3/31/11 'Ramtha' livestream quotes

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS
Speaking on Ramtha EMERGENCY UPDATE 3/31/11

(this was sent to me by a friend.)

When I first discovered Ramtha/JZ Knight I researched every available video on the net, read every bit of material I could find and spoke to students and those who have studied with RSE. They all have a strange air of superiority, wearing cloaks, claiming to hold secret knowledge that only a student of Ramtha could hold. What I saw in everything surrounding this school did not feel it was of integrity. Though no student could hold a discussion around this or answer questions. They would quickly move away or tell you that you could never understand, as you were not a student. From the beginning, this material never resonated in my heart as being true yet I continued to listen to updates and talk to former and current students about the school and the messages. I became increasingly uneasy at what I heard and saw. The predictions and teachings were somewhat intriguing at times but I still did not find a resonate truth in my heart at what I was hearing. I also saw a strange over zealous defensiveness from students visiting the ranch from my studies I know this is very common within this type of organization. I also noticed that if you dare to even question these teachings you are told you could never understand unless you were a student. This echoed again and again in my experiences relating to JZ/Ramtha and RSE as a whole.

Bottom line, for quite some time I thought of JZ as simply a fake. I couldn’t have been more wrong. I see now that this has been a long slow seduction and indoctrination into leading the innocent and naïve into a slow seduction by a very dark entities vision of the future through manipulation of consciousness. I see now that it was a stealing of the hearts and souls that are dependent upon this dark entities and its plan of destruction. Mary showed me this with clarity during this talk.

I reluctantly tuned into the livestream event about 1 hour in on 3/31/11 with the thought that I should be open minded and not have preconceived judgments about something of this nature, I thought that perhaps there could be something of value in listening in- good or bad. What I witnessed for the following 12 hours was the most disturbing, unenlightened example of mind control, manipulation, and pure evil that I have ever witnessed in my life. And I have seen alot. I am strongly guided to share my observations in the hope that this spell can be broken on the individuals still hooked into these teachings. I recognize that this is a personal choice. Many say they do not believe in the school or JZ but Ramthas teachings or predictions are good. I disagree strongly. This has been a long slow seduction filled with lies, half-truths and powerful teachings stolen from the masters and offering the promise of power, abilities and ascension. Where have we seen this before? It is a classic model used by many corrupt teachers, yet for me this was far more corrupt than anything I have previously witnessed. The strange thing is that many immersed cannot and will not see it. Many will lash out at me for speaking my truth and sharing these observations. And for all of the good people that do this know that I am not judging you. These teachings come from the great seducer and it is difficult to escape this grip once you are immersed in it. It is not me you are angry at, it is your own ego you are trying to defend, as it is difficult to admit being tricked by Lucifer himself. It is an age-old story.

I will share specific messages and what I saw, but I will start by saying that I received guidance from Mother Mary and my higher self to go through this process of listening to this material and to take notes. I continued to receive the strongest downloads and messages regarding what I was witnessing and my role in assisting the higher beings in anchoring in Christ energy to assist those who were willing to receive.

One of the first messages I received from Mary was:
Integrity is respecting others choices and beliefs even when they are different than your own. Stand firmly in your truth and what resonates in your own heart. Send love! Judgment is a self-imposed limitation that is rooted in an ego-dominated existence driven by those who have something to prove or defend. There is a world of difference between judgment and disagreement. Unconditional love is all-powerful and the true path to awakening. LOVE ON!
That was a timely and essential download as what I was about to witness would shock and horrify me beyond anything I had previously witnessed in the world of spiritual teachings and it was important my reaction was not judgment, condemnation and separation toward those that are involved in this…as this would be the intent of what I will call from here on out “THE RAM” (The Ram of Mendes) It is important that I share my observations on the school and the teacher—not the students themselves. It is up to the reader to do what they will. I am taking a great risk by writing this, but I have no choice. It is important.
I was asked me to share this with the world. Mary conveyed that I should eminate love and healing energies for those that are invested in this...not rejection or separation. I was assured that the higher beings are assisting in this presentation in order to show the true nature of this entity for those that are participating.. I was asked to help with that process which I will do and continue to do in the days to come. The collective healing of humanity and the earth depends upon it. She also said that many who are watching would wake up, as they will realize during reflection following this event. This is all part of the lessons that need to be learned regarding focusing on external guidance and false prophets. It will lead to tremendous heart openings. It is big.

The place where I was most incorrect was in assuming this was a fake channel. In reality, JZ is being used by this entity. This was no fake. This was more real than I could have ever imagined.
Mary shared with me the true name of who was being channeled. He is called THE RAM OF MENDES, BAPHOMENT – in essence Lucifer himself. I had never heard of “The Ram of Mendes” but I certainly knew who Baphomet was.... Should you Google these dark overlords to learn more about the history you will find volumes. A basic overview can be found at http://www.luckymojo.com/baphomet.html or any number of other sources on the net can offer background and history on these dark overlords.
Mary asked me to take notes and record the messages that I heard in order to better understand the seductive nature of how this dark energy works and boy did I get more than I bargained for.... The most shocking aspect for me was that many could not see this in watching some of the most sickening and dark forces spew false teachings onto these indoctrinated students. A true teacher of the light offers teachings with integrity and truth rings true without any form of indoctrination required. Truth resonates truth.
I was also told that many would wake up due to the extreme nature of what was presented, and many would not. Many would also say that this was formerly a benevolent being named Ramtha but somehow things have changed. Many would say this in order to preserve the ego and not admit that they had somehow been duped by the devil himself. A big pill to swallow for many, much easier to say “well something changed, it used to REALLY be Ramtha and it was good” or “I was given powerful teachings so it has to be real” this is echoed again and again if you dare to question this school or this entity the reaction will be forceful. Part of the programming I believe.
During this process, I was asked to assist in holding energy and working with the higher beings to touch the hearts and minds of those listening and watching in order to help awaken them from the spell. I personally witnessed light spheres and plasma descending on several participants followed by them getting up, gathering there things and leaving the presentation. (Followed by shouts and insults from the RAM that they should go kill themselves because they are clearly not ready, fucking stupid asshole, etc etc insults and berating those who were seeing the truth) This is telling in and of itself…
I want to address mind control tactics as a system of indoctrination. All of which are used at the RSE with great success. Specifically encouraging over consumption of alcohol “Spirits”, sleep deprivation, destruction of self esteem (being called stupid, ignorant, incompetent, etc without the assistance of the entity to help them “awaken”) and the claim that if you do not resonate with the messages you are a lost soul and the only redemption can be had by following the “The Ram”. (I am the only one; the great one, the powerful one and you pathetic human are nothing without me) Many other aspects you can see in the hall itself at RSE from the artwork to the seating arrangements, level of stage, choices in music, etc etc etc. A simple search on mind control tactics will yield a stunning point-by-point match up with tactics used at RSE and by this dark entity.

I firmly believe that this is a war on consciousness, using dark entities to seduce and captivate in order to surrender the individuals consciousness to be used in bringing about this dark Armageddon scenario that is referred to in Revelations. The truth is that we are powerful beings and part of the source and we do have the power to create a world that moves through these changes gracefully. This institution is designed to harness the power of consciousness in order to bring about the demise of the world. I reject this with fervor.

As “The Ram” proceeds into the talk he was consuming copious amounts of alcohol and tobacco (an integral part of the culture at RSE) during witnessing the descent into drunkenness and hedonism I was told by Mary that “The Ram” would extol the “7 Deadly Sins” as virtuous and the only path to enlightenment. AN overview below which much to my horror was played out with stunning overt openness and acceptance from the crowd. Hedonism in action..

Those “7 Deadly Sins” are as follows:

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

These were all demonstrated in many ways throughout the talk, which I will touch upon more later in this review. I have never had downloads this strong in my life and what I was shown was beyond accurate. Anyone who watched knows what I am talking about. Every single one of these qualities were held up as virtuous, demonstrated with disgusting vigor and repeated over and over in order to affect the hearts and minds of the people to open them to these dark energies.

It is important to recognize that there are gifts in everything, even false teachings. I cannot forget to send love and suspend judgment toward people involved, but I will speak loudly about the teachings and the teacher himself. I must share what she has given me in the way she has given it.

Now on to what I witnessed… initially “The Ram” began to descend into a state of extreme intoxication which included spitting, blowing nose snot all over stage, slurring of words, gluttonous behavior as well as vomiting all over itself and spitting on students in the crowd as the night progressed. It was disgusting. Tales were also told of extreme excess, sex, drug use, materialism, vanity, greed, anger and envy, the list goes on. As requested by Mary I recorded key words and phrases that were used throughout the presentation. I will list the words here as a list of bullet points along with certain key phrases and impressions I received during this horrific presentation. My hope is that more will recognize how these entities work and this will help to break the spell that is imposed on those that follow these corrupt teachings.

QUOTES:

“If you reject what I say, you might as well kill yourself now or be assured that I will come after you and do it myself. I’m coming for you….”

“Please join me in the destruction of the world”

“The New World order will not be based on cunning, but common sense”

“Niggers, forget them. And the gays, the vegans, and those that reject my teachings. They will be the first to go. They should kill themselves now or I will do it for them”

“Divine Providence is the way”

“Let us ask for death, chaos and destruction – we will revel in it as there is no other way”

“Accept the holy judgment, Armageddon is the only way”

“Inner earth is hell and I call on you oh great Satan to rise up and swallow this earth and all those upon it”

“Tragedy can be boring. And you don’t want to see me bored. So lets get to destroying the world”

“People’s misfortune is the way, we want our love to work and this is the way”

“Accept the Unholy. Accept Judgment. Accept Armageddon”

“There is nothing good in this world”

“Let us invite total chaos and destruction”

“It is me against you, and you are nothing but stupid fucking assholes”

“We are entering a time that is the end of the lions, the cheetah and the whales and there is nothing you can do to stop it. All predators must be destroyed”

“If you are worried about your weight, don’t worry because in the future you will work your ass of to survive. I like that a lot”

“As if the ocean had intelligence, HA! The ocean will rise up at my command and hunt you down and kill you. I could stop it but why?” followed by hysterical laughter

“Delight in the suffering until its too late”

“Whatever we decide as a group will happen- so lets get on with the destruction of the world”

“Napoleon came out of the pyramids wearing the horns, who do you think he met with? Yes it was the Ram”

“The greatest of Masons, The great Jubilee of the queen. It is I who is behind this”

“Organic food, vitamins.. Do not talk to me of these ridiculous things.. It is preservatives you need for eternal youth. Eat a big bowl of preservatives and you will become immortal”

“Fat people. Old People. Ugly People. Who needs them!”

“Chemicals are good”

“Eat a Twinkie, the foods of the gods. Rub the preservatives all over your face and you will be given eternal youth. Immortality”

“Materialism is good. You should see my bags”

“The abyss will swallow the light”

“You stupid assholes, FUCK YOU, you pathetic fools can’t even hear what I am really saying”

“Fruits and vegetables, fuck that. Fill your bunkers with preservatives –Twinkies and chocolate cake. The food of the immortals.”

“I hate god and that motherfucker Jesus crazychrist. Fuck him”

The following are words that I wrote down all as part of the content of this talk. As the higher beings intervened there were revealing that were telling:

“I don’t know what I am babbling about, I forget”

“Please forgive me father for I know not what I do” (to Miceal Ledwith during a mock confession)

He then proceeded to vomit on himself, vomit on students and laugh hysterically. Many students left as I believe the higher beings assisted in this process.

The following words I wrote stream of consciousness as I listened based upon things that were said. These words paint a picture:

Racism
Hedonism
Gluttony
Suicide/Murder
Chemicals are good
Drugs/Alcohol are good
Vile Behavior
Berate/Condescend
Crude/Cursing
Armageddon/Doomsday
• Violent Revolution
• Blasphemy
• Judgment
• Immoral
• Self Aggrandizing
• Disrespectful
• Fat people, Old people
• Wastefulness
• Ignorance
• Excess
• Materialism
• Slander
• Elitist
• Greed
• Anti vitamins & organics
• Anti crystals
• Anti Life
• Pro Death
• Pro Murder

There is so much more, but I feel this is enough. I want to convey that this is not the truth of our reality. This is not Christ consciousness. And we have the power and ability to shape the future through our own collective vision of peace, love and unification with source. We are much more powerful than this. So ignore false prophets predictions and teachings, ignore false dates of destruction. Watch your thoughts and visions for the future, as this will shape your reality in the days to come. Ask for guidance from Source and the higher self and always remember that we create our reality. Yes there will be a shift. Yes there will be many changes. I choose to reject this false prophets vision of the future and I reject the participation in the destruction of the world. There are lessons in everything and these are the lessons I learned from watching this event. Even the vilest of entities can teach us something.

I believe it is all possible outcomes, and it is up to us to shape these outcomes in any way that we choose. Yes prepare for some hard times, but never wish for doomsday or destruction or it may become your reality.
We are moving into a time of 2 worlds and the world I choose has no room for any of these concepts. I pray for those that believe this is the only way. There is a etheric battle going on in the heavens and I will use my love to fight this war and escape the confines of evil.

It is a time of glorious possibilities and exciting outcomes. I chose to be here now and I choose the light over the dark every time. I may stumble along the way but I have never felt more clear in my resolve to create a better world.

Thank you for reading.

LOVE!

Name withheld
Roseanne Barr Speaks at Ramtha’s School of Enlightment « Levine Communications Office
http://lcoonline.wordpress.com/2011/04/ ... lightment/
Keep the greater good at heart.
appealing

Re: 3/31/11 'Ramtha' livestream quotes

Unread post by appealing »

Can anyone else confirm that those quotes came from the 17 hour live stream? I am even more alarmed at where the school is going, and that it is taking a beautiful friend of mine, among all the others who are still in jz's grip.

Just confirms what an absolutely unenlightened maniac this psycho is!

Appealing
ex

Unread post by ex »

same question: are the quotes real? other than the christian background i agree with this post. if she said this thats bejoned. i heard simmilar stuff at the ranch but never so condensed.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Who or what is Ramtha?

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I, too, am wondering at the veracity of these quotes, as some of them sound rather too far-fetched for even the JZ/Rambot to imagine that he/she/it could get away with them.

W.E.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Actually, I don't doubt that the quotes are accurate. Some of them might be taken out of context, but I have personally experienced hearing many surprising and horrible words flow out of that mouth.
ex

Unread post by ex »

is there out of context for brainwash? isn't brainwash hidden into perfect making sense subjects? did it need a fresh ear to hear the bull out? jzr normally operates behind closed doors with only followers around her. this time the streaming was available on a wider scale. my other question is if the leaving people just went to the toilet? hope vanilla is all right.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Having re read this, I don't doubt that JZ is revolting enough to say such other words, but as for the concept that something other than 'Ramtha' is being channelled, I'm not buying in. I just don't believe that anyone other than JZ's own delusional, narcissistic and psychotic personality is at work here. I just don't get this whole 'some higher being spoke to me' thing any more. I'm firmly into the idea that if a thought came to me, it is mine. Using someone else's name seems to be too easy for scapegoating an idea that may be somewhat controversial.

Just my own opinion - believe what you will :)
Appealing
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

Ok......

Yeah I actually watched the stream, I did not see Ramtha say those things word for word, is this individual inferring that this is the SUBTEXT of what they were hearing???? I would LOVE some clarification on this......many thanks. I actually do have an interest in what this being is talking about....like I said guys, I saw things....I did not go into any where NEAR the detail of it...but my ears are perked here...want to know more. I would never talk about what I saw, people would think I was crazy. I just want to understand what happened, in all of its aspects. Thank you.
-whatatrip
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Vanilla,
You have seen this stream, can you validate what the poster's author claimed to have witnessed? I have personally watched JZ call the audience filthy names, and watched her blow snot onto the stage. But as a couple posters before have said, many things on the first post seem exaggerated and one sided. Don't get me wrong, its all fear mongering, typical JZ Knight crap, but the post seems to have an agenda. Who is this "Mary" anyway? And whats up with all the religious rhetoric?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Some of my friends watched Part 1 ofthe 17 hour session on the Internet. They said it appeared to have been edited. If so, Id presume to take out the emberassing racial epiphets. It makes sense that they were holding up the steaming to cut out the particularly unenlightend diatribe. Supposedly, RSE was having, "technical problems," for three or four days before the Part 1 recording was put on line for viewing.

Funny that part two hasn't been made available for viewing yet. If this is emergency teaching then why the lackidasical approach to getting it out? I guess JZ needed to fatten the coffers with pricy $100 Question and Answer show instead. I'm guessing part 2 is so laced with drunken JZ spouting vulgarity that it is proving a challenge in the edit bay to come up with a video that has continuity.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I agree -- I'm over the whole "higher being" and "may the higher forces be with you" and "this is a fight between good and evil"... all sounds too close to the whole jz schtick to me, just another form of it....
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Robair

Re: Who or what is Ramtha? 3/31/11 livestream quotes!

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
As you can see we have removed the quotes from one of Freenow post and left the letter for now. Until we can verified that all of the quotes are accurate we are not posting them. I do not know who is that person that wrote that letter witch I find part of it to be disturbing also on its own.
like this Quote
(Mary shared with me the true name of who was being channeled. He is called THE RAM OF MENDES, BAPHOMENT – in essence Lucifer himself.)

When I see thing like that I become suspicious of the real hidden agenda behind a letter like this one.
So we are going to check on it and see what we can find.
Thank you all
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
freemysoul

This is definitely the right thing to do Robair. I was troubled by the quotes also, as they seemed to have an agenda outside of informing.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Let me re-phrase what I wrote.
Some of my friends watched Part 1 ofthe 17 hour session on the Internet. They said it appeared to have been edited. If so, Id presume to take out the emberassing racial epiphets. It makes sense that they were holding up the steaming to cut out the particularly unenlightend diatribe. Supposedly, RSE was having, "technical problems," for three or four days before the Part 1 recording was put on line for viewing.

Funny that part two hasn't been made available for viewing yet. If this is emergency teaching then why the lackidasical approach to getting it out? I guess JZ needed to fatten the coffers with pricy $100 Question and Answer show instead. I'm guessing part 2 is so laced with drunken JZ spouting vulgarity that it is proving a challenge in the edit bay to come up with a video that has continuity.
What I meant to express was that if what was said in that alleged e-mail were actually true, then that could explain the supposed technical problems getting the stream available on ramtha.tv were a cover to give more time to edit out noxious content. I hope Robair is able to find somebody that actually went to the event to confirm or discount the alleged quotes. What was heard in the arena may have been much more vulgar than what has been allowed to be seen in the video.

I do find it very strange that part two of a message supposedly of utmost import has not been put on line for viewing. If the information is so crucial, let the students see the raw tape. Tthe message I'd think should stand on its own.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I watched up to the point scamtha was really drunk, blowing snot on the stage and telling people who were leaving they might as well kill them selves. That was enough for me. This email was sent to me by a friend but the person who wrote it (I think) was viewing threw religious filters.

Why did I watch? Morbid curiousity, but I wasn't the one who paid for it.
Keep the greater good at heart.
ex

Unread post by ex »

so did she make the step over the line that she goes after them and does it for them? because that sounds like jim johnes at his last speach. the other part was presented at 9/11 in the same way. there was a list to do on the board we had to copie. if you diden't you were admitting not to want to survive. everything goes in cycles. again all ramsters close lines if you mention doubt. this sounds like a clear out of not so serious people. the required are over the mass is milked.to recruit you need a die hard base of followers.or maybe jz goes after june into retirement. or she is plain misserable and wants everybody in this state. are you still abel to pay for a extra place at the stage? that would explain the snotting. i bet jzr enjoys this giving out snott and bullc... and everybody aplauds.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

FYI -- I did speak with my mother a couple of days ago... I usually don't mention rse / ramtha / tdtc at all to her as it tends to only alienate... But because of the recent stream and amping up of the doom and gloom I wanted to see where she was with that... I told her I had "heard that jz was amping up the end of the world talk"....She said "oh yes, Japan is going to fall into the ocean and this will cause huge tsumanis to destroy the west coast, but I am not afraid, I am not afraid of death."... Why she wasn't afraid she didn't say... and it could be a bit disturbing with the jim jones spin... She also said that she knows not everyone believes this but she does.... I asked her so what would happen if that event doesn't take place, what then... And she was bewildered by that question and said, well so, then it doesn't happen, why are you asking me that... but she went on to say that most of ramtha's predictions have been true... When I countered that and disagreed she became agitated and that is where the conversation ended....
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

The reason they are not afraid is because Rampus (thanks Vanilla, love that new term!!) is going to come with his ufo buddies and lift everyone off, or they will find safety in a cave, or their underground or whatever...and after the dust settles, the ufo's will be here and god knows whatever else, they will rebuild the earth,...happy happy happy.... and from then on its wine and pipe and stored foodstuffs and survival and going to the future!! Sounds like a party huh????
freemysoul

Some info on the tornadoes that just ripped through Alabama, Mississippi and 5 other southern states killing 300 people would have been helpful, and could have saved many lives, but then, maybe they weren't on JZ's timeline. You didn't hear any mention of tornadoes or thunderstorms in that 17 hour horseshit marathon of hers, did you?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This is bit off topic, but it applies to what FreeNow said about watching the stream up to the point where JR/Z got drunk: RSE says on their web site:
IF YOU ARRIVE AT THE RSE CAMPUS INTOXICATED, YOU WILL BE
SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR ONE YEAR WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. This
also means you will lose your current eligibility and must start over in
the school.
Cited from this web page: http://www.ramtha.com/cgi-bin/email/phonemsg.asp

Too bad they can't throw JZ out. She's already there, so she can't arrive intoxicated. Now Ramtha does arrive, so maybe they should kick out Ramtha for showing up drunk in JZ's body. Wink.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I can confirm Wrongtha said that. But to me I heard JZ say, Forgive me Father, for what I am about to do.

But If you are smart enough to know Ramtha is not a god, then you are smart enought to know he is no devil either.

Okham- JZ showed up drunk last night too at the school, when its a rule you cannot show up drunk if you are a student. GOOD CATCH...

Also it is true Ramtha is greedy, gluttonous, envious, I do not know about lusty. Nothing lusty about Ramtha...I am sure the students fantasize though.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE 3/31/11 livestream broadcast Ramtha quotes?

-----Original Message-----
To: srklein@ywave.com, gregs@ramtha.com, mikew@ramtha.com
Date: 04/29/11 02:06
Subject: RSE 3/31/11 livestream broadcast Ramtha quotes?

Dear Mr.Klein. Mr. Simmons. Mr. Wright. JZ Knight. RSEInc,
and to whom it may concern,
The following "Ramtha" quotations now circulating Yelm were recently posted on EMF.
They are purported to have been spoken by"Ramtha" during your recent RSE 3/31/11 livestream broadcast.
To avoid any misunderstanding or misrepresentation of said "Ramtha" quotations and teachings at RSE.
EMF would like to give "RSE" the opportunity to validate or deny the accuracy of twenty nine of these purported "Ramtha" quotes?
We look forward to hearing from you on this matter

Sincerely,

EMF forum moderators
___________________________________________________________________________________________
'Ramtha' livestream quotes 3/31/11
29 purported JZ/R quotes as follows:

1."If you reject what I say, you might as well kill yourself now or be assured that I will l come after you and do it myself. I'm coming for you…."

2."Please join me in the destruction of the world"

3."The New World order will not be based on cunning, but common sense"

4."Niggers, forget them. And the gays, the vegans, and those that reject my teachings. They will be the first to go. They should kill themselves now or I will do it for them"

5."Divine Providence is the way"

6."Let us ask for death, chaos and destruction - we will revel in it as there is no other way"

7."Accept the holy judgment, Armageddon is the only way"

8."Inner earth is hell and I call on you oh great Satan to rise up and swallow this earth and all those upon it"

9."Tragedy can be boring. And you don't want to see me bored. So lets get to destroying the world"

10."People's misfortune is the way, we want our love to work and this is the way"

11."Accept the Unholy. Accept Judgment. Accept Armageddon"

12."There is nothing good in this world"

13."Let us invite total chaos and destruction"

14."It is me against you, and you are nothing but stupid fucking assholes"

15."We are entering a time that is the end of the lions, the cheetah and the whales and there is nothing you can do to stop it. All predators must be destroyed"

16."If you are worried about your weight, don't worry because in the future you will work your ass of to survive. I like that a lot""As if the ocean had intelligence, HA! The ocean will rise up at my command and hunt you down and kill you. I could stop it but why?" followed by hysterical laughter

17."Delight in the suffering until its too late"

18."Whatever we decide as a group will happen- so lets get on with the destruction of the world"

19."Napoleon came out of the pyramids wearing the horns, who do you think he met with? Yes it was the Ram"

20."The greatest of Masons, The great Jubilee of the queen. It is I who is behind this"

21. "Organic food, vitamins.. Do not talk to me of these ridiculous things.. It is preservatives you need for eternal youth. Eat a big bowl of preservatives and you will become immortal"

22."Fat people. Old People. Ugly People. Who needs them!"

23."Chemicals are good"

24."Eat a Twinkie, the foods of the gods. Rub the preservatives all over your face and you will be given eternal youth. Immortality"

25."Materialism is good. You should see my bags"

26."The abyss will swallow the light"

27."You stupid assholes, FUCK YOU, you pathetic fools can't even hear what I am really saying"

28."Fruits and vegetables, fuck that. Fill your bunkers with preservatives -Twinkies and chocolate cake. The food of the immortals."

29."I hate god and that motherfucker Jesus crazychrist. Fuck him"
360-458-5201, ext. 30

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: RSE 3/31/11 livestream broadcast Ramtha quotes?
To: EMF Moderator <enlightenmefree@gmail.com>, srklein@ywave.com, gregs@ramtha.com

Hello Moderators,

Thank you for checking with us. None of the three of us have received any versions of this list from anyone else in the community. So if it is circulating, it has not circulated through any of the students who attended the event or watched the stream and would be concerned about its accuracy. As you may have surmised, none of these purported quotations are accurate. Perhaps they come from someone who is attempting to satirize JZ's and Ramtha's teachings. As a public figure, JZ is often subjected to satire, as is Ramtha. However, usually the author makes it clear that their work is intended as satire, a type of criticism which is widely used in many types of media. If this author intended to deceive your readers and others into thinking these were accurate statements, that goes beyond satire and criticism into deception. I would be interested to know the source you received them from so that I may be able to track it back to the author to verify if he or she was attempting satire or not. I realise you may also wish to protect the privacy of the individual who posted the quotes. In either case, please share my reply on your board as a reply to the post.

Kind regards,

Mike Wright
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Judging from the content of the original letter, and his/her supposition that Judith is actually "channeling" anyone, I find it about as ridiculous as the ramtha concept.
:roll:
It makes me wonder if this person may have visions of starting his/her own cult by "channeling" Mary, and stealing some of Judith's suckers for her own.
:twisted:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ok Mike is lying and he knows it. People have recorded this. I know of two people who download a program to be able to record these events.

I myself have heard this. I know people with notes who have.

I really thought Mike was just stupid but honorable.

Now I have no respect for him. He is lying and he knows it. When you work for a corrupt entity yo become corrupt. WOW.

My ramtha friends said they heard all that, but yes it may be out of context...but those words are correct. They were said.

Don't make me get these recordings to prove it. Its 17 hours of it. JZ knight was obviously had a "black out" and was rambling demonic sounding sentences. Yes she did.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It sounds to me like Mr. Wright is hoping to catch somebody failing to abide by the non disclosure agreement. Questions of whether or not the NDA could be enforced in the first place not withstanding...
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

I remember many of these statements from the live streaming. I don't remember all of them but none of them is out of character with what was being said at that event.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”