by 300.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

--sorry I could not edit, Ramtha used to tell her students, I mean his students-- that JZ Knight was Lilly Langtrey in a past life!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

Gee, could Mr. Ramtha be right? The infidelity, the horses, the acting! Yep, Lillie and JZ do have some similar characteristics to their lives.

Quick light review and Lillie was back as JZ and doing a wash, rinse, repeat. Lilliie should have spent more time meditating in the plane of bliss so her life lessons would have stuck with her better so JZ wouldn't be doing them over.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha told a little girl that she used to be a Pharoah Princess in a past life. I didnt know there were pharoah princesses. But Ramtha also gave this little girl a horrible pagan name. I dont want to say details, because she is an innocent.

At events the little girl wears outfits and costumes of ancient design.

Other students beam that she remembers her past lives. Once she woke up crying saying her brother in a past life-used to be her mommy and he ( she) abandoned her.

Her parents beamed, " She talks to Ram every day"

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”