Ramtha on-line auction

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

seriously

Ramtha on-line auction

Unread post by seriously »

Did anyone notice a private session with the cult leader was being auctioned to the highest bidder on the cult's website a week or two ago. When I saw it, the highest bid was over 20K. If the cult leader was truly here from 35K years ago to bring enlightenment and help us reach our god potential, wouldn't an advanced initiate or a person requiring assistance get one on one attention as opposed to the highest bidder? Is a wealthy person more worthy of private tutoring by the ancient master? I sincerely hope someone who can't afford it didn't mortgage everything. With the end being near according to the cult leader, I could see someone rationalizing it that way.
freemysoul

Re: Ramtha on-line auction

Unread post by freemysoul »

Very well said Seriously. This "one on one private session" scam that JZ has going is another one of her huge money makers, along with the 'ramtha feasts' JZ puts on more and more frequently. From what I have heard from friends who still are part of RSE, the people who attend the one on one are sworn to secrecy as to the content of what they are told. Just another way to make them feel special, unique and different, as this is a cornerstone of JZ's manipulative nature. This is also one of the huge red flags that helped me understand what I was involved in while still attending RSE, as I had the same questions you raised in your post. JZ is using the old, strike while the irons hot technique before the rich patrons see through her lies or before she bleeds them dry financially. I'm willing to bet that the substance of these one on ones and feasts, where members have face time with JZ, is nothing more than the drivel she has been spewing since day one, and only the hardcore ramsters could ever leave one satisfied. She also isn't getting any younger so it won't surprise me when she makes this 'chance of a lifetime' :lol: more easily attainable by lowering her prices.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Its almost like being a gigolo. Middle aged women fantasizing about a night alone with the big dark warrior, one on one. They can look into his eyes and seduce or be seduced.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

Vanilla wrote: Middle aged women fantasizing about a night alone with the big dark warrior, one on one.
Blecchhh. Where is that puking smiley when I need it?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

He can sit there for 12 hours drinking with you telling you your last lifetime wasn't important enough to talk about- and why your problems all stem from yourself. Maybe he will tell you a little story of ancient Atlantis and of his mighty steed. How you were in his army in a past life...or one of his many orphan children. But most of the time will be spent in you telling him of your light review, what you did in your entire life. So you will be doing the talking. Maybe Ramtha will say he will change the wind in your city to save your family from whats coming.He might cast your demon out. He will tell you he is sending you a runner. That you will be a millionaire or that you will die... and you can change the timeline by doing something.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I heard about the auction time with Ramtha. It was all new to me being away so long. I actually think the last event I attended was to comfirm goodbye. I already was filled with doubt. Such a turn around in the teachings on image.

I did watch the free event stream. It was free. I only saw so much and was bored. I think that was the event where Ramtha stated I make 45,000.00 dollars and hour. It just hit a nerve. Why would Ramtha care? That was J. Z. bragging. Then all the "what do you think you get for free"? This is the free event. All " The great secrets are revealed when you pay".

I remember the last event getting a coffee and staring at the rolls royce in the drive way, thinking she is the only one I know that has one. She has lived off of us!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

She has lived off all us and she's taken a lot more than just money.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”